4 HT cyp.

KFlex

I just brewed up some 4 HT cyp at 100mg/ml, what is a good weekly dose to run it at?

utk1976

Awards
I just brewed up some 4 HT cyp at 100mg/ml, what is a good weekly dose to run it at?
In my experience with it, which is limited, it is not a very strong anabolic. I'm assuming that you plan to stack with something else?

While others may prefer a smaller dose, I think you should start at 1gm per week.

Josey Wales

Awards
Mmmman, I would really appreciate it if you would post the recipe for making 4-OHT Cyp. I have some pre-ban solution and powder. But word is it's a very hard compound to suspend--worse than 1-T. I've been trying to find a kit for it for long time now, but haven't been successful.

Nevertheless, I like 4-OHT Cyp because it provides lean gains and has some anti-estrogen effects. I wouldn't use it by itself though. I would stack it with Test and run it around 400-600mg a week. It would be a good compliment to any Test cycle you run. But by itself, you would have to run a boatload of it to see anything significant. And at 100mg/ml, that's a lot of oil/pinning.

Thanks (and please post the recipe).

KFlex

I used 2g's of powder, made 20ml/100mg/ml
5% ba
15%bb
filtered and heated at 250 for 45 minutes.
It's been a week and it seems to be holding up pretty good. I heat it before I pin it so it runs through easier.

Viator

Awards
4-OHT Powder Source??

did you get it from custom nutrition warehouse or from designersupps? Reason I'm asking is because people who got there's from CNW have had no problems getting it into solution, even at 250mg/ml, but Designersupps' stuff won't disolve. I'm not making any accusations but...

BTW, I wouldn't use it by itself. a gram a week is way too much pinning, you won't see any real gains unless you're very lean. Stacked w/ test or something that aromatizes though, you'll see some kick-ass hardening effects from only 600mg/week, and I'm 5'10" 230, 12% bf.

5% ba
15%bb
It's been a week and it seems to be holding up pretty good. I heat it before I pin it so it runs through easier.

KFlex

I got it from CNW. After my show this Saturday I'm going to run about 600 or 700mg's 4HT a week along with some test, dbol and throw some tren in at the end.

Viator

Awards
KFlex, I'm gonna ask Dazed and Matt about this, then if I decide WTF, I'll try your recipie because my powder is from DesignerSupps. Guess we'll see how pure that 4OHT-cyp is. BTW, how painful/painless is it at 100mg/ml?

I got it from CNW. After my show this Saturday I'm going to run about 600 or 700mg's 4HT a week along with some test, dbol and throw some tren in at the end.

KFlex

I had no pain what so ever, I ran it for a few weeks at 1.5 cc's ed ( I know its a cyp), just to test it, I believe it helped me retain almost all my muscle while dieting hard for my show, as I am very lean right now.

Borstal Boy

Awards
did you get it from custom nutrition warehouse or from designersupps? Reason I'm asking is because people who got there's from CNW have had no problems getting it into solution, even at 250mg/ml, but Designersupps' stuff won't disolve. I'm not making any accusations but...
That's great news. I got mine from CNW too.

Viator

Awards
That may not be great news, depending on who you trust more DS or CNW. I know they're both sponsors and don't want to start troublel. But here it goes:

Using DS's 4-OHT-cyp powder, I originally tried 5%ba, 15% BB. Heated didn't even have time to crash. While heating this gooky stuff formed at the bottom.

Jacked the BB up to 30%, heated (250, 45 mins). Crashed as soon as it cooled. So either DS or CNW were selling bunk powder, or something alltogther different. For the sake decency, I won't mention who'd I put my money on in terms of powder purity.

Josey Wales

Awards
That may not be great news, depending on who you trust more DS or CNW. I know they're both sponsors and don't want to start troublel. But here it goes:

Using DS's 4-OHT-cyp powder, I originally tried 5%ba, 15% BB. Heated didn't even have time to crash. While heating this gooky stuff formed at the bottom.

Jacked the BB up to 30%, heated (250, 45 mins). Crashed as soon as it cooled. So either DS or CNW were selling bunk powder, or something alltogther different. For the sake decency, I won't mention who'd I put my money on in terms of powder purity.
You lost me there. Why would powder from CNW not be good news, especially in light of the problems you describe with DS's powder?

I have CNW powder also and it's holding at 5% BA, 30%BB and 120mg. I started at 5%BA, 15%BB at 150mg and it was crashing. So I added more BB and bit more BA to bring the BA back to 5% and now it's holding for the most part. Yesterday I noticed some icicle like crystals in the bottom of the vial, but they dissipated when I heated it. It was still fine this morning. I've used it for the last 4 days and it doesn't hurt. So far so good.

