How long for test to drop after test e

WeizenHeimer

Awards
If on trt and upping the dose with 500mg\week test e split 250 2x\week, how long after the last 250mg shot would it take for test to drop back down? All the searching I do leads to the actual clear time to pass a drug test, I need the time it would take for test to drop back to look normal on a simple "total testosterone" test.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop back down to what- your normal TRT levels? Most of us that blast will not take anything for a week after last blast shot and then resume TRT dose. Past labs have told me that it takes about 3-4 weeks before getting back to steady TRT levels.

WeizenHeimer

Awards
Yes, back down to my normal trt level.I was hoping for at worst 3 weeks after last blast shot. Any worse and I'd have to look at prop. How long after last shot of test prop would it take to drop to normal?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know, I only use cyp. Why can't you just plan better instead of changing?

WeizenHeimer

Awards
Looking at the possibility of being blood tested every 3 months.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, as most people on TRT are. So run shorter blasts. Mine are always 6-8 weeks and never have a problem with labs.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Bro best way to find out is obviously a blood test, but there's calculators online that calculate the half life of the drug and how much is actually left in your system based on dosage and length of time. Google pct calculator or steroid calculator.