Best time to take my epistane dose?

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm starting my 3rd week of epistane today and i'm increasing my dosage. My plan is to run it 30/30/45/45/60/60 (might keep it at 45 if my body doesn't respond well). My caps are in 15mg each. For my 30mg dosage, I take 1 around 7 am in the morning and 1 cap an hour preworkout (5-5:30pm)

I typically workout around 6pm to 6:15pm.

I'm upping my dose to 45 mg and wanted to know the best effective dose.

Should I do one cap upon waking, one mid afternoon, and one late in evening? or should i take two in the morning, 1 preworkout? or 1 in the morning, 2 preworkout?

Should i take one preworkout or does it really matter? I'm still using preworkout powder for the caffeine energy. haven't had any issues with blood pressure or anything or irregular heart rate by mixing the two together (epi & preworkout)

Cycle assist and liv52ds is taken 3-4 hours apart from epistane.

Swolljaboi

Awards
It needs to be dosed 3 times per day. It only has a 6-8 hour half life if I'm not mistaken. Dosing 3x per day will keep blood levels steady.

hokiefan23

Awards
Does it have to be dosed preworkout though?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Not necessarily. If you are taking it 3x per day it will already be in your blood when you hit the gym.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I take mine 6am, 12pm, 6pm. That leaves a bit of a gap overnight, but I already have enough trouble sleeping, and taking too close to bed time can cause trouble sleeping as well.

hokiefan23

Awards
I've taken mine before bed and have had no issues…. Not even caffeine can affect my sleeping pattern. I can take a full serving of Mr. Hyde and workout at like 9pm and be sound asleep before midnight

r3zy

Awards
I've taken mine before bed and have had no issues…. Not even caffeine can affect my sleeping pattern. I can take a full serving of Mr. Hyde and workout at like 9pm and be sound asleep before midnight
Yeah I'm the same as you, I could drink a can of RedBull and be asleep 20 minutes later

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting my 3rd week of epistane today and i'm increasing my dosage. My plan is to run it 30/30/45/45/60/60 (might keep it at 45 if my body doesn't respond well). My caps are in 15mg each. For my 30mg dosage, I take 1 around 7 am in the morning and 1 cap an hour preworkout (5-5:30pm)

I typically workout around 6pm to 6:15pm.

I'm upping my dose to 45 mg and wanted to know the best effective dose.

Should I do one cap upon waking, one mid afternoon, and one late in evening? or should i take two in the morning, 1 preworkout? or 1 in the morning, 2 preworkout?

Should i take one preworkout or does it really matter? I'm still using preworkout powder for the caffeine energy. haven't had any issues with blood pressure or anything or irregular heart rate by mixing the two together (epi & preworkout)

Cycle assist and liv52ds is taken 3-4 hours apart from epistane.
I would do 1 in am and 2 pre-wo. but not big deal when TBH. but i would rec adding a test base to this all....