I need help

Andrea

Awards
If somebody can give me an advice... I am 5ft and 7.1stones and i am just trying to look fit, what do you recommend me? Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PM sent

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Either a SARM or Anavar than, from what I have seen for females here.

a good starting point is Ostarine, a female member here has a great log with it I will find.

If you have never tried natural supplements start there.

Andrea

Awards
I know it sounds stupid but is it going to work if i dont intensive workout because of my work schedule its a bit impposible

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know it sounds stupid but is it going to work if i dont intensive workout because of my work schedule its a bit impposible
Do you work a physical job?

How often can you hit the gym?

Your adherence to diet and training far outweighs supplementing.
It would help, but priority one is putting in your own effort.

Andrea

Awards
I do cardio 2-3 times a week and i have a physical job working with weights i do it 20-40 min 2-3 days a week

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Sups = 20% of the fitness world
The results lie in the work, diet, and determination. I understand crazy work schedules. But the work will yield much faster results than taking a pill. Good luck! If you need help building out a routine and diet pm me

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I do cardio 2-3 times a week and i have a physical job working with weights i do it 20-40 min 2-3 days a week
That is not bad at all.

Try your best to fit in a lifting session or two per week to start.

I am open to helping as well if needed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat Check out her logs and post, it will help you see what is possible when you want it bad enough. She works, has a family and still finds time for incredible workouts, a true Roll Model in my opinion !