Planning 2nd Cycle. Thoughts

r3zy

Awards
I like to plan my cycles well in advance, so thought I'd start thinking about my next. If anyone has anything they would change as in products etc, would be great.

Cycle:
MSten: 20/20/20/20
Stanoshred: 800/800/800/800
Blockade: 6caps ED

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle 3X: 4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3

Would you include DAA as a test booster as well? Also whats MSten like for back pumps? I've been getting crazy back pumps on epi.

Cheers, Rez

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this set up, and would definitely add DAA to pct. Msten gave me mild back pumps, but it was my first cycle and I barely knew what to do to battle them. Keep your water intake high and supplement with some taurine, and you should be fine.

I would also add something to your pct to maintain some intensity. Some Ep1c and Conqu3r would make pct feel like a cycle itself.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm with dma. Cycle looks solid. Pct is where you might wanna add stuff tho. Personally reduct xt for cortisol control is a staple for me along with ara and either anabeta elite or magnitropin. Throw that stack on top of some stims and not only will you feel like you're still on but I was actually able to keep increasing wright and strength post. Pr's at week 4 and 12 post cycle.

r3zy

Awards
Yeah I've kinda got my back pumps in check now, but when they hit they hit hard, had to cut a couple sessions short because of the inability to move correctly. So I might start a low dose of Taurine ED and if back pump creep up i'll up the dosage. I'll have a look into ep1c and conqu3r. Cheers

So would you run magnitropin instead of DAA or along side it? And when you say ara are you referring to arachidonic acid?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So would you run magnitropin instead of DAA or along side it? And when you say ara are you referring to arachidonic acid?
Personally I hate DAA because it gives me sides but most like it. If you want to you can def stack it with the mag for a little extra. It's so cheap why not?

And yes arachadonic acid. X gels at 4-6 caps on workout days is the way to go. You'll see strength stay high and pumps continue as well as a potential body comp improvement.

That stack as a whole is absolutely the best natty stack I've used and in pct it's nearly as good as continuing the cycle.

r3zy

Awards
So would this be the way to go? Are there any dosages you would change, or time frames of use?

DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g
Ara: 6/6/6/6 Workout days
Reduce XT: 0/0/3/3/3/3

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So would this be the way to go? Are there any dosages you would change, or time frames of use?

Ara: 6/6/6/6 Workout days
Reduce XT: 0/0/3/3/3/3
An AI should be a staple in any PCT since lower estro will trick your body into making more test so that's my only "must add".
You can add the ArA synergistic supps (Alcar/PA, gms, lohdra bark) but not necessary.

All the rest looks perfect.

r3zy

Awards
What would be your AI of choice? Wanna try and maximise my cycle to be the best it can.

r3zy

Awards
Sweet, what would your dosage be? I've never used the stuff before and from the searches I've done I'm getting mixed reviews

r3zy

Awards
After researching a bit more and looking into what you've mentioned I think my cycle will look like this

Cycle:
MSten: 20/20/20/20
Stanoshred: 800/800/800/800
Blockade: 6caps ED
Tudca: Recommended Dose
Taurine: 5g ED, upto 10g if pumps wreak havok
Fish Oil: Always use
Glucosamine: Everyday

PCT:
Aromasin: 12.5mg ED
Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3
XGels: 4-6caps Workout Days
Ep1c: Recommended Dose
BCAA: Everyday throughout
Creatine: 10g Everyday
Some preworkout.

