Cycle walkthrough and review

Sandy87

Awards
So I suppose firstly, an introduction! I've decided to join up and post in order to share my experience running a 4 week cycle. I wouldn't class myself as a bodybuilder, nor do I wish to be, but I do enjoy the satisfaction that comes with making progress in weight training as well as the aesthetics of course! I am fairly active, will train at least 5 sessions per week and cycle around 7 miles minimum each day. Ultimately, my aim is to reach 90KG and as low a BF% as I can sensibly maintain (though I do not expect this cycle to be that mythical unicorn).

I am fairly new to PH's (three previous cycles of Superdrol over the last 2 years) and by no means an expert on them, or the surrounding medical factors. What I have found frustrating is the lack of information/reviews out there on particular products (aside from what is provided by the creators/retailers, which I would take with a massive pinch of salt). There is of course a wealth on information out there on the particular compounds that make up these products, but despite that I hope that logging my cycle may prove helpful (and as clear, safe information) to anyone considering using the same product. I made gains of between 2.5 and 4KG on those previous cycles, and had sat at around 79KG before running my first. I suffered no side effects besides the usual back pumps and lethargy from any of these.

As far as my stats go, I'm 27 years old, 6ft and 83kg. I sit at this weight comfortably off cycle and doing my regular regiment of training. I don't have an accurate BF% to hand but would not expect it to be any higher than 15% currently. My 1RM's are as follows:

Bench press - 120KG
Deadlift - 200KG
Squat - 140KG
Shoulder Press (Smiths) - 90KG

Starting photo day 1:

The cycle:

EPG Tri-Methyl Platinum

2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17ß-ol-3-one - Methylstenbolone 7.5mg per cap

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol – Promagnon 25 mg per cap

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione - Trenavar 15mg per cap

Dosing 2 caps ED (AM 7-8am and PM 7-8pm). I will also be taking milk thistle throughout, as well as cod liver oil, taurine for back pumps and other assorted vitamins.

The PCT:

As I'm sure is true of most new folk to this, I find that PCT information is the hardest to sift through. There seems to be masses of conflicting information and opinions out there and as such I would particularly welcome any advice or criticism on what I should or should not be doing. Having done my own due diligence on the subject, I have opted to simply run:

Tamoxifen 20/20/20/20 (with 40mg ED for the last two days on cycle)

I have enough on hand for those 4 weeks, plus some extra that I can use on cycle if i experience any puffy/sore/itching nipples. I had considering running letro whilst on cycle too, though have not sourced any yet. I can do so if that would be the best advice.

Bloodwork:

Pre Cycle Bloodwork

Serum testosterone - 13.3nmol/L

Alkaline phosphatase - 48iu/L
ALT/SGPT serum level - 18iu/L
Serum total bilirubin level - 5umol/L
Serum albumin 38g/L

On this occasion the nurse was only able to take the first three samples of blood. For some reason she was unable to draw the blood for the other two samples for red blood cell count etc which is odd for me, as I have always been easy to draw from. Hopefully I should have the other results following the 4 week test.

Again, I would particularly welcome any advice on exactly what I should be requesting to have tested as I go along, baring in mind that these tests are being conducted with my GP, with whom I have been completely honest about what I am taking and why I am requesting blood tests. I aim to test again at 4 weeks (end of cycle) and 8 weeks (end of PCT).

Aims:

- Measure strength increase by 1RM change at the end of the cycle
- Provide photos throughout
- Detail any side effects suffered
- Provide updates on how I feel as I go through
- Get your opinions and assistance for anywhere that I'm going wrong!

There are a couple of things that I will not detail here:

- Diet - Whilst the aim is to consume as many clean calories and as much protein as comfortably possible, I will not go into great depth regarding diet.
- Training regime - Whilst I may mention certain workouts, I will not provide a detailed training regime here.

Thats about it! Again, I welcome any constructive criticism or advice on what I should be doing, and I hope that this thread can be useful to anyone considering using the same product.

