Xtreme dmz

Hiimerick0506

Awards
Hello my name is erick and I signed up today and I'm completly new to this forum. First I would like to say that I am going to be taking xtreme DMZ once I get all my supples. I need help with what to buy concerning the best way to keep my gains and pct. I know I am going to be taking cel cycle assist while on my cycle and on pct and as a pct I believe I will be using tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) 20/20/10/10 Is it okay if I take "post cycle 3x" on the same time I take nolvadex? Also I just want to know the best way to take this to keep my gains after I'm off pct and not end up getting gyno. I used to have gyno as a teenager and got it surgically removed. Also, my goal is to have mass while being shredded. Should I continue my fasting diet and keep losing body fat % and then hop on dmz or just take it now? I'm 5'8 about 165 pounds i have a small muffin top and I can almost see my abs coming in, when I jump I see them. Please help me I know stann123 is very knowledgable but like I said I am new and don't know how to contact him on this forum, just read his posts. And I read someone say take letro while on cycle, should I? If so how do I take that while on cycle?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle assist dosed at 8 caps/day.

Tamox/Nolva
20/20/10/10

Prost Cycle 3x is a weird product (just looked it up). It has ZMA AND caffein which is strange to me. If you take it, take it in the morning.

Also add Reduce XT in during week 3 dosed at 3/3/3/3 for cortisol control.

Honestly I would just cut down to your desired bodyfat then take the xterme DMZ. Actually, I wouldn't take the xtreme DMZ at all. It is a very strong compound and not a good one to start with at all. I would pick something else up and use xtreme dmz for your 2nd or 3rd cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Supplements 4
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5