Halodrol with test base?

PEETAAH

Awards
Looking for some help. I just started a halodrol cycle. Cycle will look like
50/75/100/100/100.

This is my first PH cycle. Prior to this I have done test blasts with formestane with good results. I'm currently on TRT @200mg's weekly.

My question is this. Should I increase the test while on the halodrol cycle?

Age 36
Weight 185
BF 15-17%
Goal to add lean muscle and drop some body fat

PEETAAH

Awards
Yes test cyp @ 200mgs weekly. I've done blasts at 500mg and that was the only time I added the formestane to help with estrogen. Thanks for the reply.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you say TRT do you mean real injectable test? If so then yes that is best, throw away the transdermal BS. And if you are running 200 mgs of injectable test, that is a cruise dose. I would up it to like 500 for 8-15 weeks and kickstart the cycle with your h drol.
You just made a very basic post questioning the difference between a prohormone and injectible anabolic steroids. Yet you think you are qualified to give advice? Not to mention you're telling someone to throw away transdermal TRT? Transdermal is highly viable, hence why it is prescribed by DOCTORS and has gone through years of clinical trials to get to the market.

You are awarded no points, negative feedback, and may God have mercy on your soul.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought he was talking about transdermal test like Dermatrest or w/e
Shining example of your ignorance. OP says he's running TRT at 200mg/wk. You think he's talking about something completely different, apparently transdermal TRESTOLONE. Lmao, this is why you don't give advice when you have no clue about anabolics or endos.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok you're right but I think I still gave him correct advice that he should up his test dose for better results on his H-drol cycle, and use it to kick off his mini blast.
Explain how someone increases their test dose on TRT without repercussions.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are repercussions for everything dude. Just like using H-Drol. However, he is looking for results. People who steroids on TRT generally blast and cruise.

OP, idk how TRT scripts work, but if upping your test cyp isn't part of your script, let me know if need to know where to get high quality test.
You need to stop. Seriously lol. You have no clue what you're talking about. You have no business giving advice, to anyone.

PEETAAH

Awards
Wow...thanks for the help guys. Yes to answer both of your questions I would be running extra test (blast) This would be in addition to my RX weekly dose. Then I would return to my regular dose (cruise).