Sandy87

Awards
Day 4:

So started the cycle on Friday morning. Trained on Friday (shoulders) and Saturday (Arms). Put a couple of laps of Richmond Park on the bike in on Sunday, probably around 20 miles, maybe a little less. Didn't bother with the gym as I was feeling pretty tired, though I wouldn't attribute that to the cycle at this point.

Trained legs and a bit of abs at the gym at work during my lunch hour today. Felt quite motivated, though I wouldn't say I've felt any increase in strength just yet. Wouldn't expect to this early either. Will be training every day this week through till Sunday and will probably use that to rest. Will hopefully start to feel things kicking in over the next few days and hard sessions.

Sandy87

Awards
Day 5:

Weight up to 84KG today on the scales.

Had an early night last night, got to sleep before 10PM. Woke up at 6am and did my usual 4 miles to work on the bike and arrived for about 7. By the time it got to 9AM I felt absolutely battered. Massive lethargy and felt really rough with tired eyes. I'd had a big bowl of Muesli and a shake for breakfast, and had eaten pretty well the day before, so I'm betting this is the start of the lethargy that I expected anyway. Got in the gym for 1230 during lunch, trained chest and felt pretty strong. Pyramid up to 120KG in bench and got three out at that weight with a little fingertip action from my spotter so a measured improvement there. Did some flys and incline smith to finish. Afternoon I felt okay, lethargy seemed to have passed for the most part. Hit the gym at 5PM on my way home again, finished chest with some dumbbell press, incline, and some machine work.

Feeling fine just now at home. Will get a good feed in, relax a while and aim for another early night. I do seem to have developed a cold sore, I cant remember the last time I had one and I've not been kissing any scabby women... Possibly brought on due to body having to process the compounds?

Will continue to update, and would still welcome any opinions or advice on PCT, bloodwork and anything else that you may think helpful!

Sandy87

Awards
Day 6:

Shoulders today. Going to update original post with 1RM on smith shoulder press to 90kg. That is 6 days in but will use as a comparison later. Feeling totally fine today. Am aware that I've not been great on taking in water yesterday and today, will try harder as have noticed my skin is a little dry.

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Ran a cycle of this some time ago!!
Great stuff!!

Sandy87

Awards
Day 7:

Complete rage day today. Hated the world until just past lunchtime.

No sides yet, starting to lean out and definition increasing. Shoulders and arms looking bigger and weight was up to 84.4KG when i checked yesterday lunchtime. Hoping to get a really hard week of training in next week, and will get at least one session in over the weekend plus some miles on the bike. Reckon I could probably do with upping the calories too, finding it difficult to eat enough at work so will do a bit of shopping and try and get some quick high protein snacks to stash in my office for next week.

England v Scotland Six Nations tomorrow. I've not drank thus far, wondering if I can get away with two or three pints tomorrow evening? I know I shouldn't, but as a one off would it be such a bad idea?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
This - sounds terrifying so far. I fear for your health lol 3 runs of superdrol and drinking while taking PHs - leave the booze alone man. You can't have both. You chose gains now stick with it and leave alcohol alone. You're gonna wreck yourself

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
In terms of side effects, I mostly went through:

- lethargy
Feeling very tried at times, but taking any small testosterone boosters can counter this!

- harsh on liver
Make sure you're taking TUDCA and/or Milk Thistle.

- mania
Basically it makes your emotions a bit more sensitivite. This side effect can vary, and taking mood supplements can help with this.

- headaches
Mostly because it's taking the water out if you. Drink plenty of water!

Last edited:

Sandy87

Awards
In terms of side effects, I mostly went through:

- lethargy
Feeling very tried at times, but taking any small testosterone boosters can counter this!

- harsh on liver
Make sure you're taking TUDCA and/or Milk Thistle.

- mania
Basically it makes your emotions a bit more sensitivite. This side effect can vary, and taking mood supplements can help with this.