Viator

Awards
You lost me there. Why would powder from CNW not be good news, especially in light of the problems you describe with DS's powder?

I have CNW powder also and it's holding at 5% BA, 30%BB and 120mg. I started at 5%BA, 15%BB at 150mg and it was crashing. So I added more BB and bit more BA to bring the BA back to 5% and now it's holding for the most part. Yesterday I noticed some icicle like crystals in the bottom of the vial, but they dissipated when I heated it. It was still fine this morning. I've used it for the last 4 days and it doesn't hurt. So far so good.
I'm not knocking either CNW or DS. I'm just saying that ONE of them was selling a powder that was not 4-OHT-Cyp. It's well documented, and both Sledge and Dazed can back me up w/ this, that 4HT-cyp is notoriously difficult to get to stay in solution. Dazed's "oil/solvent," that gets practically anything into solution, didn't even work. Maybe Sledge can chime in on this.

I read that people are getting it into solution w/ Oleic acid or maybe it was Oleic oil? but that's painful as hell and smells like old sewing machine oil.

All I'm saying is that if the 4HT-cyp powder I have IS actually 4HT-cyp, then the powder you guys have is not. I buy from CNW all the time and have no complaints about their stuff.

dazed

Awards
I can only say that I used powder sent from DS and it would not go into solution with 5%BA and 15%BB, no way.

It took some trying, but I did get it to go at 100mg/ml.

I have experimented before this with formestane from bulknutrition in the past and with my discussions on it with other steroid savvy people, it is very insoluble in oil and I would be suspect of powder labeled as a 4-hydroxy if it was soluble in 5%BA, 15%BB and oil.

This is not specifically against anyone, just saying in general for powders that have 4-hydroxys, I believe the above to be true.

And no, my original oil solvent doesn't work with it, but I have one that does now.

Viator

Awards
I can only say that I used powder sent from DS and it would not go into solution with 5%BA and 15%BB, no way.

I would be suspect of powder labeled as a 4-hydroxy if it was soluble in 5%BA, 15%BB and oil.

This is not specifically against anyone, just saying in general for powders that have 4-hydroxys, I believe the above to be true.

And no, my original oil solvent doesn't work with it, but I have one that does now.
Well I think that settles that settles that. I'm sure Sledge has the same stance cuz We've been discussing putting this compound into solution for some time now.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...I just saw this thread so I apologize for not responding earlier. I have, and always will stand behind whatever I sell. I actually purchased the 4HT from a US vendor who had it sitting in their warehouse for a decent amount of time. Point is, they third party tested it when origionally imported and I trust what they told me. So, if anyone is not happy with their powder from me, I will gladly provide a credit or refund, but I honestly do not anticapate anyone will have the need to take up that offer...

Josey Wales

Awards
Hmm...I just saw this thread so I apologize for not responding earlier. I have, and always will stand behind whatever I sell. I actually purchased the 4HT from a US vendor who had it sitting in their warehouse for a decent amount of time. Point is, they third party tested it when origionally imported and I trust what they told me. So, if anyone is not happy with their powder from me, I will gladly provide a credit or refund, but I honestly do not anticapate anyone will have the need to take up that offer...
CN,

You're a good man. As I noted above, mine is holding in the solution at 5%BA and 30%BB. I like this stuff, so I won't be taking you up the offer. Thanks for that though. Question for you though: have you run accross anyone who is consistently successful at getting this into a solution? I'd like to lay my hands on the perfect recipe. Got my 5/30 mix set up in a kind of round about way. I'd rather just do it right the first time. Please let us know. Thanks.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established

It took some trying, but I did get it to go at 100mg/ml.

I have experimented before this with formestane from bulknutrition in the past and with my discussions on it with other steroid savvy people, it is very insoluble in oil and I would be suspect of powder labeled as a 4-hydroxy if it was soluble in 5%BA, 15%BB and oil.

Dazed, is this available on your site yet?
All I see is the original oil/solvent mix.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
CN,

You're a good man. As I noted above, mine is holding in the solution at 5%BA and 30%BB. I like this stuff, so I won't be taking you up the offer. Thanks for that though. Question for you though: have you run accross anyone who is consistently successful at getting this into a solution? I'd like to lay my hands on the perfect recipe. Got my 5/30 mix set up in a kind of round about way. I'd rather just do it right the first time. Please let us know. Thanks.

To be perfetly honest, I have had zero feedback on the stuff, good, bad, or indifferent since the ban.

