8 week hdrol cycle

roboa89

roboa89

Awards
If I ran an eight week cycel of hdrol at around 75mg, would I be ok to run olympus labs ar1macare the full 8 weeks even though it states only to use it 4 weeks max? I want to run the hdrol longer because what I'm hearing is the legnth in time it takes for the hdrol to really start being noticeable. Also how beneficial would it be to run epi andro alongside the hdrol?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I ran an eight week cycel of hdrol at around 75mg, would I be ok to run olympus labs ar1macare the full 8 weeks even though it states only to use it 4 weeks max? I want to run the hdrol longer because what I'm hearing is the legnth in time it takes for the hdrol to really start being noticeable. Also how beneficial would it be to run epi andro alongside the hdrol?
You can run the armicare the full 8 weeks and epi andro would be great to run with them

roboa89

roboa89

Awards
If you were to dose it what would you run it at for 8 weeks Yates? Do 75 throughout or ramp up to 100 in the final few weeks? From what I'm reading somewhere between 75-100 seems to be the sweet spot for hdrol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you were to dose it what would you run it at for 8 weeks Yates? Do 75 throughout or ramp up to 100 in the final few weeks? From what I'm reading somewhere between 75-100 seems to be the sweet spot for hdrol.
I would probably do 50/75/75/75/100/100/100/100
100mg was my sweet spot. I ran it for 6 weeks with dermacrine and put on some crazy strength