High prolactin' effect on weight loss and muscle ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Does having high prolactin interfere with muscle gains or weight loss while on cycle. I'm just curious to know because in my past cycles I have never had a problem with achieving that ripped, hard, grainy vascular look and now this cycle around I have had trouble achieving that. So I've visited my doctor and he said that my prolactin was high. Now this also explains why I have had no desire for sex which is also a first for me on cycle. Now could this have been the reason why I could not get the results I would had normally got from this cycle.?. Btw it's a nandro prop, mast p, and test cycke and yes my diet is on point. my diet is very clean year round. I'm just trying to figure out this situation. Thanks to anyone who replies ! Also should I start caber at 1mg a week to fix this ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^ Dude, come on. He didn't ask for a product. Try not to plug your stuff so much in inappropriate places.

OP, PRL shouldn't cause lack of muscle gain or fat gain. It may amplify estrogen's ability to bloat you though, which could make you look soft

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ Dude, come on. He didn't ask for a product. Try not to plug your stuff so much in inappropriate places.

OP, PRL shouldn't cause lack of muscle gain or fat gain. It may amplify estrogen's ability to bloat you though, which could make you look soft
Pimpin aint eazy
[video=youtube_share;KGRoEfRJSGs]http://youtu.be/KGRoEfRJSGs[/video]

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yes I'm very lean at 10% bf but very soft appearance. The only reason I can think of is the high prolactin. Cause I'm using an pharm grade adex, I drink almost 2 gallons of water a day and my nutrition is on point.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the recommendation but I have caber on the way

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So back to the original question. Does high prolactin affect muscle gain/ fat loss ???

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Could you please elaborate why and how it effects muscle gain and fat loss ? Also will caber be able to reverse this ? Thank you.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Okay wasn't sure if there was anything else besides prolactin amplifying estrogens effect. Like I was thinking it could have had affected t3 levels production in the pituitary gland. But wasn't sure. Though I read that somewhere but can't seem to find any more info on it.