Gyno surgery? Who to go to and what to expect?

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Ok, I'm now 5 days into my first test E 500mg/wk cycle and I've already got lumps... I was worried about this. I'm going to try to manage it during this cycle, and I have had some success with Adex 1mg ed started 3 days ago, and Nolva 40mg Starting yesterday. I can feel my estrogen levels finally coming down, but still no morning wood/and erection quality is poor. A few hours after my adex I get a wonderful rush of energy, I relax, and my libido goes up. It only lasts for a few hours and then I go back to how I felt before. I'm working on controlling my E2, and I figure it might take a couple of days for the adex to stabilize.

So I'm not going to screw around with this. I am clearly very gyno prone and I like AAS so this just isn't going to work.

If I have my glands removed will this be an issue in the future? How much cash are we talking? I've seen a few people throw out the $2,000 number. Also what is recovery like?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2k probably get you a hack job a good experienced surgeon in my area your looking at 5k and up

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Apparently it's cheaper to fly Europe and have a skilled surgeon from Poland do it. Apparently it's like 2k total round trip including surgery. Might want to look into that

TheKing7

Awards
I have had gyno surgery on each side. I just had the masses removed though, nothing with my glands. Haven't had a reoccurrence since then. Not sure how much the procedures were as it was a few years ago.

johnsonsk093

Awards
I had it on one side, then got it on another side after my first surgery. I went to my doctor and told him it was becoming a quality of life issue because it was painful to sleep on my stomach. I got referred to a surgeon. I got the surgery (My doctor assured me it would be covered). My medical insurance rejected the payment. However, i went through the appeal process (once again stressing it was a quality of life issue) and they approved it. Out of pocket i paid about 1-2 grand i think. Overall, it was about 18k (8-9K each surgery). I should have had them remove both glands the first time...

I had one surgery in 2012 and the first was in 2009.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'm now 5 days into my first test E 500mg/wk cycle and I've already got lumps... I was worried about this. I'm going to try to manage it during this cycle, and I have had some success with Adex 1mg ed started 3 days ago, and Nolva 40mg Starting yesterday. I can feel my estrogen levels finally coming down, but still no morning wood/and erection quality is poor. A few hours after my adex I get a wonderful rush of energy, I relax, and my libido goes up. It only lasts for a few hours and then I go back to how I felt before. I'm working on controlling my E2, and I figure it might take a couple of days for the adex to stabilize.

So I'm not going to screw around with this. I am clearly very gyno prone and I like AAS so this just isn't going to work.

If I have my glands removed will this be an issue in the future? How much cash are we talking? I've seen a few people throw out the $2,000 number. Also what is recovery like?
So what you're saying is you didn't previously have gyno, but 5 days in to a long ester cycle you developed gyno.

Right......

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mexico is probably an option