PH for women?? thoughts

01cboss

Awards
Hey guys and gals.

Looking to get some knowledge on pro hormones for women.

My GF has her comp in about 2 months and still needs to cut down a bit more. I have been reading up on halo and thinking of giving her 1-2 caps per day for about 6-7 weeks. Due to the xoumpounds it wouldn't aromatize so she wouldn't get many side effects and/or need a pct.(I'm a bit jelly) still unsure about letting her run this tho. As pH for women is a bit of a taboo subject.

Basically looking for a bit more knowledge. Safe to say if I let her run one it would only be halo 25mg tabs 1-2 for about 6-7 weeks.

No dick responses please just wondering if anyone has run this (females please) and general thoughts :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Bro do you want her to grow a penis or what? Lol.

I've seen ladies around here run Ostarine, but ladies running PHs is beyond me.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
My friends girl ran halo at 25/25/25/50/50/50 and did really well. Up a few lbs in lean mass and down a few lbs body fat. She had a great recomp.

whitelie

Awards
There's that other thread that popped up about the girl that ran 30mg epi for 3 weeks. Put on more fat than muscle and became very lethargic. I'd proceed with caution if she's only a couple of weeks out.

As Abe said, Ostarine is a safer bet

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Bro do you want her to grow a penis or what? Lol.

I've seen ladies around here run Ostarine, but ladies running PHs is beyond me.
Def want to watch for adrogenic sides. Deepening voice,facial hair growth. But at dosages listed it's uncommon. I've seen logs of women getting up to 100mg.

01cboss

Awards
My friends girl ran halo at 25/25/25/50/50/50 and did really well. Up a few lbs in lean mass and down a few lbs body fat. She had a great recomp.
So any side effects or anything what did you use to cycle with? Assists ect?

01cboss

Awards
But dosed at a range of 25-50 mg there couldn't possibly be many side effects?

707kid

Awards
Ive heard of lots of women running anavar (its expensive and faked A LOT). But never any PHs. I would stick to something less harsh.
Also ive heard of a few running winny at some small doses.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Read a log where a girl ran super DMZ 3.0 at 1.5 caps a day! Needless to say she had gains and some SERIOUS sides including masculinization. Bet that log is still buried somewhere on IML's forums.

Anyone who cycles has to be careful, but women especially so. Have heard of ladies running ostarine and halo (banned now) with success. Wonder if 11oxo would be tolerable for women?

PatMcGroin

Awards
No dick responses- literally. Har har. Why in the F would you let your girl run a PH?! Do you like to bone girls that have manginas?! Have her run Ostarine if you really want.

01cboss

Awards
Really tho anyone else have experience with a female they know running halo?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Girl at my gym is big into power lifting. Ran halo for her at 30 mg for 6 weeks. Her voice def got deeper. I wanted to ask her if she grew a mini **** but thought it was rude lol. Id advise against ph for girls. Agree with osta

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Well if women do decide to run a cycle do they still need to do PCT?

PatMcGroin

Awards
Girl at my gym is big into power lifting. Ran halo for her at 30 mg for 6 weeks. Her voice def got deeper. I wanted to ask her if she grew a mini **** but thought it was rude lol. Id advise against ph for girls. Agree with osta
You should of asked to diddle the beaner

CobbledPath

Awards
Not a good idea, if diet and training aren't locked in by now, reaching for a PH which can cause all sorts of issues hormonally isn't worth it.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
As Abe said, Ostarine is a safer bet
Are you serious? Do you even know that Ostarine is a Bicalutamid derivative? Never red on english-speaking boards something about Bicalutamid. Never.

Despite Ostarine is in the phase III study there are further points which are not cleared up yet. And one of this uncleared point is the the derivative function of Bicalutamid and its teratogenic effect.

As a framework in the studies the researcher even say, a male must not have unprotected sexual interaction with a partner for at least three months. Why? Because with every ejaculation the possibly damaged sperms are going to be rejected. For males at least not a big deal.

