First Pro Hormone Cycle

shreddedHBK36

Awards
I have been Training 6 days a week consisently for 3 years now, and want to try out a pro hormone. I have purchased Alpha M-1 by Dynamic Formulas as well as Advanced Cycle Support by IronMagLabs.

I would like to know the best time to take the PH and CS during the day. I get up at 5am every morning and train at 6am.

Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated, thanks.

I am currently 161.5lbs, 7-8% body fat.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to have a solid pct set up with a SERM

shreddedHBK36

Awards
Def going to start the PCT as soon as cycle is over.

As far as while on cycle, 20mg every 12 hours? and the cycle support, should I take this with the PH or take a few hours after?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Few hours after is good for CS
I haven't researched that particular DS so dosage will depend on potency and half life

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should try something like this before working up to AAS in the doses I was considering. I am trying to get from 250 @ 24% BF to around 220 to get on stage. Any thoughts on if this would work for me with my reduced calories and increased cardio?
I've used another clone of this, and it'll help lean you out but there's no way you'll cut that much bodyfat just from one cycle. When are you looking to step onstage? And what's your diet like?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt touch anabolics till cutting down to 12-14% natty.
Adjust diet and training and you can cut down to that in a few months if youre strict.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to your insight and rationale for this.
Higher bf% would result in higher estrogen related sides in the body. These sides would contribute to the possibility of a basically wasted cycle. There wouldn't be much physique change at that % in one cycle and would potentially take multiple cycle to achieve desired bf% to start aas in the first place.
By reducing bf natty, he lowers the risks of high e sides associated with ds/aas and with a lower bf would yield potentially better results.
If you can't control diet now for a stage physique, how will go be able to control cycling a AND diet while on a potentially harmful and toxic cycle.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I have been Training 6 days a week consisently for 3 years now, and want to try out a pro hormone. I have purchased Alpha M-1 by Dynamic Formulas as well as Advanced Cycle Support by IronMagLabs.

I would like to know the best time to take the PH and CS during the day. I get up at 5am every morning and train at 6am.

Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated, thanks.

I am currently 161.5lbs, 7-8% body fat.
SERM as pct (clomid/nolva) and TUDCA on cycle.Alpha1 is highly toxic

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Higher bf% would result in higher estrogen related sides in the body. These sides would contribute to the possibility of a basically wasted cycle. There wouldn't be much physique change at that % in one cycle and would potentially take multiple cycle to achieve desired bf% to start aas in the first place.
By reducing bf natty, he lowers the risks of high e sides associated with ds/aas and with a lower bf would yield potentially better results.
If you can't control diet now for a stage physique, how will go be able to control cycling a AND diet while on a potentially harmful and toxic cycle.
GREAT rationale and education .... THANK YOU !!!