Super DMZ 2.0 First Cycle

Duncdaddy

Awards
What's up guys,

I'm about to start my first ever PH cycle and just wanted some feedback, I know that everyone says SDMZ is too potent for a first cycle but after months of research I decided to go for it.

First I'll give a little background on myself, I'm 24 5'10 and 151lbs. I train 5 days a week and eat like nobody's business. For some reason I just can't gain any weight, I've tried every mass gainer around and nothing.

My cycle will be as follows:

Week 1
Super DMZ 2.0 - 1 Cap e/d (AM dosing)
BSL Growth - 3 Caps e/d (AM and PM dosing)
Assault Labs Blockade - 2 Caps e/d (AM dosing)

Weeks 2-4
Super DMZ 2.0 - 2 Caps e/d (AM and PM dosing)
BSL Growth - 3 Caps e/d (AM and PM dosing)

Weeks 5-8
Clomid - 2ml (=50mg) e/d (AM dosing)

Weeks 9-11
BSL Eradicate - 3 Caps e/d (AM, noon, and PM dosing)

If anybody could give me some feedback on if my cycle will be sufficient.

Also if anyone would be interested I can Log my progress.

Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont do it. If you weigh 150 your not eating as much as you think you do, eat more. I know this aint what u wanna hear but its the truth. My nephew is 5'7 150 and hes a ripped little dude but hes 14 and hasn't even lifted weights before. You can eat more

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a serm for pct

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last edited:

Duncdaddy

Awards
Would running 4-Andro with the cycle be sufficient as a test base? Would it be safe to still run growth with the 4-andro?

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Dermacrine or epi-andro would probably work better for test base. Platinum nutri. has a topical version that many people like. Not sure what it is called. You'll definitely gain from DMZ if you keep carbs high but you'll probably lose everthing after pct. Lots of bloat from my experience with it. Be prepared for major lathargy and sides. If you can get test you will be much happier. Tudca and tons of water will help as well.

Duncdaddy

Awards
Just ordered some epi-andro, how should it be dosed with consideration to what is already in my cycle? If I need to remove something to fit the Eli-andro in, someone please let me know!

707kid

Awards
Dont do it. If you weigh 150 your not eating as much as you think you do, eat more. I know this aint what u wanna hear but its the truth. My nephew is 5'7 150 and hes a ripped little dude but hes 14 and hasn't even lifted weights before. You can eat more

Ill agree with this. 5'10 and 150 you need to eat more. If youre not already try tracking everything (i use myfitnesspal) for a month or so. 24 is still pretty young.

Now if youre set on doing this I would say keep your doses low. The msten in DMZ 2.0 is high but the dmz is dosed low. And Im not sure but isnt blockade supposed to be more than 2 pills a day? I know one dose is at least 3. Dont skimp on cycle support!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
save that bottle build a solid base before you start 150lbs is a small frame to start with. atleast do some 1dhea and a 4dhea before you even start that

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
It's been said plenty but maybe the repetition will help.

Pro hormones are not miracle pills. They are about as close as you can get but still need proper nutrition and training to work to their full benefit. If you're 150lbs and can't gain weight, there is no way your diet is anywhere near perfect.

I watched many young guys in the military run cycles of ph's in your same situation, didn't eat enough and couldn't gain weight and insisted they ate enough so they resorted to ph's. They gain half what people typically do on aas and lose it all after pct.

I would definitely save your cycle, up your calories and at least get to a point where you're gaining naturally with food, then run your cycle. I promise you will be happy you did.

Duncdaddy

Awards
I eat roughly 4000 calories per day, along with about 150 grams of protein, 10 grams of creatine. I would say that I clearly eat enough, but I can't gain weight which is why I resorted to a PH. I have done months of research and have also decided to run the cycle with Dermacrine and PES Erase. I don't think I should have trouble keeping any gains as long as I continue my caloric intake at the level its at now.

robbieboy672

Awards
No you don't. I promise you are severely over estimating how much you eat. Unless you are doing vas amounts of calorie burning exercise every day you are not eating 4000 calories a day.

