reboot help?

sublimeload

Awards
Good morning guys,

I have a few questions if you'd oblige me:

a little over a week ago I started a cycle by taking a pill every hour for 3 hours (1-andro), and by the 3rd pill, I felt methed out and my balls hurt/were burning. so I aborted the cycle altogether. I waited 3 days, then started animal stak with DAA and vitamin D (didn't want to waste the PCT and serm)

my balls were sore for days, and 2 days ago, I went and took a blood test to make sure I didn't fry my junk.

LH is kind of high, but still in the normal range. LSH is low but still in range, test is kinda low (492), estra is 30 (i think that explains the itchy nips (i think the aromatase blocker in animal stak is weak)).

forget all that. I'm just happy my junk works.

I felt great after 1 pill. I only took 2 more cause that's what the bottle said, and ALL the forums describing 1-andro used words like "beginner cycle" and "extremely mild" or "i needed to take like 16 a day to feel anything". So yeah, idk. maybe my test was like 900 already and I only needed 1 pill. who knows.

my question is, how long should I wait before I attempt a reboot? I still don't feel 100%, I still feel a lot more beta mentality than I did before the cycle attempt.

I see a lot of "wait 6 weeks after finishing a cycle to start another", but I didn't really cycle. it was 3 pills in AM of one day, followed by ending the cycle that same day.

I started a new can of animal stak to help my balls along, and my logic is that I should wait til I finish the can.

I could really use some advice here.

Thanks in advance

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You got alot more researching to do bro if you don't confidently know the answer to that question. Eat,train,research and maybe revisit this in a year. Don't worry about your balls being fried. They are fine. Just eat big and train hard, also read read read. Honestly you're just not ready yet.

sublimeload

Awards
Thanks guys.

I still have 1 more question: why did it feel like I got kicked in the balls with a cup on for hours after the 3rd pill?

Thats what scared me. I've got a friend who has a lot of experience cycling, and another who is familiar with spawn, and both guys told me that they have never had that happen

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Probably random. I doubt it has anything to do with the 1-andro. My balls ache particularly the right one sometime when I take test boosters or AI's

sublimeload

Awards
it didn't happen until the 3rd tab though... it wasn't aching, it felt like my balls were retracting into my abdomen. like I got kicked.

and Lean, I've read all that good stuff before. I'm just shocked how strong that stuff is when everything online says its mild. also online, the bottle's label says its a capsule with liquid in it. these were tabs.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
it didn't happen until the 3rd tab though... it wasn't aching, it felt like my balls were retracting into my abdomen. like I got kicked.

and Lean, I've read all that good stuff before. I'm just shocked how strong that stuff is when everything online says its mild. also online, the bottle's label says its a capsule with liquid in it. these were tabs.
I highly doubt it was the 1-andro. It is extremely mild.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I reallt don't think it was from the andro at all. Not really a side effect. And doubtful in 24hrs of a started cycle

sublimeload

Awards
thats what my friend and I were talking about last night. he's got a guy who can do a msgc on the tabs and find out what it really is. i mean, its not placebo, thats for sure

sublimeload

Awards
online, frl alpha mass is liquid capsules with some 7 ingredients, and this stuff is tabs w/ 3 ingredients