Warrior labz input

cnhenson

Awards
Anyone have any experience with warrior labz? Have a bottle of Spartan and tren sitting around and was looking for input on these. Thanks

Superman_777

Awards
Never really heard too much on these products, but they did sell them locally at one of the nutrition shops in my city. The guy working claimed they were among the strongest, Titan being one of them. If you look at the ingredients, you can see why.

But even then, there are still knock-off, unheard of, companies who make a product and claim there are "x" number of milligrams per serving, when in fact there is much less...Which is why you hear people like clockwork saying they got better results from "x" company over "y" company, when both of their products claimed the same ingredient content. This is why you go with someone who has empirically proven their reputation. Take blackstone, ironmag, etc, you will get noticeably better results with their sdmz 2.0 (10mg of msten, 10mg of dmz) over "y" companies product which claims 20mg msten, 15mg dmz. I see this all the time, even at my local supplement shops.

I am not suggesting warrior labz is among them. They do seem somewhat decent, but there is no way to find out unless you (a) run the product yourself or (b) third party edification (must be a sufficient enough amount), such as logs and non-sponsered reviews