WHAT HALO CLONE ?

A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
i am looking for an halodrol clone, safety is at the first place for me, so what do you suggest me ?
what brand has the lowest sides?
do you think man nolvadren xt is a good pct ih this case ?
do you think halodrol on the safety side is better than Tbol ?

Thank you big guys !!!

greatings from italy !!!!

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
All Halodrol clones should theoretically have the same sides if they do have actual halodrol in them. A compound is a compound, sides will always be the same when you compare a pure halo product with another solid halo product.

Around the board here its pretty much general consensus LGI is good to go, I've used Pharmatec Halocor before and it was good imo. It depends on what you can get your hands on since Halodrol is banned in the US now, what can u get?

For pct you'll need a real serm, so Nolvadex or Clomid. If you want best chances of recovery a real serm is best choice over an OTC pct product by ten fold.

I don't know much about tbols sides, but halodrol converts into the active turinabol, so tbol is already active and halodrol needs to be converted. Since tbol is an actual steroid the sides would be greater imo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Around the board here its pretty much general consensus LGI is good to go.

Since tbol is an actual steroid the sides would be greater imo.
All is good info but these two bits.

Lgi halo had numerous bad reviews, so I wouldn't trust it.

And sides/effects for tbol and hdrol are identical.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
All is good info but these two bits.

Lgi halo had numerous bad reviews, so I wouldn't trust it.

And sides/effects for tbol and hdrol are identical.
See that's why we need the seasoned members to put people like me and my info in place when wrong :) I heard good things about lgi SD and DMZ so I thought the same would be for their halo, but apolagies for the uninformed info!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See that's why we need the seasoned members to put people like me and my info in place when wrong :) I heard good things about lgi SD and DMZ so I thought the same would be for their halo, but apolagies for the uninformed info!
I don't think if it as putting in your place bro.
I think of it as helping to inform.

We all can continue to learn on here.

Should become easier to learn about aas now that so many designers are banned.

A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
what about iron mag labs halo extreme?
i already have forunner reboot . do you think this is not enough ?
should i bougth real nolvadex ? in that case would be enough 20 mg nolva for 4 weeks ?

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
what about iron mag labs halo extreme?
i already have forunner reboot . do you think this is not enough ?
should i bougth real nolvadex ? in that case would be enough 20 mg nolva for 4 weeks ?
Yeah iml is good :)
Your forunner reboot would work good alongside your serm, so run the Nolva 20/20/10/10 and then your reboot with it to help control cortisol and estrogen. Its common to combine a serm with an otc pct. Nolvadex is really important so definately try and get yourself some.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
IML Halo extreme was top notch run at 75 mg for 8Wks, but its now illegal so gonna be hard to find now.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
i am looking for an halodrol clone, safety is at the first place for me, so what do you suggest me ?
what brand has the lowest sides?
do you think man nolvadren xt is a good pct ih this case ?
do you think halodrol on the safety side is better than Tbol ?

Thank you big guys !!!

greatings from italy !!!!
You can run your otc pct alongside a SERM, ive always used Torem Citrate with all my cycles never had any problems just do some research on it, its supposed to be superior to nolva and Clomid, also run a daa supplement like dpol and use some creatine i always use size on from gaspari to help u keep your gains.

P

PatMcGroin

Awards
LGI is as legit as CEL- whomever gave LGI Halo a bad review was probably a non-gainer or other company. I've used LGI for at least 8 cycles and always had same results as CEL products. LGI is top notch IMO. I'd go LGI Halo if you can still find it.- Good luck finding it though.

A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
i found iron mag labs halo extreme, is it good ? i will run it for 4 weeks ,then nolva 20/20/10/10 is it good ? i also have forunner reboot, do i need to run both altogether ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LGI is as legit as CEL- whomever gave LGI Halo a bad review was probably a non-gainer or other company. I've used LGI for at least 8 cycles and always had same results as CEL products. LGI is top notch IMO. I'd go LGI Halo if you can still find it.- Good luck finding it though.
So you've used lgi halo in 8 cycles, or ?????

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used several LGI products and they have always been solid. Used their Epi, SD, Halo, and Stano.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
i found iron mag labs halo extreme, is it good ? i will run it for 4 weeks ,then nolva 20/20/10/10 is it good ? i also have forunner reboot, do i need to run both altogether ?
Hell yeah its as good as Halo gets but I really suggest running at 75mg atleast for 6wks even better at 8, but 4 weeks honestly you wont see much in terms of gains probably not worth it imo.

