New to Pro-hormones

JZT

JZT

Awards
So i have just recently been introduced to Pro-hormones and I am looking for 1st hand experiences and insights with them. I've done plenty of research and am now looking for products and wisdom that the generic information cant provide.
The questions I have:
- What would be a good starting point for cycling?
- What are some reliable manufacturers?
- What are some reliable places to purchase Pro-hormones?
- What are some things i should look out for or do specific research on?
- I am naturally extremely lean and am looking to put on lean mass effectively, what product will assist me with that?

I am also looking for questions i should be asking, and of course the answers to those questions.

Again I am new to all of this and am looking for experienced users to help guide me so i don't make a dumb mistake.
Thanks guys!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be wrong, but these types of threads with such questions as "list all the prohormones that exist" or "list all the manufacturers of prohormones" always makes me think it's the feds or something haha

JZT

JZT

Awards
I'm sorry, that's not what I'm asking although it may seem that way. I'm asking wheres a good starting point for a new guy or just guys that have tried and liked a specific product. Does that clear it up any? I am not asking a list of all of them, just one that someone would recommend.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. That was just my initial reaction.

You have somewhat limited options. Most of the prohormones out right now are DHEA derivatives. 1-Andro, 4-Andro, that sort of stuff.

Pretty much the only real test base right now is either trestolone (if you can find it) and Dermacrine sold by BPS. You need a test base otherwise you'll get symptoms like lethargy, low libido, etc...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So i have just recently been introduced to Pro-hormones and I am looking for 1st hand experiences and insights with them. I've done plenty of research and am now looking for products and wisdom that the generic information cant provide.
The questions I have:
- What would be a good starting point for cycling?
- What are some reliable manufacturers?
- What are some reliable places to purchase Pro-hormones?
- What are some things i should look out for or do specific research on?
- I am naturally extremely lean and am looking to put on lean mass effectively, what product will assist me with that?

I am also looking for questions i should be asking, and of course the answers to those questions.

Again I am new to all of this and am looking for experienced users to help guide me so i don't make a dumb mistake.
Thanks guys!
With the recent ban on most PHs/ DS, posting links may be considered against forum rules. You can dig through threads here to help answer your questions though

JZT

JZT

Awards
With the recent ban on most PHs/ DS, posting links may be considered against forum rules. You can dig through threads here to help answer your questions though
I understand, thank you. What about my other questions?

Db2

Db2

Awards
I'm new myself and just started a first cycle. Do LOTS of searching on here and the other forums. Don't purchase anything until you feel your understanding is well rounded. A decent amount of ph's can still be found around online in leftover stock from various small supp shops and other sources if you search right. An understanding of good ph's for first cycle is fairly important, as is the understanding of a proper pct. you will likely need a serm, which is available in the form of a research chemical from various sources. Do not plan on going just Otc.

Some things I was told, do not plan your cycle until you understand the terms:

Prohormone/designer steroid and their differences
Pct
Serm/ai and their differences
Cycle support supplements and why you need them
Test base
Also look into Sarms and peptides as they are the new legal dimension and can provide many ph benefits without as many sides and are the next frontier in many respects.

Hope that helps, thought I'd chime in from one newb to another. Google is your friend. I became kind of obsessive and researched for weeks before becoming familiar, and am still researching in my off minutes. Good luck!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luckily anything sold right now openly as a prohormone is legal. IE a derivative of DHEA. I think a good starter cycle would be dermacrine and epi andro rx.

D

DB1219

Awards
I'm new myself and just started a first cycle. Do LOTS of searching on here and the other forums. Don't purchase anything until you feel your understanding is well rounded. A decent amount of ph's can still be found around online in leftover stock from various small supp shops and other sources if you search right. An understanding of good ph's for first cycle is fairly important, as is the understanding of a proper pct. you will likely need a serm, which is available in the form of a research chemical from various sources. Do not plan on going just Otc.

Some things I was told, do not plan your cycle until you understand the terms:

Prohormone/designer steroid and their differences
Pct
Serm/ai and their differences
Cycle support supplements and why you need them
Test base
Also look into Sarms and peptides as they are the new legal dimension and can provide many ph benefits without as many sides and are the next frontier in many respects.

Hope that helps, thought I'd chime in from one newb to another. Google is your friend. I became kind of obsessive and researched for weeks before becoming familiar, and am still researching in my off minutes. Good luck!
Excellent advice. Learn this subject like your studying for a college biology exam. Like Jiigzz said, older posts on this site should help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My brother is running his first cycle. Osta/dermacrine. 2 very mild compounds. Hes in week 4 has gained 6lbs and looks much leaner. More recomp then bulk but your diet can change that. Anywho, check that out and you will find ppl say no need for a serm with osta but not worth taking a chance so get the serm(and so you dont get confused pay attention to the difference between serm and sarm)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother is running his first cycle. Osta/dermacrine. 2 very mild compounds. Hes in week 4 has gained 6lbs and looks much leaner. More recomp then bulk but your diet can change that. Anywho, check that out and you will find ppl say no need for a serm with osta but not worth taking a chance so get the serm(and so you dont get confused pay attention to the difference between serm and sarm)
Osta and dermacrine is really good solid stack. I'd suggest anyone who does that to keep a mild AI on hand just in case due to the ostarine. Although dermacrine does have AIs built in, so you may not even need one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unless your really prone to estro sides or high body fat i feel the derma is plenty to control it but i got some eliminate i can give him and some erase too. Any suggestions for add ons for this stack? Like what do you think would compliment these 2 for a future run. No designers. Mild sarm or something dhea based?