First log - havoc, keep it brutal please

Threlpappy

Awards
Ok so here is the plan after advise from the forums.

5 weeks havoc at 20/30/40/40/40/40

On cycle- is CEL cycle assist, joyful joints, cod liver oil, multi vit.

Pst- nolva 20/20/10/10, CEL cycle assist x2 weeks, post cycle 3X x6 weeks, cod liver, multi vit. Exemestane on hand in case.

Lots of water throughout, kal + (just a tad), protein shake with taurine 1-2 times a day depending on meals (beverly)

Workout plan- Arnold blueprint for at least the first five weeks and as long after as I can keep up with 6/week, light cardio where I can fit it in.

Ok, have at me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Your layout it subpar, the dosing is whacky... how old are you? Where are you from?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct looks solid, epistane not so much. Doses are really low and you should never taper off of anabolics. How about 20/30/30/30/30/40? This is still pretty low dosed.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
That dosing schedule is NOT based on advice from the forums. No one would ever recommend 20mg of Epi.

Start at 30 at the minimum, and bump to 40.

Threlpappy

Awards
Ok I hear ya, but it says never take more than 3 a day right on the bottle :/ ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I hear ya, but it says never take more than 3 a day right on the bottle :/ ?
Don't listen to that, you can't go by manufacturer suggested doses on any ph really. Since you are new to hormones you can start at 20 just long enough to make sure you don't have any adverse reactions, then you need to go up! 40 to 50 is the sweet spot imo

whitelie

Awards
I'd say most companies say to limit it to three as they need to cover their ass. Not everyone that takes these would do the necessary research and thus required pct for higher/longer doses.

Run it more like 20/30/40/40/40/40

May also want to add some taurine in there as well

Threlpappy

Awards
I have taurine on hand that I will throw in my shakes, I'm going to skip a 6th week because I have a thing that week and won't even get one work out in (other than running before bed)

What do you guys think about 23-30/30-40/40/40/40

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks is better for Epi, IMO. If you can't dedicate yourself to the cycle you probably shouldn't run one. Not being rude, just saying.

I took 30/45/45/45/60/60.

Threlpappy

Awards
I work a full time job and a part time job, im carrying 12 credit hours and reaising 2 infants,.. I wont have an uninterrupted 6 weeks until several years after im dead... would it be worth doing the 6th week if all i can get in is 11pm runs with pushups on the sidewalk?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I work a full time job and a part time job, im carrying 12 credit hours and reaising 2 infants,.. I wont have an uninterrupted 6 weeks until several years after im dead... would it be worth doing the 6th week if all i can get in is 11pm runs with pushups on the sidewalk?
Nope.. no point in cycling.. just send me the epi

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope.. no point in cycling.. just send me the epi
This^^
Epistane and other oral steroids are for guys that have hit a plateau resistance training and need to get over said plateau. This would be a disrespect to the epistane imo. I have a kid, 60 hour a week job and run my own business. I get up at 4 am to hit the weights, it can be done bro. Dedication is key

Threlpappy

Awards
i might have to work out in the night, but it will be the other side

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm doing 30/30/45/45/60/60 for my first cycle. currently on week 3.

hokiefan23

Awards
If your not prepared to give it your all everyday then you are not ready. If you are not committed to spending 1-2 hours in the gym 5 days a week you are not ready. You are not ready if your diet is not 100% on point. You are not ready if you have anything that could conflict with your routine and dedication.

It is a steroid, there will be side effects, and you are putting toxic chemicals in your body. I recommend at least 2 years of research before you run any cycle. Just doing a few pushups is not going to much of anything.

The only supplement you need is proper diet and training regime. Food is the best supplement in the world. Once you have reached your body's NATURAL ability to build muscle and have reached that plateau, then consider running epi. Just my two cents.

mus

Banned
Awards
Your sacrificing a ton of possible adverse effects for a couple pounds of lean muscle you will lose in 2 months

classic27

I have done many cycles of Rpn havoc and I like 20mg. 30mg sweet spot. No need for 40mg. Everyone is different. I am sensitive to gear. 20mg gives me results. 30 mg and more starts giving me sides.

Threlpappy

Awards
I have done many cycles of Rpn havoc and I like 20mg. 30mg sweet spot. No need for 40mg. Everyone is different. I am sensitive to gear. 20mg gives me results. 30 mg and more starts giving me sides.
thanks for the advice, I'll end up building to results and not get to crazy.

hokiefan23

Awards
I feel like 20 and 30 are low. That's just me. I didn't feel anything physically until i jumped up to 45 mg. but at 30mg, i have notice slow strength gains and good composition changes.

hokiefan23

Awards
not logging. so far so good. A few side effects but other than that i'm loving it.

