halo lethargy, add stano?

sinkheadhxc

Awards
Currently on my 2nd halo cycle, which I planned to run 50/75/75/75/75/75, but am feeling lethargy during week 3.

I have stano on hand, so I figured I'd add it in to try combating the lethargy and run it something like 400/600/800, but would like to get the most out of it too.

Would it b a bad idea to continue running stano a few weeks after the halo cycle? If not, how much longer past it should I run the stano?

PatMcGroin

Awards
You could run it like a week or two into PCT....I always run Stano, run it at 800 or none at all. Currently on DMZ and Stano- getting ripped as shiet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently on my 2nd halo cycle, which I planned to run 50/75/75/75/75/75, but am feeling lethargy during week 3.

I have stano on hand, so I figured I'd add it in to try combating the lethargy and run it something like 400/600/800, but would like to get the most out of it too.

Would it b a bad idea to continue running stano a few weeks after the halo cycle? If not, how much longer past it should I run the stano?
I would just use the stano as a test base to help with the lethargy and stop it at the same time as the halo. No reason to stretch out a cycle any longer with a weak compound that you really won't get any gains from.