Administrators- I need Help!!

Baby Huey

Awards
Sorry to post this here, but I don't know what else to do. For some reason, when I log in, I cannot access the swap meet board. It just disappears from the forum list. I have no idea why. I get a message saying I don't have permission to access that board. I get the same message when I tried to PM jweave23 as well. Can someone tell me why I don't have access to the Swap Meet?

Again, sorry to post this here, but I don't know how else to get a message to an administrator.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Bro you're not even 18 - not sure if you should be posting here at all...

BP

Saladin

Awards
The Swap Meet and PMs are available to financially contributing members only.

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bro thats just the number of posts he has

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to post this here, but I don't know what else to do. For some reason, when I log in, I cannot access the swap meet board. It just disappears from the forum list. I have no idea why. I get a message saying I don't have permission to access that board. I get the same message when I tried to PM jweave23 as well. Can someone tell me why I don't have access to the Swap Meet?

Again, sorry to post this here, but I don't know how else to get a message to an administrator.
PMs and Swap Meet functions are privliges given to supporting members. Donate $10 and Post in the "if you donate" sticky saying you did so and you will be upgraded to board supporter status. You may need to wait til next week though as Bobo is out of town.

Baby Huey

Awards
PMs and Swap Meet functions are privliges given to supporting members. Donate $10 and Post in the "if you donate" sticky saying you did so and you will be upgraded to board supporter status. You may need to wait til next week though as Bobo is out of town.
Got it. Thanks.