tren and dmz

Willie_h

Awards
Hi, have any of you guys ran German pharmaceuticles trenavar stacked with black stone labs extreme DMZ? How much mg of each should I take if stacking both together over 1 month? Thanks for the information

Willie_h

Awards
Minimal. I have ran tren, superdrol m1t a few times over the last 3 years but never stacked one ph with another. I understand completely about pct etc however, I can't seem to find any info on stacking trenavar (converts to trenbolone I believe) with dmz. It's prob a noob question for the pro's on this site but thought I'd come here to the right place to ask

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Considering you know all the support ancillaries for both compounds and pct, to answer your question I would run them at:

DMZ at 40 throughout (6 weeks)
Tren at 90-120 throughout

BP and Prolactin support would be key. Obviously liver support. Clomid for PCT over Nolva.

Willie_h

Awards
I've read that dmz have given a small amount of people delayed gyno so got some nolva on stand bye incase of itchy nips and some clomid. i will use milk thistle too. Thank you for your quick reply. Greatly appreciated dma378

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've read that dmz have given a small amount of people delayed gyno so got some nolva on stand bye incase of itchy nips and some clomid. i will use milk thistle too. Thank you for your quick reply. Greatly appreciated dma378
I don't have the scientific answer for you, only the established bro-science reply regarding using Clomid instead of Nolva for 19-nor compounds (Tren).