- headaches
Mostly because it's taking the water out if you. Drink plenty of water!
What do you mean by mood supplement? Expected all of the above which was also true with SD. Must admit that I do feel a bit more rough around the edges with this than I have with SD in the past, but to be expected given the strength of the stack. Nothing unbareable so far however.

This - sounds terrifying so far. I fear for your health lol 3 runs of superdrol and drinking while taking PHs - leave the booze alone man. You can't have both. You chose gains now stick with it and leave alcohol alone. You're gonna wreck yourself
Obviously I wouldn't drink in general throughout the cycle, or during pct for that matter... But really, two or three glasses of beer on ONE occasion? I can't imagine that being the straw that broke the camel's back?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Three drinks won't destroy your liver bro, but these ridiculous PHs might.
If you're gonna cycle, and want gains, live clean & pin test.
Oh, and post some pics. Anonymous logs are pointless if there's no proof to judge by.

Sandy87

Awards
Three drinks won't destroy your liver bro, but these ridiculous PHs might.
If you're gonna cycle, and want gains, live clean & pin test.
Oh, and post some pics. Anonymous logs are pointless if there's no proof to judge by.
If you read the original post, I have tried to post a photo and I can't until I have 20 posts. I will try adding a link instead of embedding the photo.

Please do not turn this into a PH vs AAS or oral vs inject thread. A lot of people aren't a fan of PH'a or oral steroids and I can see why, but this is about the gains and effects from this particular product, not about 'you might as well have done X or X instead'.

Sandy87

Awards
Photo added, you'll have to copy and paste but removing the space at the start of the link. Will add properly when I have reached 20 posts.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Agree with the no alcahol.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you Sandy - not quite ready to pin yet - so no worries there. I'll stick with PHs for a while until I stop seeing the results I want from them.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Whatever you use get regular blood work and take organ support supps

Sandy87

Awards
Whatever you use get regular blood work and take organ support supps
Will do. I'll be booking in for blood in 3 weeks time. Is there anything specific I should be asking for? On previous tests they have done the following:

Test
Liver values as above
Red blood cell/hemoglobin

I'm guessing I should ask to know my estrogen too? If there is anything else, please advise and I'll ask.

In terms of organ support, what would you suggest? My current daily intake besides the Tri-methyl and protein/creatine is:

Milk thistle
Taurine (x2 500mg AM+PM)
Vitamin D
Cod Liver Oil (1000mg)
Iron/Multivitamin

Anything else you could recommend?

Thanks for the interest guys. I'll document every couple of days next week and stick a progress photo up at the end, followed by another at 4 weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do. I'll be booking in for blood in 3 weeks time. Is there anything specific I should be asking for? On previous tests they have done the following:

Test
Liver values as above
Red blood cell/hemoglobin

I'm guessing I should ask to know my estrogen too? If there is anything else, please advise and I'll ask.

In terms of organ support, what would you suggest? My current daily intake besides the Tri-methyl and protein/creatine is:

Milk thistle
Taurine (x2 500mg AM+PM)
Vitamin D
Cod Liver Oil (1000mg)
Iron/Multivitamin

Anything else you could recommend?

Thanks for the interest guys. I'll document every couple of days next week and stick a progress photo up at the end, followed by another at 4 weeks.
Tudca at 500 mg daily would be a good addition

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would add in some saw palmetto and Hawthorne berry as well. Saw palemetto will keep (DHEA/DHT) from binding to the prostate and contributing enlarged prostate and the Hawthorne Berry will help maintain healthy blood pressure =D

Sandy87

Awards
Day 12:

Weight up to 85.6KG. Chest day today, pressed 140KG which is a personal best for me. Did some incline, decline and flys during the same session, and hit the gym on the way home from work too and did flat/incline dumbbell press and machine work. Racked the chest press machine, don't even know what the weight was. Feel like I could do it all again but conscious that I don't want to cause any damage. My strength may be increasing but aware that I need to take care with tendons and joints.

