Running the Tri-Fecta Bridging 3 Cycles into 1 Big Tamale!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So Here.. We.... GO! Oficially Started the cycle on 2-18.. Bridged into my Second Cycle last week on 3-12

I am
5'7"
175lbs (before starting)
Currently 190lbs
On a serious bulk mission with a superfast metabolism is bulk almost all year round with little cardio from time to time cause I lose so much muscle so quick!

PR's Include
Bench (Flat) 305
Bench (Incline) 255
Shoulder Press 225
Squat 465
LegPress 800+
DeadLift 405+

Current Cycle is as follows

Started PH Cycle 2-18 Quad-Plexx RX Xtreme (DMZ 50mg, M14ADD 60mg, Max LMG 50mg, MSten 30mg)
Support Supps Include
TUDCA 500mg
P-5-P (50mg)
DHEA 30mg EOD

EndoSurge Turbo 2caps 3x Daily Running Supplement Log on this

Exemestane 12.5EOD as Needed for AI
Omega3 FishOIL's 1500mg split in half at each PH Dosage

FINAFLEX Creatine Energy (Also doing a log and review on this) Every Day 1scoop

I plan on Bridging every 3rd week of my PH Cycle to another PH Cycle 2 more times... Week 3 Which was last Thursday the 12th I started Alpha M60 + Diabolix (M1A 40mg/MethyChlostebol 80mg/Diabolix 125mg) Taking 1 cap twice daily of the Alpha M60 and 3 caps 3x Daily of the Diabolix..

on the 3rd week of That Cycle I plan to start Epi/Tren (Epistane 45mg/Tren 115mg) that will be my 3rd and Final PH Cycle.

Edit(as of 6/12/2015)
So I felt I needed to change this up since I turned this into a 5 bridge cycle the 4th being to AAS
Trest Ace 50mg/1ML EOD x3 weeks 50/50/50
Trest Decoanate 100mg E3D x3 Weels 0/100/100/100
On the last dose of Trest I bridged over to Test;
Test-Cyp 250mg E4D x6 wks (until vial ran out, then switch to solo prop)
Test-Prop 100mg EOD x6 wks total 900mg Test WK x6 weeks

second week bridged to Masteron E/P
Mast-E 100mg - 1/2ML(due to extreme PIP EOD) ran until end of vial (wk6)then drop to Mast-P solo
Mast-P 100mg EOD

wk4 add NPP
NPP frontload first two days 200mg/2ML
NPP 100mg/1ML EOD (opposite the test Days)
running NPP from wk4 to wk11 (7 weeks)

week6 of AAS Cycle
Test-P 100mg EOD - 400mg wk (until wk16)
Mast-P 100mg EOD - 400mg wk (until wk15)
NPP 150/1.5ML 600mg WK x7 weeks (until wk11-12)

Occasional TnE/Tren Base 50/50 1ML 3-4x weekly pre-workout

PCT is planned out with Serms and other Supps, I think I will be looking to get more EndoSurge Turbo for that as I have been loving the results so far...As far as PCT I'm Currently Set on
Tamox/Nolva 40/40/30/30/20/20
Clomid 60/60/50/50
Exemestane 12.5 EOD Possibly ED To Start
LGI Damage Control and/or Sup3r PCT
DAA 3.5G Daily
DermaSTRENGTH(5a hydroxyl-laxogenin)
still thinking of a lot more supplements for PCT, so many good ones out there, ill have my mind set by the second to last week of cycle.. s o far im set on those though..any comments/feedback or anything else feel free to chime in guys!! god bless you all!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First one subbed. Don't I get a prize or something?

