EP-Stane help please

H

Hooker30

Awards
I'm just starting my cycle of Dynamic Formulas EP-Stane. I would appreciate any advice that anyone has. This is my first experience taking a PH, so I'm a rookie to say the least.

I plan on taking 30/30/45/45/45.
Liver support--L-Stane
PCT--Dynamic Formulas After Cycle

What I am currently taking is:

First thing in the morning--
Dynamic Formula L-Stane(liver support)--2 pills
31g of ON Whey Protein
5g of BCAA

1/2 hour later I eat then take:
1 Packet of Animal Flex
1 fish oil pill(pill contains 1000mg of fish oil 70% Omega-3 Fatty acids, 400mg of EPA, and 300mg of DHA)
15mg EP-Stane
1 ON multi-vitamin

1/2 before lunch
Dynamic Formula L-Stane--2 pills

Lunch time:
1 fish oil pill(pill contains 1000mg of fish oil 70% Omega-3 Fatty acids, 400mg of EPA, and 300mg of DHA)
1 ON multi-vitamin

Evening:
1/2 hour before workout
15mg EP-Stane
31g of ON Whey Protein
5g of BCAA
5g of Micronized monohydrate creatine

Immediately following workout:
31g of ON Whey Protein
5g of BCAA
5g of Micronized monohydrate creatine

Right before going to bed:
31g of ON Casein Protein

I have also order, but not received yet, Taurine. I plan to take 5g with my pre workout shake 1/2 hour before working out. Please offer any suggestions or comments that you may have that may help. All help is appreciated. I want to make sure I'm not taking too many supplements, or blending the wrong supplements together and causing potential organ damage. However, I want to gain the max. amount of results that I can.

Thanks.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Hi there, I have yet to start my first cycle yet, however I have been doing my research on this forum for a few months gathering as much info as possible. You say you have already began your cycle but I would urge you to search epistane cycles and read up as much as possible so you know what you should expect and may encounter on cycle. There is a wealth of good info and probably some not so good. I will leave it to you to sort through. The general consensus here and on most other sites I have read is a 5-6 week cycle with dosing of 30/45/45/45/45/45/ to be most common. You should have started to pre-load cycle support 2 weeks prior to beginning cycle. I'm not familiar with your brand of liver support but you should have something for blood pressure support and other basic organ support. There are some widely recommended all-in-one products as well as being able to buy the ingredients individually. Looks like you have joint support covered and taurine coming soon. Other than possibly wanting to add a test base for lethargy, that's the basic set-up for an epistane cycle. You dont give your weight, or your goals for your cycle, so I won't guess, but I wouldn't splurge on calories when you're "on". If you know your tdee I would add at minimum 500 calories a day to that from what I have gathered. The very point of being "on" is to add as much mass as possible in 5-6 weeks. The most important part of the cycle to get right is your PCT and yours looks weak in my opinion. The basic foundation of the PCT is the serm(Nolva or Clen), to which you can certainly add your otc after cycle product. Again, I'm not familiar with that product, but the general consensus is that DAA works very well as a natural test booster, and I have used with success after an ostarine cycle. You also need an AI on hand ( most would say prescription strength) to have if needed on cycle and definitely to use weeks 5-6 of your pct to protect you from rebound gyno. I have used Inhibit-E and Elimistane and can recommend those but I am planning on using exemestane after my epistane cycle. Those are the basics I have gathered. Hopefully others with experience will chip in and help you out. Good luck to you and stay healthy.

H

Hooker30

Awards
Thank you for the helpful information. I just started my cycle 2 days ago. I weigh 190 pounds with 17% bf. I want to add bulk while hopefully trimming fat. I did research before beginning my cycle, but after reading your post, I realize I have alot more research I need to do. You lost me on a few topics. I have some questions:
1). You mention I should have started to pre-load cucle support 2 weeks prior. What do you mean by that and what should I have been doing/taking for those two weeks?
2). What should I be taking for blood pressure support and other basic organ support?
3). When should I be taking the DAA? As part of my post cycle?
4). You mention keeping AI on hand if needed. How do you know if you need it? Blood work?
5). What AI is recommended?

