New here! Old post looking for new eyes.

Gh0st3ml0c

Gh0st3ml0c

Awards
First off I have this posted on evo and other posts I am going to post I am carrying all post to many forums and extending my networking and knowledge base..

New to this forum and ready to meet legitimate people! Been interested in the "Dark Side" for a long time now. Sadly google landed me on a website starts with an E and ends with an S. And being novice I thought they where the "Bee's Knees" and "Cats Meow" up until installing Tapatalk and coming across you guys. Now I've joined and looking to make a name for my self and get on with the getting on! My reason for looking to explore this world is I gained interest almost 1 year ago while recovering from back surgery. Nothing injury related just short straw was drawn genetics wise and my prize is Multi Disk Degen Disease with nerve involvement... And I'm looking to make up for lost time learning from individuals are keep it 100% not suger coating or looking at me as simply another donation! Hope to become active and accepted amongst you all!

Gh0st3ml0c

Gh0st3ml0c

Awards
As I mentioned all these posts I will be posting within the next few days I am carrying over from Evo... I will be releasing 1 post a day as not to flood the forums and hoping to learn the proper areas to post!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Welcome brother. But I am not sure what the heck you are talking about releasing one post a day....

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Welcome to AM! I'm a bit confused as well. I'm interested to see what your talking about anyway :)

Gh0st3ml0c

Gh0st3ml0c

Awards
I have multiple post I accumulated on another forums like Evo and I am going to transfer them to here via copy or paste or just retyping... So I suppose the better wording is I have topics Ima bring to here?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I think he's just got a lot of questions he's posted elsewhere and wants our feedback.

Wouldn't be too worried about it though - most of us are addicts. Bunch of dudes (and some ladies) - this is pretty much our Facebook. THATS RIGHT I SAID IT! Really though. We're all on here all day long - so ask away.

Checkout
http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/prohormones/

They've got a lot of great products there if you're looking to join the "dark side"

Gh0st3ml0c

Gh0st3ml0c

Awards
Dang thank you for summing that up rather well lol I'm not to great with words my thoughts get lost in translation :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have multiple post I accumulated on another forums like Evo and I am going to transfer them to here via copy or paste or just retyping... So I suppose the better wording is I have topics Ima bring to here?
Ahh I get ya now :) well I look forward to seeing some new topics. Tbh I am getting sick of all the what's a pct topics that have been flooding us lately

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Always looking for good anabolics discussion

Gh0st3ml0c

Gh0st3ml0c

Awards
Posting 2 topics under Anabolic/Discussions "The fear of Abcesses!" and "Tweak my first cycle?"

Gh0st3ml0c

Gh0st3ml0c

Awards
"Ghost is curious HcG" Just posted it under Anabolic Discussions!