PatMcGroin

Awards
DMZ 50mg, M14ADD 60mg, Max LMG 50mg, MSten 30mg - Jesus those doses are high!! Holy ****. Your liver is going to morph into a prune, be careful bud. Cheers

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout damn time u get this thing up!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's get huge together bro I'm looking at putting on 25lbs of Mass over the next 11 weeks

707kid

Awards
So to get this straight, youre running 9 weeks, but switching PH every 3 weeks?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMZ 50mg, M14ADD 60mg, Max LMG 50mg, MSten 30mg - Jesus those doses are high!! Holy ****. Your liver is going to morph into a prune, be careful bud. Cheers
Nah they nor bad I've run m14add at 120mg and lmg 125. 30mg msten is my minimum

We get big up in here

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So to get this straight, youre running 9 weeks, but switching PH every 3 weeks?
Well im running Each PH cycle for 4 weeks, but bridging to a new one after three weeks totaling out to 11 weeks I believe, I started Feb 18th, my final Day on cycle should be may 1st

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After week 4-6 the rest if the cycle is going to be a waste, and just increasing level of suppression.

Orals are different than long/medium ester injectables.

You would be better off splitting up 3 separate 6 week cycles.

But it's your money.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Nah they nor bad I've run m14add at 120mg and lmg 125. 30mg msten is my minimum

We get big up in here
Hell yea, that's my next plan is running the quad plexx again with extra LMG and M14ADD, I like the feeling I get from those two.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
After week 4-6 the rest if the cycle is going to be a waste, and just increasing level of suppression.

Orals are different than long/medium ester injectables.

You would be better off splitting up 3 separate 6 week cycles.

But it's your money.
Really? Care to Elaborate?? and looks like im about to find that out, the last cycle I ran was 10 weeks and It still seemed to work fine until the end...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Care to Elaborate?? and looks like im about to find that out, the last cycle I ran was 10 weeks and It still seemed to work fine until the end...
You ran oral steroids and continued to gain weight all 10 weeks eh? You must be an anomaly, and huge.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
According to PA he doesn't exactly say that going longer then 4-6 weeks is a waste of time, he actually states in some sections that you can still gain more by altering your cycles/routines... and I don't think im an anomaly I probably gained around 4-6lbs in the last 4 weeks of that 10 wk cycle, and I know several others who have gone longer and made way more significant gains.. ie nbshazeezee is one I know has really tore it up past 4-6 weeks... heres a little piece I got from the PA Q&A and this is the closest thing I seen he stated that came close to negating an oral cycle longer then 4-6 weeks....

ozzie86 said

I'm sorry for bumping this thread.

However, does this all mean that longer cycles do not equal easier maintainable gains? For years I've read how a longer cycle is more beneficial because it equals easier maintainable gains, but after reading this, it would seem to not be true. Is that the case?

And if it is, then why do people do longer cycles? Just to look bigger for a longer period of time with no actual benefit (i.e. maintaining gains easier). Or because most people are deluded into thinking the way I thought for the longest time?

You know, because you often see people 'bridging' compounds to 'solidify' gains from another compound. And it 'made' sense initially. But that isn't the case also, right?

Cheers.

PA Says:

I really dont have the answer to whether longer cycles result in more maintainable gains. maybe longer cycles with moderate doses is better than shorter ones with high doses in the long run, maybe it makes no difference

people do longer cycles probably because they enjoy being on drugs. its as simple as that. they come up with all sorts of rationalization but i think it comes down to the fact that they enjoy training while on

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
facepalm....

Why do people only take one piece if the conversation and twist it to fit their needs?

Have at it. You'll realize eventually how wasteful it is.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
facepalm....

Why do people only take one piece if the conversation and twist it to fit their needs?

Have at it. You'll realize eventually how wasteful it is.
How did I twist one part of the conversation? I read through every single one of those Q&A's and actually looked for anything even remotely close to P.A. or anyone else saying it was a waste of time to run a cycle longer then 4-6 weeks and he said himself several times that he didn't actually know if it was a bad thing to run longer, other then the shutdown aspect of it he even said himself a few times that you could still make gains on longer cycles and its even possible to maintain those gains with proper pct.. now if you actually have some factual evidence suggesting it's a total waste of supplements and time to go longer then 6 weeks I'm more then glad to check it out but in the end we all make our own decisions based on prior experience, education, advice and so fourth.. I do appreciate the feedback and putting in your 2cents I have equal respect for everyone and will never ignore constructive criticism and advice..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're almost done with the quad plexx stack whatever its called - what did u notice from it? Gains?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So you're almost done with the quad plexx stack whatever its called - what did u notice from it? Gains?
Yea this is my last week on that and I'm going to miss it, Major Size/Strength/Gains Aggression was high also felt overall feeling of well being, tons of energy and nonstop pump all day... I started at 174 and I'm sitting at 190 and pretty lean amazingly...of course a little fluid retention but not much...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah!

