How Many Cycles?

livestrong82

Awards
Im on my second cycle of injectable anabolics in my life.. and I was wondering what is the count of the amount of cycles other users have here, or the more experienced aas users... like what is the limit? If you continue to be healthy and doing proper pct and proper recovery before starting another cycle how far in life could you go with aas use... ?? Whats your cycle count or opinion?..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on my second cycle of injectable anabolics in my life.. and I was wondering what is the count of the amount of cycles other users have here, or the more experienced aas users... like what is the limit? If you continue to be healthy and doing proper pct and proper recovery before starting another cycle how far in life could you go with aas use... ?? Whats your cycle count or opinion?..
This question cannot be answered because we are all different.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The limit will be personal. Some don't stop. Others only run a couple. The spectrum of use is vast.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I lost count years ago I know my current cycle has been going on over 1 year

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
you said that you had many cycles so i was wondering if this also gives you any sides { or maybe you belongs to this lucky one guys side free } and also is any next cycle more difficult to recover? especially if you compare with your first ones ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you said that you had many cycles so i was wondering if this also gives you any sides { or maybe you belongs to this lucky one guys side free } and also is any next cycle more difficult to recover? especially if you compare with your first ones ?
Well I mean depending what I'm rinning at the moment I have regular sides acne bp back pump I'm on pretty much all the time now doses and compounds just change so I don't worry bout recovery

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cruising and blasting you can really limit the side effects. The cruise portion keeps you relatively close to normal levels and you'd see almost no sides. If you don't care about being on hormone support for the rest of your life it's the choice i'd make.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cruising and blasting you can really limit the side effects. The cruise portion keeps you relatively close to normal levels and you'd see almost no sides. If you don't care about being on hormone support for the rest of your life it's the choice i'd make.
This isn't the right choice for many but for some like myself who already have all their kids and are in that age range it's a great choice

classic27

Hard question. Everyone is different. Probably done 15 or more over last 8 years. Depends on person and the cycle. Many people stick with two cycles a year. Some people blast and cruise. A lot of friends run one big cycle a year. As far as a how long they do this throughout life. Most people I know never stop once they start. They may take breaks but they always get the bug again.

Viking23

Awards
Yeah I agree that most never stop once they start. It does get harder to recover the more you do for a lot of guys but that may also have more to do with that fact those guys are also older so its hard to say. I wouldn't be to concerned now that trt and hrt are becoming so popular. I already plan to eventually be on trt but not untill I have no other options.

A little fun fact, One of my buddies just had his first child and he has been on trt for almost two years leading up to conception.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
The limit will be personal. Some don't stop. Others only run a couple. The spectrum of use is vast.
agreed... cant really say... even for myself... about 2 a year for years now, some longer ones, some shorter.

MR10X

Awards
I started in 1982 and i have done about 40 cycles.My early ones were mild doses,my last 5 or 6 were pretty healthy doses. Still not on TRT,so far no health issues. I did 3 cycles a year,8 weeks on 8 weeks off.

MR10X

Awards
no recent pics,just staying in shape.havnt done a cycle in a couple of years.My last cycle was 600mg Test E,600 mg EQ and 350 mg Tren A a week for 10 weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Funny thing is some guys look as if they have never lifted a day in their life but have multiple cycles under their belt...

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
It because many of them start first cycle from strong AAS high doses too early before 20 or younger and first of all without even shadow of diet/proper exercise some guys think that gear can cover everything....

MR10X

Awards
The first thing you have to learn is how to work out,i have seen the dumbest most useless exercises being done in the gym.Do the basic bread and butter exercises correctly,and eat correctly depending on weather you want to gain size or lean out.Don't expect to gain a lot on a lean out diet......Do full reps not partial reps......take time off if you feel overtrained.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The first thing you have to learn is how to work out,i have seen the dumbest most useless exercises being done in the gym.Do the basic bread and butter exercises correctly,and eat correctly depending on weather you want to gain size or lean out.Don't expect to gain a lot on a lean out diet......Do full reps not partial reps......take time off if you feel overtrained.....
I disagree with the partial reps comment, I find them to be beneficial at certain times

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with the partial reps comment, I find them to be beneficial at certain times
This. All reps have a place, especially cheat ones. I find cheat curls with heavy ass weight and then using low to moderate weight to pump up the arms is great method that produced a significant jump in my arms when I was doing them.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny thing is some guys look as if they have never lifted a day in their life but have multiple cycles under their belt...
Some pics I look like I haven't lifted a day in my life but give me 12weeks and I'll be at single digit bodyfat .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Some pics I look like I haven't lifted a day in my life but give me 12weeks and I'll be at single digit bodyfat .
Your 12 week start now

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your 12 week start now

I'm bulking right now but please go ahead and look at my log under cycling
the heavy cycling begins it shows me going from from 19% bf to 9.5% documented with many pics I was getting ready for a show

livestrong82

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys, im about to jump into pct next week and be off till december at least. I want to run tren with my next cycle, (for my 3rd cycle) kind of excited since I havent tried it

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and some people like me dont even eat meat and you'd think I would look like im about to die..., yet the guy craming in 4lb of steak each meal but doesnt know how to lift looks like the "vegetarian" stereotype....

all about balance. NVM the steroids... food, lift and look at aas as gas to push it a bit more. most seem to run on gas fumes... and it shows...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
and some people like me dont even eat meat and you'd think I would look like im about to die..., yet the guy craming in 4lb of steak each meal but doesnt know how to lift looks like the "vegetarian" stereotype....

all about balance. NVM the steroids... food, lift and look at aas as gas to push it a bit more. most seem to run on gas fumes... and it shows...
Whats your non meat diet look like... im exhausted with pounds of meat

AscendoTuum

Awards
Mmmmm…. steak. All about balance - right on. Food, sleep, stress, and hitting it hard. I've probably done a dozen oral PH cycles over the past ten years - when the other factors are in balance it feels great to blast through and feel that progress every day. My last cut was all natural and as rewarding but different - it all depends on where you're at and what your brain and body think/feel. Right now I'm tightening the belt a little, giving up the beer and such - contemplating next steps based on energy and focus. Enjoy your journey.