Duncdaddy

Awards
I do ALOT of running and swimming. I have a very lean body with low BF%. I also log every meal I eat, so I'm pretty sure I know how many calories I eat per day.

robbieboy672

Awards
Okay well then adding dmz alone won't miraculously make you gain weight you will still need to increase your calories. Why don't you put up a sample of what you eat on a typical day so people can critique it and give you some advice?

osubucks

Awards
I eat roughly 4000 calories per day, along with about 150 grams of protein, 10 grams of creatine. I would say that I clearly eat enough, but I can't gain weight which is why I resorted to a PH. I have done months of research and have also decided to run the cycle with Dermacrine and PES Erase. I don't think I should have trouble keeping any gains as long as I continue my caloric intake at the level its at now.
I can't even imagine how garbage this diet is if you're eating "4k" a day yet only getting 150 grams of protein

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, you will not keep what you gain if you keep your caloric intake the same. You will need to up your calories to maintain the new body mass.

Now you have to ask yourself: If you're eating everything you possibly can eat and your bodyweight is 150, and you can't possibly cram any more food in your face, then you know you're going to lose your gains on cycle in a few months, so would this be pointless?

Lastly, a tip: Have you tried eating McDoubles? Biscuits and gravy? Sodas? Ice Cream? These things will get your calories up with more room in your stomach for more food. Trust me, there is always room for more calories, you just have to eat for your goals. Sure, chicken is a very good protein source for your health, but have you ever seen a really big chicken?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
FYI I eat 4000 calories a day past month and I am 6' 196 lbs and still gaining lbs every week. I track everything I eat with the myfitnesspal app so I KNOW how much I eat.

Try that for a month and tell us how it goes before you start your cycle. Better yet, make a log of your diet and training so other people with less experience can learn from you and veterans can help you more.

Duncdaddy

Awards
I guess I should've said that this is my first PH cycle, not my first AAS cycle. I ran a Primo/Dbol/Test Cyp cycle 1 and 1/2 years ago. So I'm not totally new to this.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Don't do it, list your diet for us. Only 150 grams of protein and 4000 calories, something doesn't add up. Plus you are too young and too small. Work hard for the next 6 years on gains, be consistent with your diet and training and never slack. Your test levels right now are high enough to achieve amazing gains, but taking this stuff is going to cause your test production to shut down. Wait until you are 29-30. Dont be stupid with this, take everyone's advice, they are only trying to help you, myself included.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should've said that this is my first PH cycle, not my first AAS cycle. I ran a Primo/Dbol/Test Cyp cycle 1 and 1/2 years ago. So I'm not totally new to this.
And how much did you keep from this cycle? 150lbs after a cycle like that is a clear indicator...

Bigcheese1

Awards
And how much did you keep from this cycle? 150lbs after a cycle like that is a clear indicator...
He is probably BSing, he has no business even considering AAS or PH.

Duncdaddy

Awards
Well since you're pretty sure I'm bull****ting, I got up to 181 and then I was in a pretty bad car accident which left me unable to even get into the gym. Now I've been able to get back into it and I'm just trying to recomp my losses

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Look man, you've asked for suggestions and unanimously been told you are not ready. If you really want the help, listen to everyone, spend some time researching nutrition and proper macros. Get to a point where you can make strength gains and put on some muscle with food, once you get there things will seem much easier.

You're probably going to do what you want because you have taken every comment with offense, and after you run the cycle and lose all of your gains you will realize we were not picking on you, just trying to help.
Hope you figure it out.
Regards

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ppl do this shnit all time. Why ask for advice if your not interested in taking advice.

mus

Banned
Awards
Litterally eat a meal every hour and a half. That's what I did as a highschool freshman.
Chicken. Rice, sand which baggies, protein shakes and McDonalds are your friend.
At your weight you will literally put on 3 pounds per week.
Cut the cardio and stop being a *****.
That pH ant gonna do **** because you don't have a plateu to break.

mus

Banned
Awards
I mean after you put on 30 pounds your endocrine system will crash and you won't be able to handle it leaving you with 2-4 pounds of muscle and a 300$ broken Bonner....