Fix gyno with iodine

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
I reduced my gyno by maybe 66 percent or more by using iodine appling it to my nipples and and putting it in my water along with taking kelp everyday ,i have done this for two weeks my nipples have reduced so much altho the iodine does burn previously i tried 8 weeks of tamox at 40mg a day

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I know iodine inhibits estrogen binding to breast cells, i wonder if there are actually any studies on this. Off the top of my head i've never seen anything clinical, but that doesn't mean it's not out there. The science makes sense i guess, but i also wonder at the dose needed as well as possible side effects.

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
Yeah it inhibits estrogen and also is antiproliferative in breast tissue and is used for women with cystic breasts or something like that ,only sides i noticed was slightly warmer than usual ,itchy nipples probably due to the iodine solution having alchol in,but no other side effects apprently 80 or 90 percent of the world are defiencent in iodin3

abhishah1987

Awards
Hi, I would really appreciate some help,

So did this help to reduce the size of your chest?

Did you use liquid iodine?

Where can i find kelp?!

Thanks

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
Reduced the gyno under my nipple and the surrounding parts my gyno was grade 1 or 2 ,liquid iodine bro its better if its dissolved in alchol as it will be adsorbed transdermally id lay there at night and apply to my nipples until they felt damp then let it dry it did make them itchy and swell the first time but didnt encounter that ,should be able to get kelp at health stores or better ebay ,this has worked better than letrozole and tamox and iv been doing this while on ten mg of dbol

abhishah1987

Awards
Thanks for info.

I dont have gyno but I am trying to reduce chest fat, dont really know what to do, i guess surgery seems like the only viable option

Thanks

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
Is it defiently chest fat ,is your bodyfat high ?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for info.

I dont have gyno but I am trying to reduce chest fat, dont really know what to do, i guess surgery seems like the only viable option

Thanks
You reduce chest fat by losing weight (body fat). Try eating less, doing cardio, and not resorting to surgery. Are you serious with what you just posted?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I bet your energy levels increased as well with the iodine :)

Good to know about the Estro, interesting. I don't take it for that, but hey! a bonus!

P.S. Make sure you get Selenium as well.

IO Plus on Amazon is one to look at.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Can't help but think this is an elaborate troll.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read up on some seems to do so

However it is said also increase TSH whichis not always good so there is something to be said for a U shaped curve regarding usage

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I just read up on some seems to do so However it is said also increase TSH whichis not always good so there is something to be said for a U shaped curve regarding usage
But it most people are deficient in iodine would the increase in TSH not be beneficial?

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
It would be beneficial if the tsh does not out of abnormal ranges

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I would really appreciate some help,

So did this help to reduce the size of your chest?

Did you use liquid iodine?

Where can i find kelp?!

Thanks
any healthfood store and millons of places online. get kelp chips, kelp food or even just kelp pills. good stuff for sure.
but i would rec ralox for a few months to try get rid of gyno

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
Letrozole and tamoxifen is what i tried and then i tried iodine and had good results

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Letrozole and tamoxifen is what i tried and then i tried iodine and had good results
So how did you manage the yellow tinge? I could imagine that being awkward if someone saw. I'm tempted to try this

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
But it most people are deficient in iodine would the increase in TSH not be beneficial?
NO ONE on this forum is deficient in iodine. Iodine deficiency is seen in the extremely malnourished individuals of African and Asian countries.

As EBF semi-alluded to, using oral iodine for no reason is a terrible idea and will progressively worsen thyroid function to the point of hypothyroidism.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I disagree. Where is everyone getting their iodine from if they avoid sodium for BP like the good 'ole docs recommend, and don't eat seafood regularly? The 150mcg in their multi? Heck, a QC check of labeled iodized salt has shown some with miniscule amounts of iodine (stick to Morton). Salt can even oxidise off it's iodine, according to Wikipedia ("An opened package of table salt with iodide may rapidly lose its iodine content through the process of oxidation and iodine sublimation.[3]") Explain a waking temp of 95'F and only mid-96' F during the day, always needing naps, etc... Improving to high 97's upon waking and easily hitting 98's after iodine supplementation?

Yes, you need adequate Selenium intake with iodine, and yes, if you already have undiagnosed problems (nodules, etc...) iodine can bring them to the surface...but you had the problem anyway. Iodine causing a *healthy* thyroid to go hypo is by no means a scientific fact. Since I actually *did* this successfully, I split the difference and stayed with the Max TUL of 3mg/Day, tapering to 3mg/EOD, where I'm at now. In another couple weeks, when I've loaded 750mg total, I'll be switching to 3mg every week and tapering further to once or twice a month. The only physiological effect I can report is... FEELING GREAT.

