Diabolix - Stack

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My second cycle will consist of Diabolix and another PH. My goals this time around is to lean bulk. I already have Dermacrine, Tudca, inhibit P, and cycle assist for my support supps. For PCT, I have Rebirth, erase pro, reduce xt, and DAA.
On hand, I have epistane, TREN, and MSTEN. Which of those compounds will work best with Diabolix? And, what would be the suggestion for dosage? Thanks bros!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of them really!! How much Diabolic do you have? I would say start Diabolic at 60. But that's only enough for 22 days per bottle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If enough Diabolix, I would run it for 8 weeks with Msten kicker.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any of them really!! How much Diabolic do you have? I would say start Diabolic at 60. But that's only enough for 22 days per bottle.
bought 6 bottles. I'm good to go!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If enough Diabolix, I would run it for 8 weeks with Msten kicker.
Msten kicker? how would the dosage go for the whole 8 weeks with the Msten?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGI Msten. 90 capsules, 10 mg a pill
First of all, great grab on that. I know it's not your first rodeo, so I'll tell you how I would run it.

Msten 20/30/30/30
Diabol 60/60/60/60/75/75/90/90

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First of all, great grab on that. I know it's not your first rodeo, so I'll tell you how I would run it. Msten 20/30/30/30 Diabol 60/60/60/60/75/75/90/90
thanks bro. I will be running this combo in about 3 weeks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, great grab on that. I know it's not your first rodeo, so I'll tell you how I would run it.

Msten 20/30/30/30
Does Msten really need to be dosed at 30?...Just wondering because I read that it's effective at 10 and 20 at the most. Plus it's pretty harsh on the liver and with increased dosage comes increased side effects. Not to mention the bottle and/or bottles will last longer. Plus he's stacking it so that's also gonna contribute to liver stress.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My second cycle will consist of Diabolix and another PH. My goals this time around is to lean bulk. I already have Dermacrine, Tudca, inhibit P, and cycle assist for my support supps. For PCT, I have Rebirth, erase pro, reduce xt, and DAA.
On hand, I have epistane, TREN, and MSTEN. Which of those compounds will work best with Diabolix? And, what would be the suggestion for dosage? Thanks bros!
Get a SERM for pct!.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Msten really need to be dosed at 30?...Just wondering because I read that it's effective at 10 and 20 at the most. Plus it's pretty harsh on the liver and with increased dosage comes increased side effects. Not to mention the bottle and/or bottles will last longer. Plus he's stacking it so that's also gonna contribute to liver stress.
Just stating how I would run it. But I'm a support supps nut case, and handle sides pretty well.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Could he run the Msten 6 weeks?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diabolix and tren is my vote, they would compliment each other very nice

707kid

Awards
I was going for more of a recomp, so I only gained about 4-5 lbs but lost a lot a bf and got a lot harder. My only thing is I think I wouldve started with only diabolix and ended with the msten. I felt like the msten was stronger and lost a little hardness, strength, etc when i stopped and finished with only the diabolix.
I was also using dermastrength the whole time at 4 pumps a day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran basically the same thing except kept the msten at 20 the whole time. Had some pretty good results.
I was going for more of a recomp, so I only gained about 4-5 lbs but lost a lot a bf and got a lot harder. My only thing is I think I wouldve started with only diabolix and ended with the msten. I felt like the msten was stronger and lost a little hardness, strength, etc when i stopped and finished with only the diabolix.
I was also using dermastrength the whole time at 4 pumps a day.
Yeah this seems like a better cycle. Maybe start Msten at 10 though for the first week and go to 20 the last 2 weeks.

playingboxer

Awards
Is Dianadrol/Diabolix a new legit steroid being sold as a prohormone? Or is this one banned?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Dianadrol/Diabolix a new legit steroid being sold as a prohormone? Or is this one banned?
banned. bought this stuff before the ban went into effect

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would you dose the diabolix and tren?
Keep your diabolix dose the same and run the tren at 60/90/90/90/120/120. That is what I would do personally

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep your diabolix dose the same and run the tren at 60/90/90/90/120/120. That is what I would do personally
thanks bro. will definitely keep that as reference for a future cycle.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established

Msten 20/30/30/30
Yeah Buddy! Now that's what I'm talkin' about

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
banned. bought this stuff before the ban went into effect
It wasnt banned Ironflex stopped making all of their PHs due to the ban, I believe there is still a few bottles floating around in certain online retailers.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree to disagree bro!! But, it's all good
Well if he lowered the dose to 10mg for the first couple weeks and just bumped it 20mg for the last two weeks I'd think that'd be reasonable. People always want to push the dosages beyond what is needed. The increased dosage I don't think is gonna get you much more out of it besides the possibility of increased side effects. With Ultradrol people were running at 8-12mg through out the cycle. Msten is the same exact thing. No need to go overboard on dosing and immediately jump into side effects.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It wasnt banned Ironflex stopped making all of their PHs due to the ban, I believe there is still a few bottles floating around in certain online retailers.
since you used to rep for them, what was the usual dosages for diabolix? how about Msten stacked if applicable?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
since you used to rep for them, what was the usual dosages for diabolix? how about Msten stacked if applicable?
For diabolix 60-120 was the average dose I found it most effective at 90mg for msten 10-20mg is standard

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damn 120mg, so I guess it was under-dosed then?.
thats my experience with it I think most people ran it around 60mg and had decent results. It wasn't a very aren't compound though. Very little sides but very mild

707kid

Awards
I meant to say it wasn't a very strong compound. Stupid phone
I'll agree with him. I did the Msten with Diabolox and it was a let down at the end because the msten is stronger. But I only went up to 75

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll agree with him. I did the Msten with Diabolox and it was a let down at the end because the msten is stronger. But I only went up to 75
how did you dose both?