DMZ 2.0 or 3.0?

sina

Banned
Awards
What's the difference you can find them both but not sure which would yield better gains..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pros and Cons. Adds to the toxicity, but adds to the (potential) gains I guess. I know there's not a lot available if you're looking for ph's, but I'm just not a fan of these stacked products. I would rather use 2.0 myself. Msten and DMZ...done.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Pros and Cons. Adds to the toxicity, but adds to the (potential) gains I guess. I know there's not a lot available if you're looking for ph's, but I'm just not a fan of these stacked products. I would rather use 2.0 myself. Msten and DMZ...done.
But aren't "stacks" pretty much a staple amongst bodybuilders who use anabolics?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
But aren't "stacks" pretty much a staple amongst bodybuilders who use anabolics?
3 methylated compounds for the average gym enthusiast is just ridiculous...for professional bodybuilders, the stacks are endless

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What's the difference you can find them both but not sure which would yield better gains..
Or... just hear me out here... research each product, each compound, and answer your own question....
:)

r3zy

Awards
Or... just hear me out here... research each product, each compound, and answer your own question....
:)
Exactly, if you googled it, you would have got Dma378's answer in seconds.