M1A is a beast (so I've read) can't wait to hear how it goes next!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow. Not much into PH's anymore, but curious to see if you live haha.

Seriously though, start up nudez or it didn't cause any gainz ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Cali is there "before" pics so we can gauge transformation?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Cali is there "before" pics so we can gauge transformation?
his transformations should be dramatic. he has gained around 16lbs already on this cycle, and an undisclosed amount on his previous cycle, but we do know he continued to gain an additional 4-6 lbs during the last 4 weeks.
at 5'7 and 190 he's walking around swole for sure.
I don't have the heart to keep getting bigger, I always feel like complete $hit at 185. Interesting cycle none the less.
I think I remember judd on modern fitness had a sticky with a protocol like this, and I know on lean bulk there was a thread with discussion of someone running a long cycle with this name. trifecta something or another.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
his transformations should be dramatic. he has gained around 16lbs already on this cycle, and an undisclosed amount on his previous cycle, but we do know he continued to gain an additional 4-6 lbs during the last 4 weeks.
at 5'7 and 190 he's walking around swole for sure.
I don't have the heart to keep getting bigger, I always feel like complete $hit at 185. Interesting cycle none the less.
I think I remember judd on modern fitness had a sticky with a protocol like this, and I know on lean bulk there was a thread with discussion of someone running a long cycle with this name. trifecta something or another.
Well maybe I'm just a voyeur and assume he's an exhibitionist!

Also, you're clearly "smart" jbryand and maybe its the difficulty in gathering inflection on the internet, but I can never tell if you're being serious or a snarky arsehole. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well maybe I'm just a voyeur and assume he's an exhibitionist!

Also, you're clearly "smart" jbryand and maybe its the difficulty in gathering inflection on the internet, but I can never tell if you're being serious or a snarky arsehole. :)
I'm being serious. I wish Op the best, not sure how long he's been doing oral, but it loses its fun after enough abuse.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
me1.jpg
me2.jpg
Me Before the Last Cycle.....

me4.jpg
me3.jpg
me5.jpg
Last three of me after last Cycle and to Most Recent for Before Pics on this cycle.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
P/S/ You guys are hilarious, the pic comments are great, and this is my third run on Oral's @jbryan101d I love bulking cause my metabolism burns weight off me so quick its really not a chore to get rid of anything.. I use to feel sluggish and crappy at 190 but now that I have leaned out more and focused on more secondary muscle groups I feel a lot better, I used to bulk and do more compound moves and big muscle/power routines but the last 4 years I turned it around and have been doing smaller muscles first, the harder to hit ones and ive felt a **** ton better.. My goal is to hit 205ish and see how I feel there, actually a lean 205 though so I might have to get up to 215ish to cut down to a lean 205...

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
oh BTW in case you think I don't get my legs in, that's my primary goal before anything. solid foundation..

melegs.jpg
melegs3.jpg

melegs2.jpg
melegs4.jpg

one more Right before this cycle started...

me6.jpg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking toit brotha, I like the goatee as well

How's this tamale tasting?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro! the tamale is tasting pretty good, been dealing with some SERIOUS cramping, I notice 4-6g taurine is definitely helping, as well as taking an ibprofen800 every once in a while when I wake up, I wake up feeling like one giant cramp, so ive been trying to drink more and more water, I got a 1.5l water bottle I refill and drink abot 3-4 times a day, been trying to raise that to 5-6 times to help, other then that everything else has been pretty good.. Today is the last day of my Quad-Plexx Xtreme so tomorrow will start my 2week solo run of M1a/Chlostebol/Diabolix then my final cycle of Epi/Tren to start dropping the water weight and leaning out.. I'll post some workout routines ive ran through the latst few days and gains 1rm/weight wise.. Hope everyone had a good St patricks day, no drinking for me, still haven't touched more then 1 beer in over 10 yrs.. maybe this summer ill go on a week or two binge lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man, what was the occasion for the one beer?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
lmao Dma378

