Rpn Havoc causing migraines?

clev216

Awards
Three days into first cycle of Havoc was going to run 30/30/40/40/40/40. Have been having migraines since the first day. I am not taking hawthorne berry. I know I should of preloaded and taken it but I didnt. Should I stop the cycle or will the migraines go away if I stick it out

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Three days into first cycle of Havoc was going to run 30/30/40/40/40/40. Have been having migraines since the first day. I am not taking hawthorne berry. I know I should of preloaded and taken it but I didnt. Should I stop the cycle or will the migraines go away if I stick it out
Check your blood pressure, might be high. Sometimes your body just needs a few days to adjust to a new hormone. If bp is ok headaches should taper off

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like BP to me. Start drinking more water and cut out any stims or caffeine. Hawthorne might still help but can take a while to kick in.
Celery seed extract kicks in immediately so that's worth a try. You taking any cycle support type stuff?

Splitting doses also helped me keep my bp down. 1-2 caps am, 1 mid day, 1 pm.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre loading health support supplements is pseudoscience and not really supported.

Start taking something for your blood pressure, increase water intake, report back.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre loading health support supplements is pseudoscience and not really supported.

Start taking something for your blood pressure, increase water intake, report back.
Hawthorne berry is the only thing that needs to be preloaded because it can actually spike bp the first couple of days. Completely agree about no need to preload anything else

clev216

Awards
Okay so celery seed extract and hawthorne berry? And im not taking a cycle support. Just milk thistle, liver care, glucosamine, and my other regular supps. I might get some taurine too

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so celery seed extract and hawthorne berry? And im not taking a cycle support. Just milk thistle, liver care, glucosamine, and my other regular supps. I might get some taurine too
You also need to check your bp on cycle, preferably every morning. Bp meters are too cheap not to own one

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3