A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
Hell yeah its as good as Halo gets but I really suggest running at 75mg atleast for 6wks even better at 8, but 4 weeks honestly you wont see much in terms of gains probably not worth it imo.
ok, so i can buy another bottle, and run it for 6 weeks, then what pct? 4 weeks nolva 20/20/10/10 ?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I've never run Nolva before only Toremifene Citrate at 120mg the first 3 days then 90, 60, 60, 30 but maybe somebody here that has taken Nolva can help you out. Also just run your OTC pct and DAA at 3g (Dpol)alongside your Nolva and also I would recommend sizeon creatine to help keep your gains , and if you want to be safe maybe buy an AI like formastane incase you get estro sides but really shouldn't be a problem with Halo.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Oh and don't forget your Cycle support incase you get high blood pressure, sore joints etc. I recommend Assault Labs Blockade cause it covers everything.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I've never run Nolva before only Toremifene Citrate at 120mg the first 3 days then 90, 60, 60, 30 but maybe somebody here that has taken Nolva can help you out. Also just run your OTC pct and DAA at 3g (Dpol)alongside your Nolva and also I would recommend sizeon creatine to help keep your gains , and if you want to be safe maybe buy an AI like formastane incase you get estro sides but really shouldn't be a problem with Halo.
Nolva 20/20/10/10. No need for AI but have it on hand just incase. Everything else he said is correct.

P

PatMcGroin

Awards
So you've used lgi halo in 8 cycles, or ?????
No, why would anyone run Halo 8 times? I've used LGI products at least 8 different times... DMZ, SD, EPi, Stano. All got the same results from CEL products, LGI is at the top of the pyramid IMO. Anyone who says different is a complete idiot.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
imL halo extreme gets my vote. great cycle

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
No, why would anyone run Halo 8 times? I've used LGI products at least 8 different times... DMZ, SD, EPi, Stano. All got the same results from CEL products, LGI is at the top of the pyramid IMO. Anyone who says different is a complete idiot.
Yup LGI is g2g as well, im currently on their Msten

A

alb3rtazzo

Awards
do you think halodroll is safe and effective as turinabol ?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
do you think halodroll is safe and effective as turinabol ?
Yup Halo turns into turinabol actually once ingested that's why you need to take 75mg-100mg, since its your first time I recommend 75mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some converts to tbol but halo is also active on its own.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So then lgi halo once then?

Yes, I am an idiot.

I ran their dzine dt always positive reviews, and it was just as good as og iforce dzine.
BUT when I researched thoroughly their halo, it had too many negative reviews for me to save 5$.
I haven't seen negative reviews for any of their other products that would give me concern to purchase.
I don't play around with my favorite compound. Cdma.

Why would anyone run halo 8 times? Lulz. That's like saying, why would anyone run test 8 times.
Probably because they like the compound.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Exactly ^^. I have 4 runs of halo in my drawer waiting on me. I respond well to the compound and have zero sides.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Well, it's waiting to be used, but I'd guess a serm would be involved.
Nolva and something to ramp up natty Test levels. Im going to use the same pct I did when I ran Epi. Still don't know if I want to run epi/tren or halo extreme

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what pct did you use?
Not trying to be a dick but instead of posting mass threads on different compounds and whats better blah blah blah then follow up with pct questions, please just search and read.... then read a little more

Its absurd the amount of people who use compounds just because someone tells them to...

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I wish, i have IML epi/tren so it's combined
Run that should be pretty good. Epi Tren is almost made for each other they compliment so well. I just finished a very successful run of epi/tren

P

PatMcGroin

Awards
So then lgi halo once then?

Yes, I am an idiot.

I ran their dzine dt always positive reviews, and it was just as good as og iforce dzine.
BUT when I researched thoroughly their halo, it had too many negative reviews for me to save 5$.
I haven't seen negative reviews for any of their other products that would give me concern to purchase.
I don't play around with my favorite compound. Cdma.

Why would anyone run halo 8 times? Lulz. That's like saying, why would anyone run test 8 times.
Probably because they like the compound.
You're comparing two totally different compounds. - Not even realistic. Why would anyone run Halo 8 times in my eyes is retarded, unless you are stacking it after your 1st or 2nd time. It is not a compound that is that great- Its good, not great. If I'm putting stress on my liver, its going to be DMZ all day. I will run DMZ 100x, not Halo. Weak ****.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're comparing two totally different compounds. - Not even realistic. Why would anyone run Halo 8 times in my eyes is retarded, unless you are stacking it after your 1st or 2nd time. It is not a compound that is that great- Its good, not great. If I'm putting stress on my liver, its going to be DMZ all day. I will run DMZ 100x, not Halo. Weak ****.
You missed the point. It wasn't comparing compounds bruh.
You seem to not be thinking clearly, cause you say in one sentence, running halo 8 times cause someone likes it best is retarded.
Then in another, go to say you would run dzine 100 times because you like it. -da fuq? Lmao.
The rest is just your opinion. And opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one, an they all stink.
Which your totally entitled too.
You can love lgi an cel all day. I appreciate it as a former rep for cel.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmn if the coin lands on the its edge and stands up. All three it is.
That's what I would do. The tren is so under dosed you might as well say it's just a halo/epi stack.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
That's what I would do. The tren is so under dosed you might as well say it's just a halo/epi stack.
Heck why not. Sounds lile a good plan, still have one cycle before that buy glad I have that one lined up