Blood test, starting Test-E cycle

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Hey guys this is my first venture into the dark side. I've got everything I need lined up, but my blood test is Friday at 845am. I've always believed myself to have suffered from Low test/DHT for various reasons, and due to the fact that low T runs in my family. So I'd like to know before I actually blast myself.

If I pin my Test-E today, will it alter levels by that point (roughly 36 hours)? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I know it takes "3-5 weeks" to "feel it" but when does it actually start altering test levels? I'm very excited and everything arrived in perfect condition, so if it won't mess with my test results I'd like to start tonight to get this process rolling.

I've done MONTHS of actual research before getting into this and I've got all my ancillaries, PCT, and pins ready with my schedule lined out so please don't worry about that aspect of my newbie cycle...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want to know your baseline and are asking if you can pin and then go find out. Does that make sense to you? Ok, now that we have that out of the way, 12-36 hours in general to peak.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Yeah that's why I was asking, I'm confused on the actual time of action since almost everyone reports not "feeling" anything for several weeks. That aspect of test-e cycles never made sense to me. I understand the half life and how it's slow acting because of the cleaving of the esthers, but I've never seen anything about time is actually takes to hit peak test levels.

So if I'm looking at peak T levels that quickly, would you have any ideas why it takes so long to "feel it"?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about "feeling" it as I felt my first TRT dose in a couple of days and on blast I notice it within the same day. It can take a couple/few weeks to notice effects with regard to body comp, but that is individualistic. It really depends on how dialed in you are with the other aspects of your cycle- diet, rest, workout, hydration, etc..

I can get more out of a 250mg blast than many do on 500. Just don't rely on the test to do everything.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you start pinning before getting baselines done? That makes no sense. Regardless of how long it takes to kick, you need to come in clean.