Damage to seminal vesicles?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I was reading an article on am.com about prohormones, and noticed it talked about damaging seminal vesicles? Before starting testosterone therapy, I would ejaculate with force. After a few months on trt, up until 3+ years later it just kinda dribbles out. This has never happened until I started trt. Same amount, but sometimes it doesn't even come out until 1-2 seconds after I start ejaculating. Does exogenous testosterone have a negative effect on seminal vesicles? Really pisses me off, I have no trouble urinating, but takes forever for semen to come out. I just wanna be able to shoot again... wtf

Attachments

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man, i love throwin ropes all over the place haha.

Maybe try exercising and strengthening your PC muscle (look it up)

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
In my case it has nothing to do with pc muscle strength or volume of semen, I was throwing ropes ever since I could cum prior to trt. It started dribbling AFTER I began try. It has to do with the exogenous testosterone, I'm still trying to find out why. My only answer is that possibly the thicker blood volume correlates with thicker semen that has trouble exiting. My hematocrit stays around 50 even though I donate blood, RBC is on the high side as well.