PH Bulk Cycle M1T + Tr3st Bridge

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi all planning for next bulk cycle:

Want to use Tr3st for 8 weeks and M1T for 4.

Would it be best to start the Tr3st 2 weeks before M1T and run it 2 weeks after.

e.g. Weeks 1-8 Tr3st
Weeks 2-6 M1T

I know an AI on hand is a must. could i add any additions to this.

Also what doses would be best for the two compounds to maximize size gains over the 8 week period.

drogan

drogan

Awards
Where did you get m1t? its been banned since 05

bigead

bigead

Awards
To the poster above he cant source.

To op i would run the m1t the first four with the trest and the last four w trest alone to solidfy teh gainz

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To the poster above he cant source.

To op i would run the m1t the first four with the trest and the last four w trest alone to solidfy teh gainz
This. M1t isn't banned in the UK.
Run 20mg m1t.

Don't know about the oral dosage of trest, but run an ai.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking 50mg - 75 max for Tr3st,

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking 50mg - 75 max for Tr3st,
asses your tolerance to Trest. I was running dermatrest and using an oral syringe and could definitely
feel the difference between 70 & 80mg, when i got to 80mg it felt like my head was going to burst
and i was running Hawthorne Berry, Agmatine & Co Q10 to help with BP (my normal bp is 110/75
but would go up over 140/90 on too much Trest.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Hope you have better results with the Oral Tr3st. Dermatr3st made my estrogen spike way too high and my gains after 4 weeks have been more toning than mass.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
due to stacking with M1t i think it should be kept on the low side if you said your head felt like it was going to pop, thats not cool.

Vujade were u running it in a stack or standalone and how were the gains from it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Bump, do u think an AI would keep water retention to a minimum also could you cut well with TR3ST & TR3N if you have prolactrone on hand.
I have gone all the way up-to 220mg TR3N but could only maintain for two weeks because i had really bad night sweats and trensomnia also no additional benefits from 90-120mg more is not always better just gives more ****ty sides.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Definitely loved being on trest and tren together. Trest by itself didnt do jack for me.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
Ill second the above question as i have that on hand for a future cycle. Did tr3n with 4ad prior and hoping trest does better with sides management. Only have oral tr3st at the moment though so we shall see.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
Was your trest oral or trans. I love tr3n but the sides wore me out by week 6. With 4ad trans it helped but im hoping the trest will do better. Deciding whether or not to do my cut with that or just epi at 45 mg a day for 6 weeks.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Only remark I have with tren is its killing my natural test since I stopped transdermal trest a week ago. Both are TD

bigead

bigead

Awards
My last run with tren,trest and dianadrol was riddled with sides by the end. I had the tren at 120, never that high again for me.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 220mg on Tr3n with 100mg halodrol, there was no additional benefit for increased dose past 90-120 mg. Just bad night sweats and insomnia and slight lethargy.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Yep, I had night sweats, breathing problems and anxiety at the end. I have some left not sure if a lower dose would aleviate the sides

robbieboy672

Awards
I've ran tren at 150 for 3 weeks followed by 225 for 3 weeks and had no sides the whole time just crazy strength gains

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm glad to see someone else had breathing problems as well. That had me worried for awhile as I didn't have it on past cycles.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Yes coupled with allergies = not good. Trest can do that to as well.