The main problem is for women which a) are in a childbearing age b) are pregnant c) didn't completed yet the family planning. As mentionned, Bicalutamid has a teratogenic effect and damage the unborn child. So: a pregnant women MUST NOT take Ostarine or a Bicalutamid derivative like also S4!

That was also the main reason why the female testsubjectes in the first studies were beyond the menopause. This is of course a theory and not proven yet for 100% - which wouln't be justifiable morally and ethically in this stage. But honestly, I wouln't risk a miscarriage as a woman for a couple of pounds of muscle mass. It's not worth and there are other options like pharma grade Oxandrolone (beware from ulabs which are mixing also Methandrostenolone and Stanozolole in this so called "Oxandrolone products"). Don't play with a not researched well enough research chemical.

whitelie

Awards
Are you serious? Do you even know that Ostarine is a Bicalutamid derivative? Never red on english-speaking boards something about Bicalutamid. Never.

Despite Ostarine is in the phase III study there are further points which are not cleared up yet. And one of this uncleared point is the the derivative function of Bicalutamid and its teratogenic effect.

As a framework in the studies the researcher even say, a male must not have unprotected sexual interaction with a partner for at least three months. Why? Because with every ejaculation the possibly damaged sperms are going to be rejected. For males at least not a big deal.

The main problem is for women which a) are in a childbearing age b) are pregnant c) didn't completed yet the family planning. As mentionned, Bicalutamid has a teratogenic effect and damage the unborn child. So: a pregnant women MUST NOT take Ostarine or a Bicalutamid derivative like also S4!

That was also the main reason why the female testsubjectes in the first studies were beyond the menopause. This is of course a theory and not proven yet for 100% - which wouln't be justifiable morally and ethically in this stage. But honestly, I wouln't risk a miscarriage as a woman for a couple of pounds of muscle mass. It's not worth and there are other options like pharma grade Oxandrolone (beware from ulabs which are mixing also Methandrostenolone and Stanozolole in this so called "Oxandrolone products"). Don't play with a not researched well enough research chemical.
Not sure what you're getting at here.
You're on a forum based around fitness, not pregnancy. There's nothing mentioned in this thread about the 'user' trying to fall pregnant whilst using Ostarine.

Obviously one should thoroughly research all aspects of ph's, sarms or whatever it is you're potentially looking at using and weigh up the risk vs gain but the downsides of a female using a sarm like Ostarine is a lot less than that of a prohormone.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
As a woman I would never take the risk to gain some weight and a couple of years I will have an abortion. Don't fix on pregnant woman, it concerns every woman. Especially these ones who want to have a familiy in the future.

But if you say, you will never have children or something like that, it's another case. But can a 20 year old girl really decide that early never to have children? Maybe she will regret it some time... (not only 20 years old, it affects in every age).

If you are saying SARM are a lot safer than AAS, than you didn't researched well enough (no offense). The unknown component is the main aspect, which is here a killer criterion. Nearly every AAS (and I'm speaking of AAS and not these PH) is well researched with nearly every possible event. You know EXACTLY what will happen, if you are taking d-bols as a woman for example.

You don't need more than 5-10mg/ed real Oxandrolone as a woman (and not more than 20mg/ed as a man, if you are taking 80mg for example, it's just underdosed stuff I guarantee you that). 0.125mg/kg is a good direction.

Of couse: if you are comparing the anabolic/androgenic ration between these two components (Ostarine and Oxa), Ostarine would be the better choice because of the lack of androgenic effect. But this is not the only point you have to check. The field of application is different of these two compounds. And you are also not comparing a car just by the horse power, are you?

You can take (as a man) whatever you want - you are responsible for yourself. But never recommend actively to a woman to take Ostarine without mentionning the huge unknown effect with Bicalutamid. And that's why I wrote about it, because I never saw it here on these boards.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your really set on her doing this id say the safest bet for females is anavar. 10 mg a day 20 at the absolute most.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
If your really set on her doing this id say the safest bet for females is anavar. 10 mg a day 20 at the absolute most.
IF the Var is legit this is probably the best bet.

Mdanno808

Awards
Yeah var. it's expensive, but by far the most popular choice for females.