dual log

mus

Banned
Awards
Hey guys this is from my previous post. Decided to log it......and we'll log my log so to speak.
No joke I'm going to measure the anabolic activity occurring in my penis during the cycle.
Starting weight 186 lbs, 511. About 9%bf (guess)
Starting length 8in
End goal 210 6%bfp
10 inches

Here's the game plan
Weeks 1-6
M14add 100-120 mg
Halodrol 100-120 mg
Max lmg 120 mg
1 andro 400 mg
Weeks 7-9 (recomp)
Trenavar 90 mg
Halodrol 50 mg
Stanodrol 600 mg

Pct
Toremifene (if its bunk I'll switch to my nolva which I know is legit, it just makes me a little bitch)
Gw501516
Ostarine 7mg
And all the usual test boosters
Going to try a ursolic acid/creatinol o phosphate combo to keep gains

I'm also going to try triptorelin for pct but my gut tells me its bs.

Going to be on GH peps as well as other peps like if for parts of the cycle.

mus

Banned
Awards
Will post before and after pics. Body pics only sorry galz

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn!

mus

Banned
Awards
Keep in mind I had set backs. 2-3 months ago I was 204. Lost it all do to some shiijjt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait hold up u said penis pump and length? That will not happen.

This is weird lol

mus

Banned
Awards
Haha no dick exercises while on a pH cycle. Weird as it maybe I haven't seen anything on it and I feel like it could work.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh I'm extremely confused. What u think will work? Non of those compounds will do anything for your thingy

mus

Banned
Awards
Hahaha they are anabolic correct? I plan on breaking down muscle tissue in my thingy and rebuilding it the same way my bicep does

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha they are anabolic correct? I plan on breaking down muscle tissue in my thingy and rebuilding it the same way my bicep does
Yes they are.

I doubt your logic is going to work lol.

mus

Banned
Awards
Haha probably not no..... Its more for ****s and gigs. Or I could be in the market for the first dick enlargement pills to actually work

mus

Banned
Awards
Should I work my way into the doses? Or just go full dose right away

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO at 10" goal!!! This should be good. Subbed...LOL...Good luck, but pics or it didn't happen!!

PatMcGroin

Awards
LOL i'm geekin out over this. No homo but 8" is pretty stacked man, big no homo again. 10'' and your on Lex Steele type status. One thing I will say is that while I'm on cycle my dink vein is massive. Comparable to the size of a large earth worm.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol at this thread. I'm no penis doctor but I'm pretty sure it is made up of ligaments and a fascia, essentially what penis exercises do is stretch these and of done frequently it becomes permanent.. I hear the blood flow is better on cycle in some cases, so if you plan on also increasing girth, doing exercises like jelqs and squeezes/clamping might produce better results.

Again I'm no penis doc, but from personal experimentation growing your penis is possible naturally, but no idea if the anabolics will aid in that

PatMcGroin

Awards
one time back in the day I found this contraption that looked like it was a cigar box or something- I opening it up and it looked like a weiner brace, and it was! It was called the Jez Extender- kid paid like 400$ for it and had a well known baby Johnson. He finally got laid after using it for 6 months so I guess it worked for him. This might help along with PHs.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
one time back in the day I found this contraption that looked like it was a cigar box or something- I opening it up and it looked like a weiner brace, and it was! It was called the Jez Extender- kid paid like 400$ for it and had a well known baby Johnson. He finally got laid after using it for 6 months so I guess it worked for him. This might help along with PHs.
Maybe it aided in confidence, because a big penis doesn't automatically mean you get laid. And even when you get the girl if it is too big for her it is just uncomfortable for both of you. I've been in that situation twice with the issue with the girl. 400 is a rip off. Could tell you how to make one for 20bucks

mus

Banned
Awards
Haha I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. My **** got sent back so itlle be a couple more days before I start the log.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't mean you can't start pumping up your Johnson now!! LMAO

PatMcGroin

Awards
Lol- I don't need help in that department, I found it in my old roommates closet hidden away. We still laugh to this day, 4 years later. He's lucky we are good people because it could have ruined the kids life if anyone found out! But since this got brought up, I'm wondering if a PH/AAS run would actually enhance the effects of some kind of Dink Brace.

PatMcGroin

Awards
Is it normal for your dick vein to get extremely massive while on cycle btw?

mus

Banned
Awards
Should I ease into the doses of the compounds? They are high doses.... Ive never found a solid answer on this