the occasion was getting out of lockup after some years and hanging out with some friends at the bar and when everyone wants to treat you to something you gotta give in once so I drank one beer lol and the funny thing is I caught a little buzz off it for about an hour, then I felt like **** the rest of the night.. another reason I avoid drinking... ill stick to drinking my shakes and supplements, it makes you wanna live, drinking sometimes makes you wish you were dead on those bad days..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's why I shoot on a bad day a cc or 2 into my delt and all seems right

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That's why I shoot on a bad day a cc or 2 into my delt and all seems right
yea man, the shutdown is real and dhea isn't really touching it im seriously one step away from getting some 7-ment or trest for a base to finish this cycle off.... and no post a link for your log!!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your blood pressure must be through the ****ing roof. Have you got headaches or back pumps?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea man, the shutdown is real and dhea isn't really touching it im seriously one step away from getting some 7-ment or trest for a base to finish this cycle off.... and no post a link for your log!!
Its in the cycle section 11 weeks 25lbs

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Log Update Day 33

So a little update on my current situation.. I Started my second Cycle of PH's on March 12th
LGI Alpha M60 + IronFlex Diabolix
M1A 40mg/Chlostebol 80mg /Diabolix 125mg
I was sad to see the first PH end which was a week after March 12th the Quad Plexx was put to rest
But i MUST say it felt like towards the last week i was evening out and literally the day after i started the second cycle i felt renewed and since its almost a week since i;ve been running the Alpha cycle I'm feeling more solid,heavier,alot more bulk but somewhat vascular still,

strength has been feeling a lot more the last 4-5 days the alpha feeling has been slightly taking over, but i have lost some of the aggression from the prior stack i believe the M14ADD and possibly Max LMG were giving me the aggression, lately I've felt more calm and somewhat peaceful with that confident alpha feeling.. below is a list of basically what i have been doing to bring you all up to speed on the routines..

1st Week 2caps morning/2caps mid noon/2 caps before bed
Monday Back
3x10-12 Wide grip pullups / 3x neautral grip pullups 10-12 / bent over barbell rows 3x12(185)9(225)6(255)
reverse grip rows 3x10(225)12(185)10(155)
single arm dumbbell rows 15/12/10 (65)/(75)/(75)
wide grip pull downs 3x15 down to 12 (185/200/225)
reverse grip pull downs 3x12-10-8 225/240/260
seated close grip rows 3x12-15 can never read the weight plates on this one but im assuming somewhere over 100? :-/
superset back extension 3x15 185 with deadlift 3x12-15 225

Tuesday Chest
incline dumbbell press 3x15 65/75/75 <-max dumbbell weight at the gym unfortunately :(
flat bb bench 3x15,12,10 135/185/225
incline bb bench 3x12,10,8 135/185/185
flat dumbbell press 3x12-15 75lb
seated pecdec machine 3x15 somewhere around 120lbs
standing incline fly on cross-over with d-rings usually go a couple plates up and just drop set all the way down for 3 sets until my chest is ready to rip out of the skin and my shoulders are about to tear off my body lol
finish with 4x15 dips, 2xwide grip 2xclose grip then 3x12-15 incline pushups if I can even get to 15 usually a struggle after 10 by the second set.

