Testosterone cypionate

clayboy_123

Awards
Prescribed at 200mg each week for trt. Can this cause low dhea sulfate levels? If so, should dhea be supplemented?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sounds like a question for the doc that prescribed it to ya man....

crete

Awards
I don't think you have anything to worry about at that dosage. While it seems like a low dosage to us it is a little high for a doc to prescribe for TRT... I still think you will be fine.

Viking23

Awards
Okay so I haven't done any reading lately but from what I think I remember is your dhea will rise. And no there would be no point in using dhea while on test. People supplement dhea to raise their testosterone and you will not have that issue. You got a great doc if he is giving you 200 a week.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
200mg/week is a lot for a TRT dose. 100-130mg max is about right. Always best to start low and work your way up as your body adjusts. Be sure to split your dose, however many milligrams twice per week

Viking23

Awards
Yeah I think splitting is def smart and I would even go with just 150 a week just because you don't want the doc lowering the dose. And you can save the excess gear for a blast at some point of you wish to in a year or so.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200mg a week is a lot and you will likely see sides. You want to make sure you keep up on labs and be open minded to lowering your dose and possibly getting an AI as e2 will definitely rise at that dose.

DHEA and pregenolone are important and becoming more common as part of standard TRT protocol. Labs would confirm levels once on for a bit, but it is a game changer right on par with testosterone itself. Nothing made a difference more than the addition of preg and DHEA in my protocol.