Para

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've come across an interesting opportunity to get some tren hex at a very reasonable price .. and while i wouldn't use it probably until my next cutter roughly a year from now i may pick it up

basically i've heard shot it 3x a week and you can dose it even lower than tren e (300mg a week would be an effective dose) supposedly it has less sides than both tren ace and tren e ... anyone have any experience with para

and i'm obviously aware the original french company that made the 76mg/ml para stopped making it a long time ago ... but i've heard great things about this particular tren hex and wanted some feedback from anyone that has used it ...

skye, dr. d, sourinthemind ... maybe looking your guys way?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
i've come across an interesting opportunity to get some tren hex at a very reasonable price .. and while i wouldn't use it probably until my next cutter roughly a year from now i may pick it up

basically i've heard shot it 3x a week and you can dose it even lower than tren e (300mg a week would be an effective dose) supposedly it has less sides than both tren ace and tren e ... anyone have any experience with para

and i'm obviously aware the original french company that made the 76mg/ml para stopped making it a long time ago ... but i've heard great things about this particular tren hex and wanted some feedback from anyone that has used it ...

I don't know how pertinent this is to para, but I can say that tren ace dosed at 100mg ED has fewer side effects than tren e dosed at 250mg 2x/week, and has been MUCH more effective. IMO the acetate is the way to go with tren... YMMV.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
From what I have gathered from other peoples experiences with tren e, is that the half life is actually much shorter than that of test enanthate, so when shooting twice a week with the tren enanthate, hormone levels are actually fluctuating more than thought, giving more side effects due to the fluctuations. They found that shooting the tren e 3x a week such as mwf had much less side effects, but i suppose if you are shooting 3 times a week, might as well go with some tren acetate and shoot eod.

Glenihan, I havent heard that much about parabolan, and have absolutely no experience with it, but if I ever got the chance to get some, I would sure pick it up:)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i'm very much considering buying it but although its a reasonable price, its still a lot more than tren ace ... and if its not worth the difference in the price i'm not gonna bother ... my money tree hasn't started blooming yet .. i don't know what's up with that i should talk with the guy that sold it to me

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
my money tree hasn't started blooming yet .. i don't know what's up with that i should talk with the guy that sold it to me
See if you can trade it to a farmer for some finaplix. He might have more luck with it, since he, you know, grows things professionally and all.

-kwantam
(that was so lame I just punched myself in the nuts)

size

Awards
  • Established
Good old Negma Parabolin long gone but loved by many.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

in all probablilty it really is going to be about the same as tren e. adding ring stuctures doesn't really change the way the ester works except in the % of actually hormone. of course powder quality (or gear quality) means everything here. Given that its usually about 30 to 50% more per gram I would save my money and get the tren e.

of course if the price is right go for it. but tren is tren and test is test only to a point. 700mg of tren ace might be fine for some people but no one in the same crowd will be able to run (at least the sane people) 700mg of tren e or hex. Lots of theories why but the esters do change the efect of the hormones to some degree. for myself I am going to run 600mg a week but I will be ready to lower that if necessary to about 400mg week 4.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
of course if the price is right go for it. but tren is tren and test is test only to a point. 700mg of tren ace might be fine for some people but no one in the same crowd will be able to run (at least the sane people) 700mg of tren e or hex. Lots of theories why but the esters do change the efect of the hormones to some degree. for myself I am going to run 600mg a week but I will be ready to lower that if necessary to about 400mg week 4.
Yeah, no crap. 500mg of tren e/week had me soaking my pillow, sleeping like crap and I completely lost all flexibility, tren ace at 700/week hasn't been nearly so bad, though I've been a bit more anti-social on tren ace than tren e (just a general sense of unease around all but my good friends) and I got a HORRIBLE abdominal cramp today :rant:

For all the discomfort of tren e, I wasn't even that impressed with the results...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking it may not be worth the price, but for a VERY good price i can get a blend (of which i generally am not a fan) of tren ace, tren hex, and tren e .. i was thinking shooting that 3x a week might work out very well actually ... of course i could always just get tren ace like a normal* person

*by normal i mean obsessed bodybuilder willing to inject exogeneous hormones never really clinically tested on human beings into his body

