pH cycle/ input appreciated

mus

Banned
Awards
Okay so to start off my weight 2 months ago was a steady 204-207 at 5'11" and probably around 9% body fat
The following events happened
Severe depression. Didn't eat or drink anything for 6 days.
Two car accidents
And full blown pneumonia
And now I am sitting at about 184lbs and feel like I have lost inches off my arms
As you can imagine I'm pissed and after being back in the gym for a little bit I'm running a cycle to hopefully get back more than what i had.
End goal 210-215 6% body fat. Yes I know its rediicoulusssss.
Here's the game plan
Weeks 1-6
M14add 100-120 mg
Halodrol 100-120 mg
Max lmg 120 mg
1 andro 400 mg
Weeks 7-9 (recomp)
Trenavar 90 mg
Halodrol 50 mg
Stanodrol 600 mg

Pct
Toremifene (if its bunk I'll switch to my nolva which I know is legit, it just makes me a little bitch)
Gw501516
Ostarine 7mg
And all the usual test boosters
Going to try a ursolic acid/creatinol o phosphate combo to keep gains

I'm also going to try triptorelin for pct but my gut tells me its bs.

Going to be on GH peps as well as other peps like if for parts of the cycle.

Input is appreciated, I'm always open to learn. Happy first post.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I assume you gave some serious cycling experience?

Multiple heavy compounds for 9 weeks is pretty intense have you done this before? Would never suggest it myself.

Ursulic acid and and COP arent really the ideal natural supplements to hold your mass. UA is almost entirely non bioavailable in humans while COP is more for endurance and not mass.

Try looking into Magnitropin or Anabeta,
With Ergonine as your base no matter what you pick. Best all around natural product and inexpensive.

mus

Banned
Awards
Will do. Yeah ive done this before. I've done stupider **** several times. Halos never harsh on me, never tried m14add or tren. I was planning on mega dosing ursoluc acid.

mus

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin looks cool. Will it effect recovery though? I was planning on running trib, icariin , and daa as well.

mus

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin looks cool. Will it effect recovery though? I was planning on running trib, icariin , and daa as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Magnitropin has some great reviews here

Swolbraham tyga tyga

mus

Banned
Awards
My only worry is that its not actually increasing your natty test (via LH) its supplementing with something claimed to be 5% stronger than it. Wouldn't this make you more shut down??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My only worry is that its not actually increasing your natty test (via LH) its supplementing with something claimed to be 5% stronger than it. Wouldn't this make you more shut down??
No natty T booster will shut you down

mus

Banned
Awards
Haha well not everything OTC is that safe. Dhea can make you more shutdown...

mus

Banned
Awards
If I read it right its not "boosting" test. Its replacing it.