BIGAINS

Awards
All I have to say about the powder is that the stuff from CNW feels the same (after a few weeks of course) as OHT base that I had in solution at 35mg/ml. If I could get the base powder in solution at 35mg then I would expect cyp to go in at 100.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well I think that settles that settles that. I'm sure Sledge has the same stance cuz We've been discussing putting this compound into solution for some time now.
I had mine tested 4 different times, including twice by PA. Mine is/was very pure 4OHT Cyp (97%+). I had it tested so many times because I thought it was fake and I was hoping to return it since I couldnt not keep it in solution above 40mgs/ml.
Since it was very pure, confirmed by all tests I was stuck with it. That is when myself, Dazed and DrD started trying out all new Super Solvent formulas.
We decided on 1 version that keeps / kept it stable at 100mg/ml for me under good conditions. For the homebrewer I would expect 85mg/ml, anymore then that and it will probably crash as soon as it drops below 70degrees.
I have a hard time believing anyone can keep pure 4OHT Cyp stable above any dose higher then 100mg/ml.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
All I have to say about the powder is that the stuff from CNW feels the same (after a few weeks of course) as OHT base that I had in solution at 35mg/ml. If I could get the base powder in solution at 35mg then I would expect cyp to go in at 100.
The addition of the cyp doesnt improve its solubility enough to be any higher then 100 or i would have done it. If it were an undec. or diprop ester it would probably be better and easier, but thats not for homebrew IMO.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
sledge , i decided that i would add this little bit of imfo and maybe you can help....i've been runing yout sledge test[prop,oht]/mohn and the problem has been the oht in the sledge test has crashed or something...every shot gets soar and aches for 3-4 days, ive heated refiltered...heated added 15%bb filtered again and heat sterilized again it still getsoar,red and aches....what can i do ? i have others also so im sure there the same and id up the doses but i cant bearly take much more

BIGAINS

Awards
You could draw a couple cc's of the mix, and a cc of sterile oil or other gear. Should fix it if it is crashing in the inj site.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
5% ba
15%bb
What kind of oil did you use as a carrier?

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Has anyone seen a full profile for this hormone?
I still don't think I know what it is useful for...

Viator

Awards
what it's usefull for...

back in the pre-ban era(P.B.E.) Massive creatures roamed the earth in search of scorched carcasses, fresh greens, fat burning compounds, and exogonous hormones.

My ancestors belonged to this sub-group of Homo sapiens: Hetero muscleheadiens. Anyway, 4-OHT-cyp, when in a painless solution (which to this day, even using Sledge's old recipie, I still cannot get to stay in solution), using it @ 400-600mg/week provided excellent muscle-preservation and partitioning effects. stacked very well w/ test, as my ancestors didn't even need an anti-aromatase drug to avoid bloating, and it got them in the best shape of their lives.

All this is a moot point (you know, like a cow's opinion :rofl:, a moot point) as A: it's banned and you might as well get some EQ, and B: I could never get it into solution myself anyway.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
back in the pre-ban era(P.B.E.) Massive creatures roamed the earth in search of scorched carcasses, fresh greens, fat burning compounds, and exogonous hormones.

My ancestors belonged to this sub-group of Homo sapiens: Hetero muscleheadiens. Anyway, 4-OHT-cyp, when in a painless solution (which to this day, even using Sledge's old recipie, I still cannot get to stay in solution), using it @ 400-600mg/week provided excellent muscle-preservation and partitioning effects. stacked very well w/ test, as my ancestors didn't even need an anti-aromatase drug to avoid bloating, and it got them in the best shape of their lives.

All this is a moot point (you know, like a cow's opinion :rofl:, a moot point) as A: it's banned and you might as well get some EQ, and B: I could never get it into solution myself anyway.
As far as it being banned, no comment. :banned: Some guys still have some left over from the days before the ban.
KFlex just said he got it into solution. So has Dr.D. I am finding from reading (in other places) that a crashed solution is not a disaster, as long as you have a place to warm it into solution before you shoot. Hot plates are cheap. Maybe you can hide one under your fruit bowl (after it cools).
My primary questions was, why was it raved about in the first place?

Viator

Awards
why was it raved about?

I think the main reason is because it was more of a "mythical" hormone than anything else. Had it been around for a while people would've gotten sick of pinning so frequently, and realized that one shot of EQ a week provides the same benefits. but it was some good stuff if stacked w/ test or dbol, had minimal sides and very little effects on blood workup a month later. it's just too bad it came out so late. The Methyl-4OHT was bar-none the best oral I've ever used but it shot my blood pressure up so much I could barely move, plus, if you remember, not even sledge knew what it was and encouraged customers to return it or throw it out and they'd be credited.