super DMZ 3.0 cycle

01cboss

Awards
Hay guys my first post here just have a few queries on hand.

In the next month or so I plan on running DMZ 3.0
I plan to run only 1 bottle for either 3-4 weeks along side cell cycle assist hymalya live 52 and milk thistle. Also about half way thru I'm gunna start my sns inhibit p and run it for about a month the after my pct.

I plan to run nolva as my pct I got 45 caps of 20 mg, so im gunna run 20/20/20/20 and see how I go.

Any thoughts or anything else I should be running? I may even throw a natty test booster in with my pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. DAA is a good cheap option for a test booster.

Mongoose6401

Awards
Def natty test booster I personally like stinging nettle root and daa but most otc test boosters plus nova should be sufficient. I have only run 1 4 week super dmz 2.0 cycle and got shut down hard had lethargy, back pumps, and libido loss. I would recommend test or some kind of "test base" to help combat those sides as 3.0 has and extra methyl on top of dmz and msten. I personally am going to run epi andro (stano) and dermacrine to try and combat those sides my next cycle with halo for a cut. 5-10 grams a day of taurine should help keep back pumps at bay of cycle.

01cboss

Awards
Def natty test booster I personally like stinging nettle root and daa but most otc test boosters plus nova should be sufficient. I have only run 1 4 week super dmz 2.0 cycle and got shut down hard had lethargy, back pumps, and libido loss. I would recommend test or some kind of "test base" to help combat those sides as 3.0 has and extra methyl on top of dmz and msten. I personally am going to run epi andro (stano) and dermacrine to try and combat those sides my next cycle with halo for a cut. 5-10 grams a day of taurine should help keep back pumps at bay of cycle.
So you reckon run a test as a side with the DMZ 3.0?

Mongoose6401

Awards
If that is an option for you it would definitely make the cycle more enjoyable and help you keep gains. Test isn't an option for me right now due to legal factors I'm not against pinning. But if you could run 400-500 g's of test e or cyp for 2-3 months and use dmz 3.0 as a kick starter I think you would see your best results. Otherwise if you can't or won't do "real" gear stano or 4 andro would probably be your best bet. Idk your cycle history but if it is your first you might be better off running just 500 g's of test a week solo for 3 months and save the dmz 3.0 for future cycles. Just my opinion though.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For lethargy I've used stano and it helped me with an mdrol Cycle.I also recommend you have an Ai on hand ..just in case for estro flares up

For pct you could also get alphamax and daa

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could pick up some cheap DAA. You could also go the test base and pick up some 4andro by iron maglabs at Strong Supplement Shop. Ai on hand is always good as well like said above. Super dmz 3.0 is no joke tho. msten, alpha 1 and dmz so make sure you have good on cycle support which it looks like you do and you could even run your cycle support all throughout pct to if you wanted.

01cboss

Awards
As an AI all I have access to over here is inhibit p by SNS I have ran it on previous cycles and had no worries. On that would I be best running inhibit p all the way through my cycle or starting it toward the end with pct just in case of estro rebound?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would taper your Nolva 20/20/10/10 - that's the common practice so your body adjusts once you stop using it.

mus

Banned
Awards
And if you have liquid make sure you measure out 30.4 of the nolva to get 20

01cboss

Awards
Yeah I plan to do that with nolva should be sweet but what about my AI should SNS inhibit p do the job? And when should I start taking that from the start or towards the end to avoid rebound?

Mongoose6401

Awards
I thought inhibit p was for prolactin but maybe I'm wrong haven't researched it. For an AI I would personally go with adex or aromasin but if you don't have access or don't want to use research chems something with arimistane is probably your next best bet. Adex you would have to taper to avoid rebound but aromasin or arimistane are suicidal so tapering isn't necessary.

stillchillin

Awards
Yea inhibit p is def for prolactin, not gonna do much used as an ai :)