Should I up my epistane dose to 45mg?

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm on my first week of epistane and the caps that i'm using are dosed at 15mg each. I'm taking one in the morning (7 am) and the other around 5-6 pm. I'm taking my cycle assist and liv 52ds dosed 3-4 hours after the epi.

Right now my plan is

30/30/30/45/45/60

day 3 and no side effects or anything. i feel a slight pump after taking a pill, feels like i just chugged a cup of coffee.

this is my first cycle. should i stick with my current plan or when would you recommend upping the dose to 45mg?

In your experience, when does epi typically kick in?

obviously pct is good with nolva 20/20/20/20 with DAA and erase pro (i've also got a bottle of anabeta elite so i might add that in as well as long as it's not overkill)

r3zy

Awards
You don't normally see Epi "kick in" till week 3 on wards. I would stick to the plan, that looks like a decent setup. I'm currently on a Epi/Stano stack and my set up is 30/40/40/40/40/40 but thats because my pills are 10mg.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
3-4 week kick in like said above.
I ran mine 30/40/40/50/60/60
40 was good. 60 was Amazing

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
Oh man. I am a woman and I NOTICED. I am around week 2. I made my own deal up 30 straight through and **** man ... there is no debate ...
Is that weird and unusual? It is a gender thing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to taper off the nolva, 20/20/10/10.

r3zy

Awards
3-4 week kick in like said above.
I ran mine 30/40/40/50/60/60
40 was good. 60 was Amazing
I was thinking about upping my last week to 60 as well, mainly to use up the pills. Hate having spares haha, think it'd be a good idea?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about upping my last week to 60 as well, mainly to use up the pills. Hate having spares haha, think it'd be a good idea?
Your body will tell you once you bump to 40 or 50. If sides start up, stop buming