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking it may not be worth the price, but for a VERY good price i can get a blend (of which i generally am not a fan) of tren ace, tren hex, and tren e .. i was thinking shooting that 3x a week might work out very well actually ... of course i could always just get tren ace like a normal* person

*by normal i mean obsessed bodybuilder willing to inject exogeneous hormones never really clinically tested on human beings into his body
huh? if that is a good price its because that is a dumb blend IMO. I can see why you would not be a fan. thats like putting test base in with your cyp/e combo.

if your making your own tren e is getting reasonable nowdays

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
eh **** it i'll just use tren ace eod or tren e 3 x a week for my next cutter

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, BD produces that retarded "tri-blend" ... it's like adding test prop to enanthate, just silly. FWIW, my trenace inj were painless, but not my tren e.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its not from BD ... its something else .. my initial thought was para is said to work best 3 x a week and it wouldn't hurt enan to shoot 3x a week and since ace can be used eod i was thinking 3x a week wouldn't hurt it too much ... but overall i think blends of different esters of the same compound are dumb and i just had way too much time on my hands last night to even entertain the notion of changing my stance now

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, was just mentioning the BD blend. Certainly not much difference between shooting eod and 3x/week. I've had a lot of buddies ask for the blend. I always defer to the short esters for mg-efficacy. That being said, I hate to shoot as I am a lazy mofo.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i hear ya. i tried tren E and tren A. did not like tren E too much. next cycle is going to be testE and the para. gonna shoot 3x a week. each shot will be 250test and 100 para.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
when are you starting this cycle? i'm very interested to hear what you think of the para ... sent you a PM too

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
huh? if that is a good price its because that is a dumb blend IMO. I can see why you would not be a fan. thats like putting test base in with your cyp/e combo.

if your making your own tren e is getting reasonable nowdays
Skye do you have any opinion on how many doses per week should be used with tren e? How much shorter is it than Test e...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If the price was fair, wht not try the Para just to see for yourself? And I know that frequency of dose is very important for anabolic results and reduction of the sides of big, infrequent doses, but 3x/wk? With an ester that has a 5 day t1/2? There are only 7 days in a week. Maybe the first week or two to level off, but after that more than twice a week still seems like overkill.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
If the price was fair, wht not try the Para just to see for yourself? And I know that frequency of dose is very important for anabolic results and reduction of the sides of big, infrequent doses, but 3x/wk? With an ester that has a 5 day t1/2? There are only 7 days in a week. Maybe the first week or two to level off, but after that more than twice a week still seems like overkill.
The guy making it recomends 2X per week for the para. it just seems all the older dudes who have run this back in the day and have ran trenA or E say that para just kicks ass. who knows maybee it does. price is not far off, worst case it is just tren. best case we see the "magic"

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well Doc the price is fair as far as i'm concerned FOR para .. but i can still get tren ace and even enan a good amount cheaper ... i was just wondering if it was noticeably better

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The guy making it recomends 2X per week for the para. it just seems all the older dudes who have run this back in the day and have ran trenA or E say that para just kicks ass. who knows maybee it does. price is not far off, worst case it is just tren. best case we see the "magic"
Ahhh, the magic! I've never tried but it looks like a sweet ester. If I had the chance, I'd even pay a little extra just to have the experience to use for comparison. Then you can judge for yourself and purchase the one you respond best to next time.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
well Doc the price is fair as far as i'm concerned FOR para .. but i can still get tren ace and even enan a good amount cheaper ... i was just wondering if it was noticeably better
Well, I sure wish I could say, feel free to PM me and I'll check it out first for you. Just for you, I really don't wanna do it, I'm way too nice huh? :lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man .. the good doctor .. what a guy! ... imagine that .. he's willing to use my para to compare to tren ace and enan .. we need A LOT more guys like dr. d around here!

haha ;) well i'm going to decide in a week or so whether i want to order the para .. i've already got two packs on the way and figure i should wait until they safely arrive before ordering more lol

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Skye do you have any opinion on how many doses per week should be used with tren e? How much shorter is it than Test e...
twice a week should be fine. if anything its probable a longer half life, not shorter. tren is a little more lipaphilic then test to start with but I don't know for sure what its water/lipid solublity is compared to test