Injury on pro-hormone cycle.

Amduc

Awards
Hey everyone, I have a pretty confusing question that I need some honest advice on. I will listen to what you have to say and will follow your advice. I'm about 3 weeks in to my DMZ cycle and I just had a shoulder dislocation and a minor rotator cuff tear. My question is, should I stop my cycle and go directly into PCT and then just start a new cycle when I'm fully recovered (Injury and hormone wise), or should I just finish the cycle out? Thanks in advance!

-Amduc

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Save yourself any more injury and just pct. Keep the gains you got and eat correctly.
Did the same thing to mine awhile back. Not fun at all and lost a lot in my Prs on chest and shoulders. Recover right my friend

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can't take full advantage of your cycle why waste the time on it at the moment? I'd say hoping into PCT and rehabbing would be your better options. Do you participate in any extra activities that would lead to more dislocations of that shoulder? You already know how that goes so getting used to it now is a better option than introducing more stimulus to it when you aren't ready to stabilize with it yet

Amduc

Awards
Thanks for all of the information guys, I'll be going in to pct today :) There's no other stimulus that would affect my shoulder so it should be a clean and somewhat quick recovery. I'll run a stronger cycle next time to make up for lost time.

made2last

Awards
I agree with the guys, go into pct, but just as important, is getting your shoulder health back. Alot of times a dislocation in the shoulder means a torn labrum and/or recurringdislocations that only surgery can remedy. Sometimes you can rehab your shoulders with physical therapy (therabands, internal, external rotations, rotator cuff strengthening) but if I were you I would like to know. I know that's not what you want to hear, but at least you know. Good luck.
ps.I have a small labrum tear that I am doing finewithout surgery

Amduc

Awards
I had a prior dislocation and labrum tear (4inch) that I should have stated, however this din't feel like my labrum, it was more in my rotator cuff. Thanks for the info!

made2last

Awards
Rotator cuff involvement usually coincides with loss of motion (over head, behind the back) labrums are usually connected with dislocations. luckily I never had a dislocation, I hear they can be painful.