hdrol or epi

blaze01

Banned
Awards
so i just finished a 6 week cycle of lg bulk andro kit and was content with results.
i gained 7lbs and my strenth increased significantly plus i kept most my gains and so im wanting to try something new
maybe nothing too strong but something that is going to help with strength and definition.ima wait till may and cut down for summer
i heard alot about hdrol and epistan maybe someone could guide me to whhat is good and where to get it
i feel some website retailers are not trustworthy but please let me knoow which is and where can i get some legit nolva
also i would appreciate if someone could give me a list of a good cycle with everything like ph otc n pct thanks brossssssssss

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where do you live, epi and hdrol are now banned in the US as well as some other places.

blaze01

Banned
Awards
I stay in kc Kansas so wat would u recommend doin wat other Ph is still available in USA and wat retailers carry some

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Msten stacked with either 4Ad or dermacrine is a good go. Look around this site for ph, check out research chems for your serm.

You need support for liver and bp. Add a otc test booster to your serm.

blaze01

Banned
Awards
research chems is a company??n theyre strong enough pct or wat n msten with 4ad aint too strong for only bein my second cycle have u tried this before wat can one expect wile on this

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
research chems is a company??n theyre strong enough pct or wat n msten with 4ad aint too strong for only bein my second cycle have u tried this before wat can one expect wile on this
I've heard it really improves your spelling and grammar!!

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Turbo6gn is Ur life so boring u have to talk **** or wat ur pathetic

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
LOL HOLAY That escalated fast!

But for the record Hdrol. Epi will steal your hair and flush it down the drain.

Attachments

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Turbo6gn is Ur life so boring u have to talk **** or wat ur pathetic
Wipe your twat and chive on... just some sarcastic humor, expect to see a lot more

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude, go play with the Google button for about 6 weeks and then come up with your own ideas and ask someone to look it over.

blaze01

Banned
Awards
So ok ill go with hdrol but wat retailers carry it in us or is it banned

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Ok then wat would u say is a good alternative for hdrol

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
research chems is a company, lmao. Goes to show that you need to spend A LOT of time doing some additional research on this site and online

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Yea im,in the u.s Kansas to b exact n well im new to this site n prohormones I just finished my first cycle which was lg bulk andro n I want to start another cycle thatll help me on a cut cycle in two months any ideas

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah a good idea is do more research then you could try out a good ph... It's called more research .... But in all honesty a good prohormones after doing a 1 andro is called MR it stands for "More Research"

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw a concert in Bonner Springs once....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really tought my english was bad. I have changed my mind now :D