Beginner PH Stack

Anabolicnugs

Awards
Hello all,

I'd like some recommendations on what would be the best pro hormone cycle for a beginner. What PH, cycle support products, and PCT should I go with??

Thanks Fellas

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally depends on goals workout diet some compounds like higher carbs some are better for cutting some are wet etc etc

Anabolicnugs

Awards
I was mostly looking at epistane or halodrol since they are dry and won't have estrogenic side effects like the wet ones

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards
I was mostly looking at epistane or halodrol since they are dry and won't have estrogenic side effects like the wet ones
They can still have sides but they may not be as harsh but be aware they can still happen.

I'm about to start Halodrol and Ostarine cycle myself as a first time user.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choose either one, Epistane or Halo. They are equally as good for their own reasons to start out with. Once you've made a decision, more advice can be offered for specifics.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Choose either one, Epistane or Halo. They are equally as good for their own reasons to start out with. Once you've made a decision, more advice can be offered for specifics.
great advice here. I'd go with Epistane.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
Make sure you research every little detail before you decide
Possible sides and solutions as well as proper PCT

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great advice here. I'd go with Epistane.
If you decide to go with epistane make sure you research rebound gyno. This is a problem for a lot of new users

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Cycle armor is a good all around product - especially for something like epi/halo. Make sure your AI is in your hand. Like. In your hand. Same as your on cycle support. I had made the mistake of ordering stuff and started my cycle and my protection got messed up in the mail. You'll be a sad man if you get sensitive nips and don't have an AI on hand. Or you get brown pea and don't want to eat because you didn't get cycle supports. Stay healthy =D

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Forgive my brain-skip . . . . What does "AI" stand for? :kabong:

slowburn089

Awards
threads a few months old but another thing to keep in mind with halo vs. epi is hair loss

i loved epi but it wreaked havoc on my hairline.

halo had no effect on my hairline at all and it worked just as well if not better.

just a heads up.

plifter42

Awards
^ not like you can even buy any of these anymore anyways slowburn089... Way to revive an outdated thread, lol.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
^ not like you can even buy any of these anymore anyways slowburn089... Way to revive an outdated thread, lol.
mod edit: unwise