Superdrol Problem

A

anacardo

Awards
Im on week 2 of 20mg superdrol and my lips and my mouth is dry, drink lots of water but still dry. At night worsens. It is a common side effect, or should I worry?
Thanks

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
What's "lots" of water?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on week 2 of 20mg superdrol and my lips and my mouth is dry, drink lots of water but still dry. At night worsens. It is a common side effect, or should I worry?
Thanks
How much water are you drinking? Do you live in a dry climate? Are you doing things that may increase the chance of dehydration?

Just because you're using steroids, doesn't mean that the steroid is to blame every time something randomly happens.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always dry up pretty hard at night, regardless of water intake.

Drink 1+ gallon a day - you'll be fine :)

A

anacardo

Awards
I'm drinking more than one gallon per day. I will use gum to make it easier. Thanks

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
I'm drinking more than one gallon per day. I will use gum to make it easier. Thanks
Gum isn't going to hydrate you. Drink more water and give coconut water a try. I pound one before and after a night of debauchery and sometimes it's hard to believe I drank all night!

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I live in a dry climate that's going through as drought. Try some Chapstick man. Also don't lick your lips.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Chapstick and water. I drink 2gallons even when not on anything and have to say that even though the hourly trips to bathroom might suck it does help in terms of performance