As you can tell, I have alot of questions and need to do more research before continuing my cycle. Any help is appreciated. What are other people taking while using EP-Stane? Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Well again I have no practical experience but I will share what I have learned so far. Most users suggest pre-loading cycle support 2 weeks prior to starting their cycle. You will not be able to at this point, but you may want to assess what your concerns may be. You have liver support, which is good as epistane is a methylated compound that will be processed through the liver. Blood pressure would be the number one concern for most users as there will most likely be a spike in pressure especially in the beginning of a cycle. There are numerous ingredients in these cycle support supps to help with that. Hawthorne Berry,celery seed,grape seed extract,resveratrol among them. These can also be purchased separately. I personally have picked some Hawthorne Berry up at walmart and can attest that it does indeed work as advertised. You would normally run this support through the entire span of your cycle and PCT. Two of the most widely used are AI Sports cycle support and CEL cycle support.Google these and check out the labels to see the ingredient profiles. They are all fairly similar in nature. Most supplement companies have their own formula and this can be easily found by checking the supplement companies at the top menu. If you read some of the epistane cycle logs in the anabolic forum you will get feedback from users and be able to see which are the most recommended brands. The DAA would be a natural test booster included as part of your PCT.You can also run the pct product you already purchased. DAA is fairly cheap so you may want to add it also.This, along with the Nolvadex or Clomid should provide adequate restart of your natural testosterone production after an epistane cycle. Some people say they do an over the counter only, however most say they would never risk it and I certainly plan on having the nolva on hand. You should have no problem having this long before your cycle ends. Look up Tuned Sports/article index. This is an unbiased cycle guide database and has allot of good info on epistane cycle and pct. There are others as well, but I found this one to be most informative. The AI may be the most difficult aspect to understand not having personally run a cycle, but from what I understand, you don't have to worry about estrogen related sides on cycle or even during pct so much with epistane but after pct, there is a chance of what they call "rebound" gyno. A precription strength AI, exemestane being the most recommended, would then be taken either every other or third day to eliminate the chance of this. Again, you will see in the logs, some go without, however I think it wise to at least have this on hand. This can be sourced from the same places you would get your nolva or clomid from. Hopefully you are far enough along that you have lined these up for possible purchase already. Other than that hopefully you are upping your training volume(not necessarily poundage) to accomodate your increased recovery ability while "on" and up your calories to facilitate growth. Go into it with knowledge and a positive approach and you should see some awesome gains. I was going to start my cycle right after the first of the year but after researching I decided to cut bodyfat first to reduce the severity of sides, so I'm looking at late summer/early fall. Good luck to you. If you have more questions I'll be glad to help if I can.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be fine dude. Just keep taking your cycle support the whole time & take the PH 2-3 hours away from all other supplements.
But for sure have a SERM & an AI on hand bro.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Serm - Nolva 20/20/10/10
AI - exemestane on hand
Can get both from your peptide supplier

H

Hooker30

Awards
Thank you guys for the helpful information. Any certain place that you recommend that I purchase Nolva? Also, whats the difference between Erase and Exemestane? Is one more preferred than the other? Easier to get? Cheaper? The below information is the information for the PCT that I have. It's called After Cycle and is from Dynamic Formula. Is this considered a SERM or the AI? And depending on what it is considered, do I still need an additional SERM or AI? Thanks again for all the information.

After Cycle
Advanced Post Cycle Therapy

Dynamic Formulas After Cycle Post Cycle Therapy is the most potent, legal PCT product available on the market today. Dynamic Formulas After Cycle utilizes ten proven ingredients including a potent Armoatase Inhibitor (AI) and cortisol inhibitor to suppress estrogen while boosting testosterone to back to optimal levels. Dynamic Formulas After Cycle will help maintain your hard earned muscle and strength gains post cycle.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

TESTOSTERONE COMPLEX 350 mg**
TRIBULUS terrestris 250 mg (containing 90% total
saponins) Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia

ESTROGEN INHIBITOR 50 mg**
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

LIVER SUPPORT 200 mg**
NAC (n-Acetyl-Cystiene), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)

HEART SUPPORT 100 mg**
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10

PROSTATE SHIELD 100 mg**
Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract

