fav TRT Spike

classic27

Have not been on here in awhile, but would like to start a discussion.

What do you guys like to add to TRT for a boost? Not really talking about blasting and cruising. More a mild boost in addition to a legitimate TRT protical.

Keeping in mind most on TRT want to keep rbc down (big one for me), keep cholesterol at bay, and keep estro sides down. Basically keeping general health and well being good.

Please include dosages, timing, and length ran. Changes to diet with sups would be great. Positives, negatives, and resulting blood work from different proticals.

Examples:
Mild aas
Sarms
Peptides
Research chems
Otc supplements

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Aromatising hormones only
Basically for you your options are nandrolone or boldenone

Boldenone in small amounts will be fine for RBC
Or you can add more test I guess

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aromatising hormones only Basically for you your options are nandrolone or boldenone Boldenone in small amounts will be fine for RBC Or you can add more test I guess
I respectfully disagree

He wants to keep estrogen down (so no aromatizing gear) and he wants to keep RBC down (even low dose bold/EQ is not prudent) and more Test "may" lend itself to both undesired effects if not controlled with AI's (but he will still need to be concerned with HCT elevation).

The OP is asking a tough question with very narrow "allowances" that typically accompany steroid use and severely limits his options.

As such, peptides and Sarms seem the most ideal for him since his desire is to tightly regulate pretty much all the sides that are part and parcel of androgen use.

If he wants to dabble with androgens or even just more Test, prudent use of AI's would be indicated and perhaps regular blood letting if/when his HCT levels get elevated (some seem to state that blood thinners such as low dose aspirin work mildly).

For the OP, "constant monitoring" whatever is choice is seems inevitable to asses how each substance is affecting him.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My advice would be 6 week runs of turinabol @ 60mg/ day. Non aromatizing, does not 5-alpha reduce to DHT, just solid, dry, gains. Expect to put on 10-15lb of solid muscle with little to no sides. Just make sure to run a good liver aid.

If you can afford it I would recommend adding peptides to the mix. GHRP-2 @ 100mcg 3x a day plus CJC-1295 no dac @ 100mcg 3x a day. 10 week runs I pinned this same combo and my growth hormone levels were 31 out of a range of 1-4!

IFBB pro B-boy has run all kinds of growth hormone; Chinese generic, pharm grade, and peptides.... He gets better, more consistent results from peptides than Chinese gh. The best being pharm grade gh.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great advice above re: peptides, etc ^

I was a huge fan of OT for years, but now it gives me really bad reflux, so I stay away.

I'm a big fan of EQ. I also give blood every few months, year round, so I'm not worried about RBC/hematocrit. Hematocrit always lowers after your cycle (within weeks or less) anyhow, just don't cruise on high levels of test year round and you'll be fine regarding this.

With that being said, androgens are by far my personal fav, with EQ being at the top of the list. You might like Primo as well.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
For me hands down its primo or mast. Talking mild here and to feel and look good. Not gains

-trt 200mg/week + 350mg primo

Or

- trt 250mg/week(a slight bump for obvious reason following) + 200mg/week mast