Clen Cycle Question

BadTheo2015

Awards
Currently cycling clen and loving it. But don't want to take two weeks off, I've heard people take diphenhydramine to constantly cycle clen. I was thinking 2 weeks of clen then diphenhydramine without clen. How long (The minimum) amount of time before I can start clen again and feel the full effects?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I do two weeks on, one week off. Feel is just fine when I start back up, without taking diphenhydramine.

BadTheo2015

Awards
So it feels just like it did the firat time you ever took it? If so that's awesome.

I'm gonna try the 2 on 1 off... First time with diphenhydramine and.second time without, seeing as I already bought it. Plus helps me sleep. But thanks for the input.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Currently cycling clen and loving it. But don't want to take two weeks off, I've heard people take diphenhydramine to constantly cycle clen. I was thinking 2 weeks of clen then diphenhydramine without clen. How long (The minimum) amount of time before I can start clen again and feel the full effects?
get "KETO" from CEM-products... then you dont need to do 2 on 3 off. you can do the whole run. I highly rec it and them.

BadTheo2015

Awards
I'm from the UK and it's a bit difficult to come across over here....