Underdosed test e?

OCD Guy

Awards
On Friday March 13 I injected 1ml and an additional ml Monday 16th (total 500mg). I did a blood panel on Tuesday 17th and got results this morning. For total testosterone I had 802 ng/dl.

I normally use test cyp. Shouldn't my blood panel have come back AT LEAST 1000ng/dl? I emailed my supplier who told me "you should know that TestEnan is
a long ester and it takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks to show up in a blood
test. That is why most guys with low test levels prefer TestCyp which
shows in 7-10 days. Please do you homework on the products you purchase
before threatening me with a bad review."

I know e has a bit shorter half life; I have never heard there is anything different among the 2, let alone a delay in how much shows in a blood panel. I'm on TRT and my last dose of test CYPIONATE was Sunday March 8. On my (normal) 100 mg weekly dose of test c I test upper 500's about 5 days afterward.

Is my supplier full of excrement or do I eat crow?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you r expecting to much eth has approx half life of 10.5 days you did bloods like 4 days after your first 250mg shot probablly less than 100mg of the eth was in your system

OCD Guy

Awards
Thanks for the reply. It had been 4 days since a 250mg shot and 24 hours since another 250mg shot before blood drawn.

I know peak blood plasma takes several weeks+ but I thought there would still be more testosterone than 800 ng/dl in my system by now. Really hope I'm wrong.

Worthy of note is that the vials still had the plastic snap ons attached to lid, conversely the liquid was thinner than cyp, but this may be insignificant. The business, from what I've seen, has good reviews.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply. It had been 4 days since a 250mg shot and 24 hours since another 250mg shot before blood drawn.

I know peak blood plasma takes several weeks+ but I thought there would still be more testosterone than 800 ng/dl in my system by now. Really hope I'm wrong.

Worthy of note is that the vials still had the plastic snap ons attached to lid, conversely the liquid was thinner than cyp, but this may be insignificant. The business, from what I've seen, has good reviews.
like I said 4 days with the half life of eth would of released less than 100mg into your system you said forget about the shot 24 hours before .

if you get high 500 after 5 days on cyp and you got 800 after 4 days what are you so worried about half life is 10.5 days on eth that's not even peak and you waited less than half the half life you got like 20% of that first 250 mg shot so you maybe had about 50mgs of test e in your system maybe it's undone by 10 20mg and your cyp is pharmacy grade full 100mg your worrying about small amounts if you got 230mg/ml that's less than 10% deviation I mean that's pretty good from a ug you can't expect it to be right on par with your trt. Now does having 800 when at most you had 50mg of e released feel better?

OCD Guy

Awards
"Don't worry"? Hey! I'm OCD Guy, man ;-)

Thanks for further clarification. I know that after you inject, it peaks 24-48 hours, and I was thinking I should have been showing higher levels e.g. if in 5 weeks I'm at 2500 mg/DL I thought I'd be closer to ~1200+ within a few days. Your explanation has gotten me closer to resolution.

Also, its test that's "pharmacy grade" I believe - Max Pro testoviron. It seems piddly to bother under-dosing, anyway. The bottom line is I need to retest in several weeks.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testosterone_enanthate.jpg

I think it's underdosed. My 200mg HRT put me at 1400+ 4 days after injection and 650+ 7 days post injection. Test E and Test C have nearly identical release patterns.

OCD Guy

Awards
Thanks bad rad.

I've got some responses on other boards as well. Most think it's too early to do labs, but responses like yours concern me about the quality of my product.

Conversely, if you consider frontloading,2-3x test is used to achieve faster results e.g. 200mg puts me at 1000 ng/dl let's say. I could arguably only achieve this in the first week by front loading up to 400-600mg test. Seeing it from this perspective gives me "the warm and fuzzies" about my situation. My being on moderate dose test preceding this gives a slight "curve ball" to the situation, but roughly figures..I hope. Bottom line is that if I'm still curious retest after at least 3 weeks.

Also, the solution is thin, comparably watery to my testosterone cyp. I've only used enan once before but it's been 5 years and I don't remember. I don't know that e v. C would make an inherent difference in the viscosity for that matter..All curious stuff..in a bad way. Frustrating.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The viscosity would depend on the carrier solution and concentration but my pharm grade is usually thick.

OCD Guy

Awards
Yeah, I think it's irrelevant now that I've looked into it. I've always been prescribed the viscous stuff. The manufacturer of the test is Max Pro which is pharma grade. Technically, I guess it could have been dilluted by the middle man I suppose. For what it's worth the "break off" tabs were still attached to the vials when I received them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Georgiepecker Anabolics 17
Anabolics 5
dirtwarrior Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
Bean Anabolics 13