**Daily Value not Established

Other Ingredients:
Rice Powder, Magnesium Sterate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Red #3, Yellow #6

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules at night before sleep. Due to the extreme potency of this product do not consume more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour
period. Do not exceed more than 8 weeks of continued use.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Hey man you have an otc pct product which is fine to run along with your serm(Nolva). It contains an AI,arimistane, but you would need the exemestane on hand to run the two weeks after pct ends if necessary.They can both be purchased from a peptide/research company. Click on anabolic forum and then peptide/research chems from the drop down menu. These are the two board sponsors for this forum. I suggest you browse these two as well as others to get an idea what's available and what they are used for. Google will be your best friend in this endeavor. You still have plenty of time.

H

Hooker30

Awards
Gotcha. Just browsed them. I noticed the Nolva and Exemestane are both in liquid form. What would the recommend dosages be for these two items? Thanks.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Nolva would be 20/20/10/10. MG per day for 4 weeks. Exemestane varies per user but most suggest 12.5 mg/day as needed. You will know if you need to run for estrogen related sides. Puffy,sore,sensitive nipples,etc

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there, I have yet to start my first cycle yet, however I have been doing my research on this forum for a few months gathering as much info as possible. You say you have already began your cycle but I would urge you to search epistane cycles and read up as much as possible so you know what you should expect and may encounter on cycle. There is a wealth of good info and probably some not so good. I will leave it to you to sort through. The general consensus here and on most other sites I have read is a 5-6 week cycle with dosing of 30/45/45/45/45/45/ to be most common. You should have started to pre-load cycle support 2 weeks prior to beginning cycle. I'm not familiar with your brand of liver support but you should have something for blood pressure support and other basic organ support. There are some widely recommended all-in-one products as well as being able to buy the ingredients individually. Looks like you have joint support covered and taurine coming soon. Other than possibly wanting to add a test base for lethargy, that's the basic set-up for an epistane cycle. You dont give your weight, or your goals for your cycle, so I won't guess, but I wouldn't splurge on calories when you're "on". If you know your tdee I would add at minimum 500 calories a day to that from what I have gathered. The very point of being "on" is to add as much mass as possible in 5-6 weeks. The most important part of the cycle to get right is your PCT and yours looks weak in my opinion. The basic foundation of the PCT is the serm(Nolva or Clen), to which you can certainly add your otc after cycle product. Again, I'm not familiar with that product, but the general consensus is that DAA works very well as a natural test booster, and I have used with success after an ostarine cycle. You also need an AI on hand ( most would say prescription strength) to have if needed on cycle and definitely to use weeks 5-6 of your pct to protect you from rebound gyno. I have used Inhibit-E and Elimistane and can recommend those but I am planning on using exemestane after my epistane cycle. Those are the basics I have gathered. Hopefully others with experience will chip in and help you out. Good luck to you and stay healthy.
Clen is not a serm, I really hope this was a typo.....please tell me it's a typo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gator67

gator67

Awards
Appreciate that. What I have learned so far, which is quite allot, I have learned from this forum. I have yet to run my first cycle, but am targeting late summer early fall, and when I do I will definitely hit you up as I have stockpiled some OL products and know you are one of their newest reps. Looking forward to the gains.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate that. What I have learned so far, which is quite allot, I have learned from this forum. I have yet to run my first cycle, but am targeting late summer early fall, and when I do I will definitely hit you up as I have stockpiled some OL products and know you are one of their newest reps. Looking forward to the gains.
I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. OL is the best company out there and I am blessed to rep for them. If you need any other OL products for your cycle like armicare pro, tudca, or super pct use my code in my signature for up to 35% off.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Sounds good man. I have ran OL Epic, Strength, Super3 and ostarine so far and all have been top notch. I had some libido issues around week 4 on ostarine, but that was due to my inexperience and in future I will definitely have serm in hand. Looking forward to new OL releases coming soon.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man. I have ran OL Epic, Strength, Super3 and ostarine so far and all have been top notch. I had some libido issues around week 4 on ostarine, but that was due to my inexperience and in future I will definitely have serm in hand. Looking forward to new OL releases coming soon.
The new epic is going to be a game changer, should be dropping real soon at nutraplanet