Threlpappy

Awards
Day - 1

210 lbs

Turns out I have a rather big meat gut... 43 1/2"

Didn't get to work out

Ate 3 bean burritos from Taco Bell for dinner on the way to a class, bowl of pop corn and giant piece of pie and ice cream for snack before bed...
Not a great start,.. Oh did I mention bp spike and rage headache?

hokiefan23

Awards
Headaches will happen. I'm experiencing an extreme loss of appetite as soon as I upped my doasge

Threlpappy

Awards
Day - 2

diet was good today

Awesome workout for 1.5 hours, intensity was normal to low, strength was good, endurance was good.

bp has been ok, avoided all caffeine today... headaches still killing me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day - 2

diet was good today

Awesome workout for 1.5 hours, intensity was normal to low, strength was good, endurance was good.

bp has been ok, avoided all caffeine today... headaches still killing me.
The decrease in caffeine might be causing your headaches.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya but ill take the annoyance over the bp spike I had yesterday.. just gunna have to detox caffeine
It sucks for a little while but you will get used to it. I quit using caffeine all together because it is so hard to come off of it every cycle. Might be a good idea to ween yourself off of it before cycle next time

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm still taking preworkout (Hyde) with my epi cycle. I was told not to take in combination but i'm honestly dependent on it for working out.

classic27

I'm still taking preworkout (Hyde) with my epi cycle. I was told not to take in combination but i'm honestly dependent on it for working out.
If blood pressure and health is under control then taking your preworkout with epi should be fine.

hokiefan23

Awards
yeah i've had no issues whatsoever, blood pressure is typically around 129 over 68 at the gym on the preworkout

Threlpappy

Awards
Day - 3 (yesterday)

Horrible nutrition... I was stuck at work all day and night and there was nothing I could do about it.

Great work out, might have gone a tad heavy on my beat up shoulder, felt lethargic towards the end.

Bp was ok all day.

Has anyone noticed having asparagus smelling urine?.. Maybe from liver sups?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day - 2 (yesterday)

Horrible nutrition... I was stuck at work all day and night and there was nothing I could do about it.

Great work out, might have gone a tad heavy on my beat up shoulder, felt lethargic towards the end.

Bp was ok all day.

Has anyone noticed having asparagus smelling urine?.. Maybe from liver sups?
Only when I eat asparagus! J/K the smell maybe from those supports. Are you drinking enough water? Don't want to get dehydrated or get headaches...

whitelie

Awards
Possibly the support supps. Mine was always really strong first thing in the morning when you can't hydrate thru your sleep. Takes a bit of catching up to in the morning but I was having about 7-8L every day and it still only just seemed like enough at times.

Without having a go, you've got to get your diet on track or your wasting your time and money. Only 2 days in with poor diet on both. You should be starting with both guns blazing!

Threlpappy

Awards
No that was a misprint ,. 3 days in with poor diet in 2 :), and I don't disagree, but some times it's that or not eat, don't want to be to cal deficient

whitelie

Awards
Can you make up meals in advance for a few days or the week? Or live on protein shakes ;)

Threlpappy

Awards
i have a few protein shakes with me at work today,.. chow has been good today, except for on accidental donut. .... no really, I slipped and it just fell into my mouth!

Threlpappy

Awards
Day 4

Ate pretty good,. Got some back cramps after workout

Leg day,. Lots of squats and deadlifts. Tough to get through.

Left knee felt a bit dry, headaches have let up, just about gone

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I have a whole drawer at work full of protein bars, granola bars, jerky, etc. It's like a vending machine exploded!
Well... that drawer was full until my cycle and now it is almost empty, lol. At least I didn't miss any meals!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a whole drawer at work full of protein bars, granola bars, jerky, etc. It's like a vending machine exploded!
Well... that drawer was full until my cycle and now it is almost empty, lol. At least I didn't miss any meals!
Mmmmm......jerky! I need to start making my own so it's low sodium

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmm......jerky! I need to start making my own so it's low sodium
I was just thinking about that! Less sodium, no MSG, and CHEAP. I was on a turkey jerky kick for a while. Store called Costco has 2 big bags for $12. One for now and one for later...

hokiefan23

Awards
Make sure your taking supplements to support your immune system. I am at the end of week 3 and I am having a stomach virus symptoms. Not sure if it's a side effect of epistane or a weakened immune system from having low estrogen has caused me to catch something

Threlpappy

Awards
Make sure your taking supplements to support your immune system. I am at the end of week 3 and I am having a stomach virus symptoms. Not sure if it's a side effect of epistane or a weakened immune system from having low estrogen has caused me to catch something
Like what specifically ?

av6258

av6258

Awards
What a joke this log is going to be. You eat Taco Bell and can't find time to get to the gym. Stop taking juice and fix your diet and training dude