Wednesday Legs
Squats 3x15,12,8-10 185/225/275
Leg Press 2x10-12 wide/sumo starting at 400 and ending around 650/700 followed with 2x8-10 close stance with 700 or within 45lbs of it..
Calf Raises 6x10/15/20 inner and outter footing each time 460/360/320
superset seated leg extensions with lying leg curls 3x15 increasing weight by 1-2 plates each time somewhere around 105 on lying leg curls and using 225 as working weight on seated leg extensions
25lb dumbbell lunges with squats superset 25 per leg, 25-30 per squat

Thursday Shoulders
seated dumbbell standard press 3x12-15 65lb
seated military bb press 3x12-10 185 down to 135
3x12 Arnold press with 45lbs
bent over db lateral raises starting with 3x10-12 30lb/25lb/15lb
standing db lateral raises repeated with heavier weight 35/30/20 last one for burnout close to 20 usually
upright small bb rows with approx. 95lb on bar for 3x12 down to 10
barbell shrug 3x12-15 225
sometimes finishing with prone incline bench small barbell front raises for as many as I can get up to 100, so far I've made it to 78

Friday Arms
standing db curls 3x15 45lb
incline seated drag/dumbbell curls 3x10-12 35lb
preacher curl with e-z bar 125 or so on bar for 3x10
hammer dumbbell curls with 45lb 3x12-15
lying barbell tri extension/skull crushers with 45s on the ez bar, adding 10 each set for 3x15/12/10
standing dumbbell tri extension behind head out to the side, 35lb dumbells 3x12
kneeling tri kickbacks with 45/55lb dumbells depending on day 3x12
standing rope pulldowns 3x15 followed by reverse close-grip tri extension pulldowns 3x12-15
superset with lying hammer curl rope pulldowns about 4 plates down 3x12-15
forearm curls 4x12 small flat bar 45s each side, superset set with wrist curls 2x palm up/2x palm down usually adding another 10-15lbs for those.

I usually don't do the 1RM thing but on certain days, lately 3-4 a week i feel ALOT stronger so i toss extra weight on mostly with the chest/back/shoulder and leg days so i know my Rep Max has definitely went up and I'm more then positive if i DID go for a PW/1RM it would be close to or better then ever before... i have been getting ALOT of compliments about looking bigger and not just big but stacked! i even went to the

doctor yesterday for a blood test, everything came back great but the doctor actually said that i should cut back from working out because
"You have so much muscle that it could offset the creatinine test for your kidneys" so they recommended and even stated on the discharge papers "Try to cut back from bodybuilding and extreme strength training exercises" like really??? kinda had me laughing actually..

anyways This is going great. my next cycle will start April 3rd Epi/Tren 45mg/115mg which i cant wait for but i'm still enjoying this M1A Mostly i think i might be falling in love with this and the M14ADD, but we'll see what the Epi/Tren brings to the table. Going on Week 6 Now and flying high guys. will continue to update more and more as things progress. love & Respect to all of you!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And THAT is how update a log folks!!!!

Stoked to hear all is well brotha!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro! much appreciated!! had to really throw a lot out there before i lose everyone to the crickets! lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That I should have mentioned and you got me on that! one of the weird sides ive been up and down on the past 5 days, its been a little stressful so I know theres more then 1 thing adding into it but my appetite has been really funny like sorta hungry in mornings but if I don't eat right away I have NO appetite what so ever until around 4pm then I get REALLY hungry and if I don't eat right away I start to feel like im crashing and I lose my appetite again to where even if I get to food I only eat a smaller serving then im used to,

but by the end of the day hour or two before bed I am FAMISHED, its kind of been a good thing and a bad thing because I've been definitely burning some fat and possibly a little muscle but I make sure to carb and protein up most importantly I noticed since it has been happening ive become ALOT more vascular yet still feeling bulked up and swole up like I haven't lost but a pound.. I still don't like it and it's sometimes a sign of toxicity but ive been covered on support supps as well as no signs with my blood work including yesterdays.. im hoping I get back to being hungry all day again though, I prefer that! but I cant complain when the last 5 days has really cut down the stubborn belly fat, the little im able to pack on and as I said earlier im seeing ALOT more veins! we'll see how the next week plays out cause this last week has been a very off one for me and hectic in my personal/social life!

thanks for the reminder to mention this! another effect I didn't mention was my libido somewhat dropped the last week and a half up until then it was out of control, but now its making a come back once again, I give credit to the EndoSurge Turbo and raising the DHEA to 50mg daily instead of E-other-D ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed back later to catch up.