Sides remaining almost non existent. I am generally quite angry and mildly unpleasant at the best of times, but besides one bad day I can't say my mood has been too out of the ordinary. I did develop that cold sore which is still there but starting to go with a bit of cream. No acne as of yet. Usual lethargy but nothing that is impairing my ability to work or go about my usual business. I admit that I managed to last most of the first half of the six nations game on Saturday before having a drink, and did have a couple (more fool me, I know), however I didn't suffer on Sunday morning and was right back into the gym. Physically I'm feeling good. No headaches, pains or other problems. Have kept my cardio limited to the bike, may try going for a run one evening this week but pretty certain that my calves and shins will tighten up after a mile or so as I have had when using SD in the past. Back pumps have not been bad at all but I stress that I have not been dead lifting and though I'm not too sore, I can tell by the few hours following squatting that I would be left quite uncomfortable if I did. I may try and stick a DL session in this week and see how I get on. I will say that the Taurine has definitely helped when I consider my experience of pumps on SD.

So yeah, that's about where I'm at just now. I really can't fault the stuff, though there's another two and a bit weeks left so we shall see. Again, I will follow with bloods and stuff at the end of the cycle, which will obviously be very important if considering using this stuff as whilst I feel fine, who knows what's going on inside. Photo as promised to come at the end of this week and then at the end of 4.

Sandy87

Awards
Day 15:

Weight up to 86KG today. Heaviest I've been and looking fairly lean with it too. As far as sides go, same as above is still true (with one possible exception which I'll get to in a second). Again, I can't fault the stuff so far in regards to gains and complications. Really enjoying the cycle and expecting better results over the next two weeks. On track to hit my 90KG goal if I can get some extra food down my neck and ensure that I continue to get some big heavy sessions in.

I did notice today that my nipples feel a bit tender (the left in particular). Now I've never had any gyno problems, but it is something I kept in mind this time. I was having a fiddle with them this morning, checking for lumps. I think i did have a bit of a paranoid morning thinking about it, and it could just be that this touching myself up has had something to with them feeling sore, or me being over-aware of them. I can't feel any lumps, but would you guys recommend that I do a couple of days of tamoxifen just to be sure?

2 Week photo:

Sandy87

Awards
Bump, advice on the tamoxifen appreciated? I took 20mg last night and planning to take 20mg ED for the next 4 days or so. From what I'm reading, some people are suggesting 40mg ED for the first few days and then 20mg there after?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
You look good man. I foresee blowjobs in your future.

Sandy87

Awards
Tamoxifen is all I have to hand. I could order something, but not sure how long it will take. I know there are better options but would this be a reasonable alternative in the absence of an AI?

Thanks, comments appreciated! I really need to get some more cardio in and spend some more time on core to get the abs out!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tudca at 500 mg daily would be a good addition
Orange Triad
SUP3R PCT
TUDCA

Great additions for your OTC support. Did you end up using the Tamox?

Sandy87

Awards
Orange Triad
SUP3R PCT
TUDCA

Great additions for your OTC support. Did you end up using the Tamox?
Did 20mg last night and will do the same for the next couple of days. Sensitivity seems to have gone so I may have just been a little paranoid. I'll do 40mg ED at the end of the cycle and 20mg ED for 4 weeks after.

Sandy87

Awards
Day 18:

So I took my girlfriend away on Saturday morning so a weekend of no training. Did do a fair bit of walking though.

Back to work and back into the gym today (legs). I have STILL got this cold sore. Been over a week now even though I've been using the cream. No doubt down to my immune system. Besides that, nothing new. Weight was 86.2KG today, so still creeping up. Back pumps caused me to stop training during my leg session. Got squats, leg press and leg extensions in before I had a little cry and gave up. Hit the gym on the way home from work and did a quite intense bicep session. Going to go for a run now and have already done my usual commute on the bike.

