GW501516 Cancer question??

b8audis4

Awards
Hello I am very interested in stacking lgd 4033 and GW501516 for a recomp cycle both compounds for 8 weeks lgd start with 8 mgs and work my way up to 12, and for the gw start with 10 then work up to 20.. I am very skeptical of this gw supplement since many people say it's very dangerous and could possibly cause cancer can somebody please clear this up because I search everywhere and find mixed opinions on different forums.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello I am very interested in stacking lgd 4033 and GW501516 for a recomp cycle both compounds for 8 weeks lgd start with 8 mgs and work my way up to 12, and for the gw start with 10 then work up to 20.. I am very skeptical of this gw supplement since many people say it's very dangerous and could possibly cause cancer can somebody please clear this up because I search everywhere and find mixed opinions on different forums.
The studies that showed this used huge doses on rats, 100's of times the comparable doses we would be using. GW being a carcinogen is over hyped imo

b8audis4

Awards
So would it be safe to take for 4-8 weeks at 20 mgs

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

b8audis4

Awards
Is the Cancer to this long term or on cycle ? What should I be concerned about and how would gaind be with gw and lgd on 8 weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the Cancer to this long term or on cycle ? What should I be concerned about and how would gaind be with gw and lgd on 8 weeks
Some rats developed cancer, but this was after long periods of time with very high doses. The gains are completely diet specific. What are your goals? Stats? More importantly, what is your body fat %?

b8audis4

Awards
I am now 14 percent at 5 foot 8 and 176 lbs i dropped from 26 percent at 218 lbs I would like to cut more body fat with out loosing strength

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am now 14 percent at 5 foot 8 and 176 lbs i dropped from 26 percent at 218 lbs I would like to cut more body fat with out loosing strength
Lgd will help you accomplish this. The gw might give you a little extra boost, but it isn't the miracle drug everyone thought it would be. Do you know how you want to run this? Dosage and duration? Pct?

b8audis4

Awards
So should I say no to gw and just run gw and what are your thoughts on mk 677

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people are having good luck with platinum's gw and lgd stacked. The mk 677 would be a great addition to these two. Lgd can be run up to 12 mg and gw is good at 20 mg. Mk 677 will make you sleep like a rock and give you a gh boost you can really feel. 8 weeks of these 3 would be a great cycle

b8audis4

Awards
Do you suggest not running gw for safety reasons and what are be typical gains from mk677

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The word safe should not be used in this discussion lmao. Drinking a glass of water is safe. Research chemicals =\= safe not matter what way you spin it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The word safe should not be used in this discussion lmao. Drinking a glass of water is safe. Research chemicals =\= safe not matter what way you spin it.
A lot of people don't realize what they are taking. They just think of it as a "supplement" and not an experimental drug.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^this. Everything has a risk, it's up to you to decide if the reward is worth the risk. You won't see any "gains" from gw or mk 677. GW is a performance enhancer and mk 677 is a growth hormone secretagogue. I suggest you do a lot of reading into all these compounds before you decide to jump on them

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to be condescending OP but with those stats why on earth are you looking to start using drugs? rein in your diet and optimise your workout plan to prevent strength loss on a cut, if you burn out take a couple of weeks off dieting then start again. In the long run you will look back and thank me for this advice. You have so much natural potential left before you should even consider going to the dark side.

Also GW is also shown to convert fast twitch muscle fibres into slow twitch (bad for strength), so theres that.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people don't realize what they are taking. They just think of it as a "supplement" and not an experimental drug.
Yep although I probably come across as an ******* in a lot of these GW threads, i think it is important that the end user is actually aware of what they are contemplating on consuming. Im still mind boggled that a supplement company is putting this stuff into caps and making it readily available on the internet.

mus

Banned
Awards
The dosing equivalent of what they did to those rats is 900 mgs ed

mus

Banned
Awards
I don't know how fast you wanna get shredded or afford that.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
^^this. Everything has a risk, it's up to you to decide if the reward is worth the risk. You won't see any "gains" from gw or mk 677. GW is a performance enhancer and mk 677 is a growth hormone secretagogue. I suggest you do a lot of reading into all these compounds before you decide to jump on them
not sure if youre meaning no gains in a literal way, or simply tempering expectations? the latter is understandable but idk how fair it is to basically say there are no gains to come from elevated gh, or gw endurance/fat burning. not that im promoting the use of them. i doubt ill ever touch gw personally.

also where are all these great PN logs? that company seems less than impressive at best, appearing to have little to no desire to prove themselves as trust worthy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure if youre meaning no gains in a literal way, or simply tempering expectations? the latter is understandable but idk how fair it is to basically say there are no gains to come from elevated gh, or gw endurance/fat burning. not that im promoting the use of them. i doubt ill ever touch gw personally.

also where are all these great PN logs? that company seems less than impressive at best, appearing to have little to no desire to prove themselves as trust worthy.
No, I didn't mean no gains literally. I was basically saying don't expect to gain 20 lbs and get ripped after 2 months of these. Personally, I think platinum nutraceuticals is a great company with great products. Pn is not allowed to advertise these products on this forum, that's why you don't see a bunch of logs on this stuff.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I didn't mean no gains literally. I was basically saying don't expect to gain 20 lbs and get ripped after 2 months of these. Personally, I think platinum nutraceuticals is a great company with great products. Pn is not allowed to advertise these products on this forum, that's why you don't see a bunch of logs on this stuff.
I think the more fat you have to loose, the better GW is going work. If you're already relatively lean than it's almost pointless to use. Remember what is it was studied for?. It may help with endurance if you're an endurance athlete but I'm sure there are better things for that.

dwightikans

Awards
With GW... yes the dosages in comparison to humans were "high"; however, people do not do the conversion for surface area. Look up converting dosages between mice and humans and you will find that the effective dose is the same. For example, the dosage used in the studies with mice ends up being about 20-35mg in humans. I have ran GW once and it was great; however, I decided against running it again after realizing this fact. There are some message boards that push this product so much because they market and produce it.

Of course, the mice were genetically predisposed to develop colon polyps anyway which most humans are not. Also, you still could have a colon condition without really knowing it. My opinion is to research PPAR delta agonists and come to a decision that way. There is conflicting information, but of course it is all up to you :)