DMZ/Epi stack?

steviebrown

Awards
Hey guys this is my first post on the forums! I was looking to take a DMZ/epi ph cycle with the intent to gain good strength and stay relatively lean. I've taken 2 cycles previously [first a dmz/trenabol, second a furaza, epi, tr3n] and have all seen great results. Off the two previous stacks i've noticed great strength and mass gains but now i'm looking something that will greatly increase my strength and keep my lean/shredded for the summer. If you have any other recommended PH's to take that can keep me shredded for the summer please be sure to input! I'm currently 5'11 ~175-180lbs and around 12-16%BF.
The stack will look somewhere around:

CYCLE
Super DMZ 3.0 20/20/30/30/30/30
RPN Havoc [Unless someone recommends better epi?] 30/30/30/30/30/30

Was also considering adding andro 300 because i've heard amazing things about it

Support Supps:
competitive edge labs cycle assist
Inhibit P
Taurine
Vitamin b5
fish oi
Zinc
Protein
PWO

PCT
Nolvadex 40/40/30/20/20/10
Black Stone Labs Eradicate
Natural Testosterone Booster

All tips, comments, help, suggestion are greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Diet down until you're as lean as you want
Throw in the epistane
Use diet to keep yourself lean, upp carbs a bit

That's pretty much all there is to it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys this is my first post on the forums! I was looking to take a DMZ/epi ph cycle with the intent to gain good strength and stay relatively lean. I've taken 2 cycles previously [first a dmz/trenabol, second a furaza, epi, tr3n] and have all seen great results. Off the two previous stacks i've noticed great strength and mass gains but now i'm looking something that will greatly increase my strength and keep my lean/shredded for the summer. If you have any other recommended PH's to take that can keep me shredded for the summer please be sure to input! I'm currently 5'11 ~175-180lbs and around 12-16%BF.
The stack will look somewhere around:

CYCLE
Super DMZ 3.0 20/20/30/30/30/30
RPN Havoc [Unless someone recommends better epi?] 30/30/30/30/30/30

Was also considering adding andro 300 because i've heard amazing things about it

Support Supps:
competitive edge labs cycle assist
Inhibit P
Taurine
Vitamin b5
fish oi
Zinc
Protein
PWO

PCT
Nolvadex 40/40/30/20/20/10
Black Stone Labs Eradicate
Natural Testosterone Booster

All tips, comments, help, suggestion are greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!
Do you realize that sdmz3 is 3 methylated hormones and you are talking about adding a 4th methyl to the mix? If you do run this you need tudca, lots of tudca. Also, run your nolva at 20/20/10/10. Start the eradicate when you drop nolva to 10 mg and run 2 weeks past your serm. Good luck, I hope you understand what you are getting in to

PatMcGroin

Awards
That is a ballsy cycle for your 3rd run. I've got at least 20 cycles under me and I wouldn't even run that. Good luck bro, hope your liver doesn't shrink to a raisin by cycle end. Be careful.