My only questions are, do i take the Aromasin for 4weeks or the 6weeks. And can anyone tell me of a good Preworkout. I'm quite stim tolerant, tried loads, NO Xplode, Jack3d, White Flood, SuperPump and didn't feel anything. The only one i felt something off of was Dorian Yates NOX Pump, but that was on another level, couldn't handle it haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After researching a bit more and looking into what you've mentioned I think my cycle will look like this Cycle: MSten: 20/20/20/20 Stanoshred: 800/800/800/800 Blockade: 6caps ED Tudca: Recommended Dose Taurine: 5g ED, upto 10g if pumps wreak havok Fish Oil: Always use Glucosamine: Everyday PCT: Nolva: 20/20/10/10 Post Cycle 3X: 4/4/4/4 Aromasin: 12.5mg ED Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3 DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g XGels: 4-6caps Workout Days Ep1c: Recommended Dose BCAA: Everyday throughout Creatine: 10g Everyday Some preworkout. My only questions are, do i take the Aromasin for 4weeks or the 6weeks. And can anyone tell me of a good Preworkout. I'm quite stim tolerant, tried loads, NO Xplode, Jack3d, White Flood, SuperPump and didn't feel anything. The only one i felt something off of was Dorian Yates NOX Pump, but that was on another level, couldn't handle it haha
very nicely laid out. Everything looks solid. Glad to see someone actually do their own research ha.

Take the aromas in for 4 weeks. Too long and chances are it'll start to bother your joints and be more of a problem then a solution. You could extend to 6 weeks but I would start tapering down and either dose 6mg ish Ed or just 12.5 Eod.

For a pre, what are you looking for... It sounds like you just want a stim bomb type? If so, I suggest simul8, hyperrmax, or cannibal ferox. Those are all heavy stimmed. For something more comprehensive that'll get you a pump and some ergogenics as well, focus xt (reg or caffeine free), conqu3r dge (stimmed or non), pes high volume( pump only)... There's quite a few good options around.

r3zy

Awards
I'll go the 4 week route with the Aromasin, I get stiff joints anyway which is why I take Glucosamine all the time, so don't want to make it worse.

What I'm looking for is something to give me some energy and focus because I'm guessing I'm going to be feeling like **** in PCT while my hormones sort themselves out.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this layout as well. I usually run the Aromasin for 4 weeks as well, but start it at week 3 of pct, that way it extends past your SERM by a couple weeks. I also run the DAA for 6 weeks, which is usually 1 bottle's worth depending on what brand you got.

If you haven't tried Conqu3r-DGE yet, I highly recommend it. The Amento leaves me feeling great for hours after my workouts. Just enough stim, but killer pump and focus blend.

r3zy

Awards
I'll give Conqu3r ago, I'm ordering Ep1c anyway so might as well give it a shot.

Cheers guys. :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give Conqu3r ago, I'm ordering Ep1c anyway so might as well give it a shot.

Cheers guys. :)
Conqu3r is great, you won't be disappointed

r3zy

Awards
Been looking at things a bit more and with me ordering a few things from Olympus Labs, would swapping Blockade with AR1MACARE PRO and Post Cycle 3X with SUP3R PCT be just as good or better? Kinda saves on delivery fees and should save time on postage as well.

I'll be swapping Lean Xtreme with Reduce XT as well, so I'll be getting a couple from SNS.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well better of course!! Great profiles on both OL products. Sup3r PCT has one of the most diverse otc pct profiles. Prolactin control, Estro control, Organ support, Improved sleep.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it can't rep you again, but you deserve it!! LOL

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it can't rep you again, but you deserve it!! LOL
I got him! I need one of those OL tank tops, might order one for myself

b0bbYboy

Awards
Could u take creatine when on msten?

Or a preworkout during cycle?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
You can and should take creative if you plan on taking throughout pct too, because it will take a few weeks to fully saturate yourself. And your cycle layout looks nice, just make sure you have an immediate backup plan in case either your aromisan or nolva is bunk. I've seen it happen to a few people and it's not fun.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could u take creatine when on msten?

Or a preworkout during cycle?
Creatine, yes. Preworkout supps are not reccomended on cycle. They can jack up your bp and n.o. supps can contribute to bad pumps, like back pumps

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Creatine, yes. Preworkout supps are not reccomended on cycle. They can jack up your bp and n.o. supps can contribute to bad pumps, like back pumps
Pretty much this. If you want a little boost, look for something strictly for focus (not pump or stim related). Focus xt caffeine free, choline, beta alanaine, alcar, etc are all good options.