Examine:

Supplementation of high doses of iodine in otherwise healthy people does not appear to result in much, since it is readily excreted and normalized. There may be a very small and (clinically) irrelevant antiinflammatory effect and a small reduction in thyroid hormones (rather than an increase), but that seems to be it. Obscenely high doses for a prolonged period of time, which occurs with consumption of unprocessed seaweed (mostly kombu) will result in benign goiter in all persons and thyrotoxicity in some persons with underlying thyroid issues.

Supplementation of iodine is designed to circumvent a deficiency, and deficiencies of iodine are quite rare in first world countries. For those in a first world country, iodine should only be considered if you meet all of the following requirements:

You are a vegetarian or vegan who actively avoids processed foods, or a meat eater who never eats fish and avoids processed foods
You avoid adding additional salt to your diet
You avoid consumption of seaweed or seaweed based products (such as sushi, which are wrapped with Nori)

(Any of you bodybuilders meet those criteria? I did.)

The recommended upper intake is in the range of 500-1,100μg when looking at international bodies, while the highest recommended upper limit is 3mg; consumption of seaweed routinely is thought to put people near the highest upper intake level

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't have your anecdote, but the anecdote of 20+ patients I've worked with. They supplemented iodine at moderate doses over years along with their daily vitamins and developed hypothyroidism.

Also, even if you "meet those criteria," there's almost no chance your iodine deficient. There's also no reason to avoid sodium if you don't have hypertension...in fact, you're likely hurting yourself.

How about everyone here who meets those almighty examine.com criteria go get their iodine levels checked. I guarantee not a single one comes back low. The body has an exemplary capacity to absorb and store iodine. You'd also likely notice other symptoms of iodine deficiency like constipation, psychomotor retardation, and goiter

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not a fan of Examine, Coop?

Low body temps, tired >supplement with iodine > normal temps, not tired. The only change was iodine intake. But it wasn't iodine levels. Does Sub Clinical = Optimum?

No worries, we can agree to disagree, cheers.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not a fan of Examine, Coop? Low body temps, tired >supplement with iodine > normal temps, not tired. The only change was iodine intake. But it wasn't iodine levels. Does Sub Clinical = Optimum? No worries, we can agree to disagree, cheers.
Examine is great for your basics but is not updated often with new studies.

I think he just meant if you fit the listed side effects for deficiency listed you still are very unlikely to be deficient.

Those symptoms fit a lot of things more common regarding low energy levels, fat loss, etc

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
During this experiment, training, nutrition, and rest days stayed the same - the only change was iodine intake.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
During this experiment, training, nutrition, and rest days stayed the same - the only change was iodine intake.
Was there a control group with normal thyroid function to compare?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it all the iodized salt some may be some maybe not

I guess a lot of this could be dependant on where you live

Small increases in TSH like shbg could be beneficial but again, unsure

Best is to review as much literature as possible and make an educated decision on possible use, and speaking with your doctor with regards to it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Was there a control group with normal thyroid function to compare?
Please tell me that you're not really asking that seriously?

I gave you my situation, I'll update you if i have to be put on Synthroid :) Other than that, have a great day y'all.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO ONE on this forum is deficient in iodine. Iodine deficiency is seen in the extremely malnourished individuals of African and Asian countries. As EBF semi-alluded to, using oral iodine for no reason is a terrible idea and will progressively worsen thyroid function to the point of hypothyroidism.
Coop! Miss you man!

I'm going to hit you up later today!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Please tell me that you're not really asking that seriously? I gave you my situation, I'll update you if i have to be put on Synthroid :) Other than that, have a great day y'all.
I didn't read back in the post i was thinking this was referring to Coops comment sorry brother .

I have a lot of experience with thyroid disorders if you ever want to PM

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No prob, thought you read it all, my bad. Thanks man, but I'm G2G now :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No prob, thought you read it all, my bad. Thanks man, but I'm G2G now :)
No totally my bad i skipped over a lot :S

Good luck with everything brother

roiddistro

Banned
Awards
I do it at night us ally gone by morning as it will be absorbed and oxidised

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put it on your balls and a$$hole for maximum results.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-3558066796.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mus

Banned
Awards
Seems nice enough. Think if I throwem an extra 10$ hill to do the "milkshake" dance?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rub English bull dog poop on my nipples to prevent gyno symptoms.

Works great

mus

Banned
Awards
But seriously the only topical iodine I'm finding is proviron

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Madamada

Awards
I reduced my gyno by maybe 66 percent or more by using iodine appling it to my nipples and and putting it in my water along with taking kelp everyday ,i have done this for two weeks my nipples have reduced so much altho the iodine does burn previously i tried 8 weeks of tamox at 40mg a day
How much drops did u do for drinking and applying on skin