Got a pretty easy week this week, so should have plenty of gym time, going twice a day most days. Looking forward to chest tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see a stronger 140KG press. Hopefully the weight will keep climbing. If I can hit 90KG by the end of next week I'll be a very happy man. Probably a little optimistic though.

Last day of 3 doing the 20mg Tamoxifen today too. Still fairly sure that I was just being paranoid, but no harm done.

Sandy87

Awards
Day 20:

So chest day yesterday and beast mode was firmly turned on. 140KG bench press for 3 reps with a spotter and very little help. Boom! Did my other usual stuff during that same workout which was good overall, hit the gym on the way home and did some more chest with other exercises and had another decent workout.

No new sides to speak of, so all is well with the world at the moment. Had a sports massage this evening and a day off work today, feeling rather refreshed and recharged. I have noticed less lethargy over the last couple of days, would be nice if that continues.

Sandy87

Awards
Day 24:

No training today. Worked all day. Ate ****. McDonalds for lunch, most of a packet of biscuits, sweets, loads of coffee... Etc.

Yesterday however, on a slightly more positive note... Weighed in at 87.2KG! Still climbing! Should have a fairly decent week of training this week, hopefully get as close to 90KG as I can by Friday (last day on).

Sides remain the same. Nipples got a bit sensitive again so started back on 20mg Tamox and will run that all the way through for the next four and a half weeks now.

I feel at this point it may be worth touching on the subject of libido... Last had sex last Saturday, no issues. This week however, I have not even had the urge to knock one out myself. Unusual for me. Went out last night with the girlfriend, came home, got stuck in, no problems. So it works when it needs to, but I have definitely noticed a lack of appetite in that respect.

Other than that, nothing to report. Will update in a couple of days!

Sandy87

Awards
Day 27:

Had bloods taken yesterday. This time it all came flying out on the first try. I put that down to a better nurse! Should hopefully have those results back on Friday, which is also my last day of the cycle.

Everything else still the same. Was 87kg today on the scales. Chest day, did my usual, 140KG on the flat bench for 3 again. I wanted to see if i could get that up to 5 but I cant see that happening by next week. Will train tomorrow, Friday and Sunday. Sunday I'll do the photo.

Have been given a contact for some Anavar which is what I plan to do next. I'm going on holiday on 24th April and for some reason today, I found myself pondering the idea of running a 3 week var cycle between ending this and when I go, depending on results of bloods... Though I'm pretty sure that's not a good idea. Will more than likely save that for when I get back and have had some time between. May even consider a test base for that later, but need to do some more research first.

Sandy87

Awards
Day 27:

Had bloods taken yesterday. This time it all came flying out on the first try. I put that down to a better nurse! Should hopefully have those results back on Friday, which is also my last day of the cycle.

Everything else still the same. Was 87kg today on the scales. Chest day, did my usual, 140KG on the flat bench for 3 again. I wanted to see if i could get that up to 5 but I cant see that happening by next week. Will train tomorrow, Friday and Sunday. Sunday I'll do the photo.

Have been given a contact for some Anavar which is what I plan to do next. I'm going on holiday on 24th April and for some reason today, I found myself pondering the idea of running a 3 week var cycle between ending this and when I go, depending on results of bloods... Though I'm pretty sure that's not a good idea. Will more than likely save that for when I get back and have had some time between. May even consider a test base for that later, but need to do some more research first.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Finding real var is difficult. At best underdosed or faked with stanszol or dbol.
3 week var is pointless. 8 weeks at 75-100mg or you're wasting your time if inj not included.

Sandy87

Awards
Finding real var is difficult. At best underdosed or faked with stanszol or dbol.
3 week var is pointless. 8 weeks at 75-100mg or you're wasting your time if inj not included.
It's real. I know where it comes from.

I was going to do 6 weeks at 60mg ED. The 3 weeks would have just been to try and shred a bit before holiday. I'm undecided about injecting anything yet. I'd be looking for a cut from var, and from what I'm reading that's perfectly achievable with var only, as well as a small amount of weight gain.