What to use as "test" base for DMZ

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Or everything for a DMZ cycle but with trest and formeron gone I have no idea what to use for a "test base"

I'm really just looking to keep libido because my wife will kill me if I lose it. I've heard dermacrine but I've also heard it's actually terrible as a base.

So what else do you guys have?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro is a good test base

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Platinum Nutras Andro 300 is a TD epi Andro product that converts to Dht. That should work well for ya
Hit me up with any questions

Clean Machine

Clean Machine

Awards
Is dermacrin currently legal ?

M

mus

Banned
Awards
4 Andros 40$ a bottle at 50mg 60 caps....thats like minimum 6 bottles for 4 weeks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or everything for a DMZ cycle but with trest and formeron gone I have no idea what to use for a "test base"

I'm really just looking to keep libido because my wife will kill me if I lose it. I've heard dermacrine but I've also heard it's actually terrible as a base.

So what else do you guys have?

Using dermacrine for Msten cycle currently and it's working well for me. Gonna do DMZ in the future and will use this or else androvar. The topical andro from platinum nutraceuticals looks good as well.

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pick up the re release of sustain alpha from BPS

S

stillchillin

Awards
I just ran a dmz 3.0 cycle i used dermacrine 3 pumps a day and 2-3 4andro a day. Worked great in my opinion no libido issues i was only lethargic around the end off week two because i was just using dermacrine, i added the 4andro shortly after and it cleared up, felt great. I believe the 4andro also has some kinda "feel good" **** in it. No complaints it wasnt as good as tr3st but it was nice all the same. Was running dmz3 3cap/day 4andro 3/day dermacrine 3 pumps a day.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was gonna use 4 andro until I read this. Thanks haha
That's why I'm lookin at least he new androvar for on hard rock supplements. Full 6 weeks of epi-andro at maximum best dosage for 60$. Thats less than half of what the 4 andro would cost to run at the proper dose.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That's why I'm lookin at least he new androvar for on hard rock supplements. Full 6 weeks of epi-andro at maximum best dosage for 60$. Thats less than half of what the 4 andro would cost to run at the proper dose.
Those of us who took advantage of the 50% off sale will enjoy it nicely

S

stillchillin

Awards
Could always check ebay.... seen a bottle of vital labs epi for 200$ lmao...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those of us who took advantage of the 50% off sale will enjoy it nicely
Yeah. I missed out on that one. I need to slow down and read through these promo emails a little better��. Still a heck of a deal at 60 compared to the alternatives though. Hope you stocked up good.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I just ran a dmz 3.0 cycle i used dermacrine 3 pumps a day and 2-3 4andro a day. Worked great in my opinion no libido issues i was only lethargic around the end off week two because i was just using dermacrine, i added the 4andro shortly after and it cleared up, felt great. I believe the 4andro also has some kinda "feel good" **** in it. No complaints it wasnt as good as tr3st but it was nice all the same. Was running dmz3 3cap/day 4andro 3/day dermacrine 3 pumps a day.
This is the plan I ended up going with.
A bit pricey

2 bottles of 4 andro
2 of dermacrine so I'll see how well this ends up working

B

Bigcheese1

Awards
Best test base is test c or e. I wouldn't even waste my time with that oral bs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trest is still available...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't been able to find it anywhere
pure oils has been selling Celtics stuff since the ban. Ok tends to have stocking/website issues tho so it's hard to get it sometimes

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is dermacrin currently legal ?
Yes dermacrine is legal. Here are the ingredients:

DHEA - 72mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) - 36mg
Resveratrol (99%) - 36mg
Pregnenolone - 18mg
Chrysin (99%) - 9mg

All definitely legal.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes dermacrine is legal. Here are the ingredients:

DHEA - 72mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) - 36mg
Resveratrol (99%) - 36mg
Pregnenolone - 18mg
Chrysin (99%) - 9mg

All definitely legal.
The problem with derma is it dosent last long

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im referencing the servings

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im referencing the servings
Isnt it 4 pumps per serving with that a bottle lasts 30 days. I found 4 pumps to be adequate for a light cycle

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Isnt it 4 pumps per serving with that a bottle lasts 30 days. I found 4 pumps to be adequate for a light cycle
I thought it was 5 pumps per serving, 23 servings in a bottle

But I'll be running dmz at 40 for 2 and 60 for 4. So idk if that's considered a light cycle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 pump =1 serving. 130 servings per bottle. 4 pumps recommended for 190-230 lbs. 5 for anyone bigger.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But I'll be running dmz at 40 for 2 and 60 for 4. So idk if that's considered a light cycle
I wouldn't consider that light but I'm only on my 2nd real cycle. Msten is really giving me lethargy but the Dermacrine helps. I tried to only dose on workout days but I felt like crap. At 4 full pumps per day the bottle is going down fast but I hope to squeeze 30 days out of it. I plan a 4 week DMZ 2.0 cycle next.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

This is what the bottle states.. sustained alpha is 130 pumps