Ostarine

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of staring I'm planning to take during a cut. What pct would be recommended both during and after this run? I want to make sure I have everything in order before I begin. Thanks in advance.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking LGI rehab during and Olympus super pct post?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How many mgs r u gunna run it at?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I have a bottle of staring I'm planning to take during a cut. What pct would be recommended both during and after this run? I want to make sure I have everything in order before I begin. Thanks in advance.
Dosing? Duration? Previous experience?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking 25-30mg per day for 6 weeks. Have not used it before. Thanks frank. Let me know if you need any other info.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I was thinking 25-30mg per day for 6 weeks. Have not used it before. Thanks frank. Let me know if you need any other info.
At 25-30 mgs you will want a SERM. Osta has been show to be suppressive as low as 3mg. While some say no SERM necessary, I fall in the camp of playing it safe. I know Dma378 experienced some estrogen issues in his 4th week so you will want something on hand for that as well in case an issue arises.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback frank. Did some more research and I think I'll run more in the 15-20mg range.

mus

Banned
Awards
I personal like it best at 30 mg and if your gonna be shut down run it longer. It takes longer than phs but will have a nice recomp at 8 weeks.

mus

Banned
Awards
Have a mild anti estrogen on hand if your prone to gyno. It raises e2. But you don't want anything crazy like letro.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super pct is good. Has arimistane for AI in it. Since there is a lot of debate about the need for a SERM you could use Rebirth (natty SERM from black lion research). This would probably handle any suppression and estrogen issues. It is still new however and in the logging phase and looks very promising.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never been prone to Gyno and have taken a ph in the past. If I went 20mg per day and took super pct during and rebirth after, would that be a good set up?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would stack super pct and rebirth together in pct. Look into arimacare pro by Olympus labs for on cycle. It also has arimistane as well as a good array of the needed on cycle supports. Nutraplanet usually has great prices and Olympus labs products are top notch imo.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the OL ostarine that I'm planning to run @ 30 for 6 weeks on my next run. In the middle 4 week Msten cycle right now. I'm gonna go with Rebirth/super pct/eliminate as pct for my ostarine run.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the OL ostarine that I'm planning to run @ 30 for 6 weeks on my next run. In the middle 4 week Msten cycle right now. I'm gonna go with Rebirth/super pct/eliminate as pct for my ostarine run.
Thanks for that info. What will you run simultaneously during the osta run and what will you run post?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I'm gonna run it solo as a compound but will include cycle support/multvitamin/joint support. Will use dermacrine as a test base if needed. For pct will do rebirth/super pct/ Daa/ and continue support supps. Haven't planned any further as this is two months away and could change as new things come out. I think I have a supplement addiction. My experiences with anabolics is limited but gaining. Always glad to help. There are lots of ostarine logs on here. Have you checked any of the out yet?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great info man. I've been reading as many threads as I can before jumping in to it. Just finished the big thread re osta. I'll check out some logs too.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Good luck and post your results. Hit me up if I can help.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super pct is good. Has arimistane for AI in it. Since there is a lot of debate about the need for a SERM you could use Rebirth (natty SERM from black lion research). This would probably handle any suppression and estrogen issues. It is still new however and in the logging phase and looks very promising.
No such thing as a "Natty" SERM.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No such thing as a "Natty" SERM.
Well it was billed as such by brundel. Doesn't mean so much to me that it's "natural". Just don't want to order from shady research sites and have no guarantees to what I'm receiving. BLR has a great rep on here. I'm in to see results not argue semantics.

mus

Banned
Awards
I have to agree tbone.
Pm me so I can tell you where to get "natural" serms

zconners

zconners

Awards
Does anyone recommend taking a pct at the same time taking ostarine at 20mg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone recommend taking a pct at the same time taking ostarine at 20mg
PCT stands for post cycle therapy. You take it after your cycle. I do recommend taking a PCT after using Ostarine, just not at the same time.

zconners

zconners

Awards
Yeah gotcha I was just wondering lol. I know what a pct is jus trying to find a way around without having to use this nasty On cycle powder. I'm taking 20mg a day even though it says take 3 pills at even hours lol which is 60mg!!! Crazy screw that. But I'm taking 20mg with pure test 2 am 2pm with tribulus as well

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pure test is DAA? Why are you taking DAA during a cycle. I highly doubt that there is truly 20 mg of Ostarine in each pill. Also, I think that bottle is manufactured by Genotech Pharma... Haven't they had issues here lately?

zconners

zconners

Awards
To keep test levels up and idk. But yes, it is made by them through chem tek labs.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Save the DAA for your PCT. Don't take it during cycle.

zconners

zconners

Awards
Gotcha well I have a lot of it haha and I plan on taking rebirth blr

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im strongly recommending using a more reputable brand

BoxingFreak

Awards
How much should a noob take of this ****. What brand, on cycle things to take with it, SERM after and pct. Family members prone to gyno and elevated liver enzymes with **** like this. Total noob here, so keep it simple for my dumbaZz, also what type of gains can I expect/fat loss. Great diet, boxing training and weight training. Looking to add 6-10 pounds lean mass, if even possible, and lose 8ish pounds of Bf. Looking to only buy legal stuff, so help me out pimps!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

drummy

Awards
I just finished at 8 week cycle of ostarine. Ran it 20mg e/day. Pct was nolva 20/10/10. Gained a lot of strength and 5 solid pounds.
Don't expect anything to crazy but I felt great the entire time, had zero sides and overall just gave me a big extra edge in the gym.

BoxingFreak

Awards
What brand did u buy bro and fat loss

Last edited:

drummy

Awards
What brand did u buy bro and fat loss
I was using olympus labs. I had sup3r pct and was going to use it parallel with nolva but it gave me awful stomachaches. In terms of fat loss...can't really say. I was bulking, i added lean muscle while eating a surplus of 800 calories e/day. Didn't really gain any fat

BoxingFreak

Awards
Thanks for the info bro. Much appreciated. Just looking to have some lean mass added and shred a few pounds. Hate cutting 20+ pound to make weight for a match. Same day weigh ins suckkkkkkk

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For cutting and slight recomp ostarine is fantastic! Currently using ostabol/ostapure for 12 weeks @ 20mgs

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is my favorite sarm. I don't put on a lot of weight, about 2-3 lbs, but it leans me out at the same time so I look bigger overall.

BoxingFreak

Awards
T bone, ostarine is legal. Ostar1ne is the best brand to
Go with

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T bone, ostarine is legal. Ostar1ne is the best brand to Go with
according to dshea, meh....

"In addition, a dietary supplement cannot be approved or authorized for investigation as a new drug, antibiotic, or biologic, unless it was marketed as a food or dietary supplement before such approval or authorization"

BoxingFreak

Awards
I consider it legal
When I can buy it without getting into trouble with Uncle Sam